Special Girl

Falling in love? (HIATUS)

 

Song of the chapter: INFINITE H's Special Girl http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vnEHiMVgEII
N kissed Eunyoung passionately, hoping Eunyoung would know his feelings. Eunyoung widened her eyes as she tried to push N away, punching everywhere on his body, but N was too strong for her. 
Eunyoung took her third attempt to stop N. She stepped on N's right foot. Really hard. That's the only way for N to stop this kiss. 
N was forced to stop and both of them were apart, gasping for air. 
Eunyoung raised her hand, attempting to slap N for hurting her, but in vain. N saw what's going to happen with his eagled-eyes and grabbed her hand in the nick of time. They froze. Eunyoung's heart skipped not a bit today but quite a few times thanks to N. 
N pulled Eunyoung in tightly for a hug. The next thing is, Eunyoung cried. But this time round, she cried on N's shirt, for a few minutes. N let her be that way. He knew he was responsible for it. For what he did. He got do something. He patted Eunyoung's back, "Eunyoung-ah... Oppa is a pabo previously, but now I'm not. Look at me." N pulled Eunyoung to make her face him, N wiped Eunyoung tears away, "I hope those are happy tears." He uses one hand to hold onto Eunyoung, while the other hand moved to his neck, as he took out a necklace. It wasn't any ordinary one. It's a special one. N specially bought it and went to crave "Nyoung" on it. 
"I went to made this specially for us," he said while pointing at the necklace. He instructed Eunyoung to sit on the chair he had prepared while he went somewhere to take something out. 
*Why is he so sweet....*
N clumsily took out a laptop out of nowhere, open it, and played a video. He disappeared again. 
"Eunyoung-ah! Oppa here... I know you are wondering why I am doing this.. But... Listen to me... From where we met, during the romantic and idol, to now, to whom we have became, you may not be the first one I love, but you have became the last person I want to love. We have been through so much so much together, happy times, sad times, all the things together. Don't you think all these are telling us that we are fated, and we are going to last long? Okay, I don't really know what I am talking about. But you understand what I mean right? It's simple. Only 3 words. I-Love-You." The N from the laptop screen talked to Eunyoung. 
Eunyoung almost shed tears, this time, it was happy tears. Soon then, Kevin appeared on the screen. 
"Eunyoung-ah! N told me everything. I know he's stupid and slow sometimes but, his feelings for you are real. Hope you two last long forever!" Kevin congratulated their relationship while showing his killing eye-smile.
Next it was Jiwon. "Hey dongsaeng! Don't ignore N anymore. He's so devastated because of that he came to bother all of us. I don't want to get panda eyes thanks to him! Anyway, I knew about both of you's relationship, congrats!" Jiwon smirked a little. 
Yewon and G. Na suddenly appeared beside Jiwon. "N is a bad guy. We don't know why you like or love him so much. But I hope N will treat you better in the future. If he hurts you again, remember to call us, we'll help you to beat him." Eunyoung laughed at what Yewon said. 
And the screen went totally black, only to see these two words- Turn behind. 
She did what she was told. Eunyoung turned her head slowly, only to see N. He's holding onto a bunch of flower, with a small box beside it. N walked towards her direction, handing out his hand, holding the box. "Open it." 
She opened it and saw another identical necklace to N's. Knowing it was a couple kind of thing, Eunyoung demanded N to help you put on. "Help me put on, I'll hold onto the flowers." Eunyoung stretched out her hand. 
N passed the flowers to Eunyoung and went to her back, putting on the necklace for her. Eunyoung is now grinning from ear to ear, she put down the flowers, walked beside N and pecked him on his cheek slightly shyly. N was shocked by Eunyoung's actions, but was really happy she finally forgave him, for what he did. 
"Did you really bother the rest when I ignored you?" Eunyoung asked curiously, while starting up a conversation. 
N nodded a little, "Yes.. I know that's not really nice of me doing that, but I went to them and all I talked about was you and I knew I have fallen hard for you, Eunyoung-ah. Cause you are my special girl." They were on the rooftop walking everywhere, while holding each other's hands tightly. 
TWO X and VIXX were all watching attentively, "aww... So sweet." Leo looked at them, imagining him and Dahee doing that. He must be going crazy and mad. 
-----------------------
Unfortunately, Leo doesn't fall for Eun. :( sorry to one of you who commented that. He already got a crush. A new character I may going to add in soon. :)
Subscribe and vote for my story if you enjoy reading it ^^ Thanks :) comment below if you think I can improve in some areas I am lacking in and how I can make this even more interesting! THANKS ^^;