Hello?

Falling in love? (HIATUS)

Eunyoung has been smiling to herself all the time in the dorm. Of course it's because of N.

"Woah... Eunyoung got herself a boyfriend?" Jiyou murmered to herself. "It must be N.." Jiyou concluded correctly. 

~At VIXX's dorm

Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9GdT1R2K6FE

N frowned as he thought about Eunyoung, curious whether Eunyoung has eaten, whether if she has been well all this time after the romantic and idol.

N doesn't know whether if the feelings he had for Eunyoung was real... 

The dorm was quiet, provided that the other members went to the supermarket, except for Leo. 

Leo walked out of his room, rushed to the kitchen just to make himself a cup of coffee. Sounds like a coffee-holic yeah?

As he was walking back to the room with the cup on his hand, he spotted N frowning. Others might not care and doesn't understand why he was frowning, but Leo knows it all. They were close. Even though Leo was those cold, quiet-type, which most people misuderstood him for his coldness. 

Leo went back to his room, scribble a phone number on a piece of unused paper he randomly found on the floor, swiftly handed it to N and walked away. Indeed, Leo doesn't talk much. The ice prince.

He wrote: Call Eun. + [phone number]

N was really hesistating whether if he should call Eun and asked about Eunyoung, as N cannot really figure out his real feelings towards Eunyoung...

N picked up his courage, dailed the number. 

"Yeoboseyo? Who is this?" Eun was on the line, from the background, N can hear Eunyoung's voice, which makes his heart skipped a little.

"Uhm, anneong-haseyo. This is N-ssi. Can.. can I speak to Eunyoung?" N's voice became soft as he mentioned Eunyoung's name.

"Yeah, sure." Eun passed the phone to Eunyoung. 

Eunyoung just took the phone without knowing who's on the line. "Yeoboseyo? Eunyoung here. May I help you?"

"Eunyoung-ah, it's oppa." 

Eunyoung startled. "Ah neh, op.. oppa... Why do you call me?" 

"Can we meet? The cafe near your dorm." N asked calmly, hoping he wouldn't be rejected. 

In order to clear all the misunderstandings, Eunyoung agreed. "Uhm.. Sure..." 

---------

Sorry if this is a short chapter/not interesting enough. :/