Double Date (1)

Falling in love? (HIATUS)

Song of the chapter : VIXX's Rock ur Body http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_uRrv67FCb0 When VIXX left TWO X's dorm, Leo still have his thoughts on Dahee. Let me introduce her first. 

She's Kim Da Hee, 20 this year, Leo's hoobae. She has caught Leo's attention since she attended high school. They first met on her first day of school, where they bumped into each other. Can't really tell if that's a good thing or bad thing, since then, Leo has been looking out for her whenever possible. Dahee is a part of the singing team "GLAM" in school. GLAM= GirLs be AMbitious. She's the main vocalist of the group and Leo will always be there, listening to her singing, like a supporter. Dahee is touched whenever Leo is there listening to her but she doesn't knows she has already fallen in love with him. Leo will always be protecting her when she's in "danger" - this danger might be a small one, like when she's getting hit by a ball or something. He would be there whenever she needs him. But this two have always friends, nothing more. Leo always thought it was one-sided love. 
N was smart enough. He managed to see Leo's feelings towards Dahee after unintentionally seeing a picture of Dahee in Leo's phone. It was then N was sure that Leo likes Dahee.
He wanted to help Leo. That ice prince. Who doesn't really talk, how can he court a girl? And somemore a pretty one. 
In order to help Leo, N had asked Eunyoung for a favour, to ask how she felt about Leo. Eunyoung and Dahee have been classmates, this easier to approach her. 
Okay, back to N and Eunyoung. 
N and Eunyoung are on the phone.
"Oppa, can we catch a movie someday? Please. We haven't been on dates for a long time already." Eunyoung begged and pouted with her aegyo. Of course, Eunyoung will always win. Against N. Eunyoung and N haven't been on dates for ages. Finally. They are going on a date again. N suggested, "How about we go on a double date? Let's ask Leo and Dahee out too." N wriggles his eyebrows. 
"Oh my god. You are such a genius. It's going to be a good chance to see whether if they are in love or not. We, the 'experts' will help them." Eunyoung added. N nodded in agreement while chuckling at the thought of Leo being shy in front of Dahee. 
~~~~~~~~ After the call, 
Eunyoung went to the "contacts", and find Dahee's name. She sent her a message. 
Eunyoung: Dahee-ah! Let's catch a movie this Wednesday. It's Monday today alr. Remember our date okay? I'll remind you tmr again. 
After 2 min, 
Dahee: Oh! Sure! Let's catch a horror movie. I want overcome my fear. 
Eunyoung: Hmm... We'll see :) Anyway remember to make yourself free that day. ^^ okay, I gotta go sleep now, talk to you tmr in sch! :D bye!! XD 
Dahee: Hmm.. Okay.. Bye! :) GOOD NIGHT SWEET DREAMS *smiles*
~~~~~~~~ IN VIXX's dorm
"Leo-ah! Leo!!" N shouted for Leo. 
Leo walked slowly like a model to N, giving him a "what" face.
"Make yourself free this Wednesday. I'm bringing you somewhere." 
"Where?"
"Don't ask. You will thank me on that day." N smiles proudly.
*This guy, full of mysteries. Lets see what's he's going to do on Wednesday.* Leo thought while nodding his head a little. 
"Okay, it's settled then. :)"
ON WEDNESDAY, 
Eunyoung brought Dahee along, while on the other side, Leo was dragged by N. The four met. "Oh?" Leo was shocked to see Dahee. Dahee's cheeks turned red immediately after the sight of Leo. N and Eunyoung stood one side, shooting "oooo" to each other. 
"Stop teasing them. Let's go! We'll watch 'Ghost Child'." 
Leo knew Dahee dislikes watching horror movies, but she will watched it whenever she can in order to 'throw away' her fear towards horror movies. 
A sudden thought struck Leo. He imagined Dahee being scared, while holding his hand tightly. He smiled stupidly to himself. A love fool indeed. Dahee noticed Leo's hairstyle changed a little, styled up. It was obvious enough it's N's idea. Leo wasn't the type to style his hair. But with this hairstyle, he looked incredibly handsome. *handsome* Dahee slapped herself mentally. 
-----------
Sorry this chapter is more about Leo and Dahee. But I promise I'll continue to write N and Eunyoung at the same time. :) I couldn't write any chapters for a few days as I was brainstorming whether what I should write for this. Subscribe, comment and vote if you like this story! ^^ if you want to ask me anything, you can ask thru twitter :D @how0n_