Love Pain

Falling in love? (HIATUS)

 

Song of the Chapter: Love Pain by SHINee http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ETjbJXh338Q
"Aren't you scared that, okay, touchwood, N will breaks your heart again?" Eun questioned Eunyoung when she announced the news of her and N getting together to the TWO X girls. 
"To be honest, I'm scared. But he kept trying to convince me, I can't say 'no', you know I really got feelings for him... It's hard for me to resist. I really hope and prayed hard that he won't break my heart again. I'll believe him once." 
"Hmm.. Good luck then! Wake your prayers!" Eun was equally worried as Eunyoung. Knowing Eunyoung for so long, she knew her heart is soft, especially in front of the guy she likes, of course her heart is easily breakable, just too weak to describe simply. 
*Oppa-yah, you won't do it again right?* Eunyoung trusted N totally, 100%. 
---------------------------------------
@ All The Kpop recording. 
N and Eunyoung have both been casted for the episode. If you are a fan of the show, you would know it's about boy and girl doing stuff together, okay don't think it wrongly. 
As the guys were supposed to confess to the girl they want to couple up with, N throws his pillow confidently behind Eunyoung. Jaemin (one of the emcees) and MBLAQ's Seungho followed suit. As Eunyoung turn her head around, she was shocked at the number of guys and happy at the same time. Eunyoung chose N in the end, which is expected. N smiled at Eunyoung really sweetly. Suddenly, crayon pop's Ellin raised her hand requesting to pair up with N too. N now has to choose between the both of them. Of course N wanted to choose Eunyoung, he went forward to Ellin, his original intention was to reject her, but Ellin was just overwhelmed by it, running around the place when she saw N was holding on to her rose. Boom, the emcee and the rest were determined that N chose Ellin when that's not the case. N has been denying it, but it was in vain. This resulted Eunyoung to burst out crying. She even threw her rose to the floor, showing her explosion. 
Throughout the show, Ellin was partnered up with N. Eunyoung really envied them. Their interaction and skin ship. If looks could kill, N will be dead now. But she can't bear to kill N either.
After the recording, N wanted to apologise to Eunyoung but Eunyoung became cold to him. Eunyoung walked away and N holds her wrist tightly, "Eunyoung-ah, I'm sorry. It wasn't what you are thinking just no-" He was interrupted by Eunyoung. "You're hurting me." N looked down to her wrist and realised he was holding on too tight, he released his hand quickly. Before he can explain himself anymore, Eunyoung walked away quickly. Really quickly. 
----- In TWO X's dorm, 
"Pabo, you broke your promise. You said you won't break my heart and you see what you did." Eunyoung was throwing darts at the target located in her room's wall. Eunyoung imagined N's face was the target, she threw all the darts, all scored 10 out of 10. She initially wanted to throw at it to release all her anger, but find out herself crying eventually. 
Jiyou walked in, frightened at the sight of Eunyoung crying. Being the leader of the group, she got to take care of all the members. 
"Eunyoung-ah! What happened??" 
Eunyoung lashed everything out to her unnie, hoping to feel better. It did, but she's hurt still. Eunyoung wants to erase N from heart, but that's impossible. LOVE PAIN. Love can be sweet sometimes, but it can be pain sometimes too. Eunyoung unfortunately categorised under the "love pain" part. 
Jiyou got to do something. She can't sit still. 
The next few days, Eunyoung has been usually cold to N. N always tried to talk to her, but she has been giving excuses like "sorry, I'm busy", "later", and a lot more.
After a week, Jiyou went straight to VIXX's dorm, knocking hard. 
Hyuk opened the door, shocked at Jiyou's expression. "Hakyeon hyung!!" 
N rushed over to Hyuk. "Oh? Jiyou-ssi? Something happened to Eunyoung?" N asked worriedly. 
"You are still concerned about her? I thought you are playing with her feelings after hurting her again and again?" 
"Jiyou-ssi, I think you have misunderstood. Please come in, I'll explain everything to you."
Jiyou walked in, making herself home. 
N then explained everything to her. 
"The only solution to solve your problem is having a heart-to-heart talk, I know Eunyoung has been avoiding you nowadays. But I'll ask her out this Friday and you will talk to. Make sure you are free this Friday. Please don't hurt her again. I am able to come here that's because Eunyoung is out to the supermarket and I rushed over here. If she knew I was coming, she will stop me no matter what." 
"Thank you Jiyou-ssi." N thanked Jiyou gratefully.
The VIXX members overheard everything, decided to help N. 
"Hyung-ah, you know what? I'll give you tips, the 3-DON'Ts." Ken the "expert" told N. 
"First, DON'T neglect her. Secondly, DON'T lie to her. Lastly, DON'T mention other girls. But for your heart-to-heart talk this Friday, you got to tell her how you feel about her, tell her how you feel about Ellin, wish you luck!!" Ken ended. "Why are girls so sensitive?" He frowned as he messed his hair up. 
Soon, it was Friday.