Double Date (3)

Falling in love? (HIATUS)

 

The movie ended. Eunyoung almost fainted after staring at the scary ghosts on the screen, but with N's love and support, she has always been very happy throughout the movie date, ignoring the "ghosts trying to scare her." Dahee and Leo got even more awkward after what happens in the cinema hall. The "love story" of Dahee and Leo's.... How will they begin? Or will it not begin at all? 
It's white day today. N bought flowers and made cookies specially for Eunyoung. He recalled 2 hours before their date: 
"Hyung-ah... I think you have forgotten the most important ingredient- the flour." Hyuk look through the ingredients placed on the table. 
"Oh . I thought I bought it? Or I lost it. Oh my.." N face-palmed.
Hyuk bursts out laughing while showing N the packet of flour he has been hiding for ages. "Happy April Fools Day hyung! Hahahah."
*seriously? -_-* N thought. 
Ignoring Hyuk, N pushed Hyuk out of the kitchen, his "territory" and pulled Ravi- the "chef" in. 
Ravi is indeed a pro. When N was struggling to even make the shape of the cookies, Ravi, the saviour would run to N and helped him to make the perfect heart-shaped cookies. 
N couldn't even decorate the cookies he wanted with "I <3 you" to appear properly. But he insisted to do it himself this time, since it's for his love one. The second woman in his life after his mother. Ravi took pictures of how serious N looks throughout the whole duration of time. The serious yet sweet guy. Every girl's ideal type. 
Lucky everything came out well, except for the taste is a bit bland. Since Ravi took Home Economics- the subject so seriously that he would modify the recipes to make them healthier and more suitable to eat. But the garnishes and the way he presents the food- 100/100 (((PERFECT COOKIES))) Back to outside the cinema hall, 
N took out the bag he have been hiding all this while. 
When Eunyoung opened it, her eyes were wet, she was touched by N's action, even though it's might not be the nicest cookies in this world, but it's the best in Eunyoung's eyes.
She took a bite, it's a bit cold but it was still edible ^^ She love the "I <3 you" words on the cookies the most, in her mind, she have already decided to do something for N, surprises for each other. Heheh. 
They went a restaurant for dinner. 
N, the gentleman pulled the chair for Eunyoung to sit. 
N looked at Leo, wriggling eyebrows, "Leo-ah, you should pull the chair for Dahee, just like how I pull for Eunyoung. Be a gentleman." 
Leo did as he told, feeling a bit embarrassing. 
Eunyoung pulled Dahee to the restroom, giving some time to N to talk to Leo while she talk to Dahee
----- in the restroom,
"Dahee-ah... Don't you think.. Leo oppa is interested in you?" Eunyoung nudged her. 
"Uhm... Actually.... I ... I like... Him too...." Dahee whispers that softly to Eunyoung. Eunyoung was so shocked by Dahee's shy confession that she opened wide open. 
On the other side,
N : Leo-ah.. Anyone can see that you like Dahee. Why don't you confess to her? 
Leo: ......
N: Aye... 
Leo : *I'm scared I might be rejected.* 
N: you know what? When I first confess to Eunyoung, I am also terrified. I'm scared that Eunyoung hates me... But I picked up the courage and see now. We are living happily ever after. Listen to me. If you don't confess, you will never know Dahee's feelings. Trust me. You know I'm the 'expert'.
After N's 'useful' speech, Eunyoung and Dahee were back. 
Since then, nobody knows what he is thinking about, only himself. Would he pick up the courage like N? Or will he still not prepared for his confession? 
----------------------------------
Got my Chinese oral exam yesterday. I'm going to fail ttm. T^T haiz... Btw.. I might be writing another story. Hope you guys can give me you support!! ^^