Ring Ma Bell + On and On

Falling in love? (HIATUS)

VIXX and TWO X's shedules overlap with each other and so N and Eunyoung got the chance to meet. This made Eunyoung worried. She's gulped as she imagined how awkward it will be for them to meet after The romantic and idol. Imagine you and confessed to the guy you like and you got rejected and you guys met. JUST HOW AWKWARD WILL THAT BE? 

~TWO X's dorm

Eunyoung sighed as she hold her legs to her chest, pouting.

Jiyou, being the oldest and most mature among the group, walked over to Eunyoung and asked in concern, "hey Eunyoung-ah, you okay? Don't tell me you are thinking about N again, aren't you?" "..."

The others just by going "oooohhh..."

"Stop teasing her... She's having a hard time now..." Jiyou reprimanded.

~M! Countdown 

"OMG! You saw that? VIXX's performing right after us.." Minjoo nudged Eunyoung.

*Aish. Why is reality so cruel?... I didn't really want to bump into him today....*

[N's POV]

"Hyung!!! We are performing after TWO X!" Ken shouted to N as if he owns the world with a smile.

"WOW, stop it Ken hyung!! I know you like Eunyoung-ssi a lot but still... N hyung is here..." Hyuk teased.

"You guys seriously stop it, we will be damn awkward when we meet.' N made a face at the maknae. 

~~
"I love, I love, I love my baby ring ma bell~"

N was there with the rest of the members waiting for their turn. While waiting, his attention has always on Eunyoung. He saw how well Eunyoung dance, how pretty she is when she raps. He shrugged off that thought. *I couldn't fall in love with her. I hurt her too much...* 

While the emcee talks after TWO X's performance, TWO X rushed down the stage quickly, bowing to VIXX and VIXX bowed back. It was normal between groups, bowing to each other. But Eunyoung stared a little at N and her face was reddened. N couldn't see her reddened face due to the darkness there. 

".... She does it on and on and on.." 

"Leo is just so cool." TWO X's Surin squealed as she said. Eunyoung diverted her attention to N, thinking *Oppa is really handsome and cool.* She smiled like someone who has just fallen in love. 

~

"Eunyoung-ah..." N called Eunyoung from the back after VIXX's performance. Eunyoung heard a familiar voice and turned around. "Oh.. Yes, N-ssi?" 

"Call me oppa. You know oppa doesn't hate you right?"

"Yeah..." Eunyoung replied.

Both of them took a picture together to prove that they are not awkward anymore to the public as N uploaded the picture on twitter. 

On the way back to TWO X, Eunyoug recalled how close they were while taking the picture together. The distance in between them, she smiled secretly to herself. *Oppa.*