Friday Night

Falling in love? (HIATUS)

 

Song of the chapter: Sandara Park's Kiss: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAqiMCp9zrI
It is 10am now. TWO X members have all woke up from their dreamland. 
"Eunyoung-ah! Let's change our venue we meet to the rooftop tonight 7pm. I heard that today's moon will be very round from the radio." Jiyou last minute changed the venue and lied as she recalled last night: 
"Jiyou-ssi, can you change the venue to the rooftop of your dorm? I want to give Eunyoung a surprise." N pleaded Jiyou through the phone. 
Back to where Jiyou talk to Eunyoung, TWO X members all knew what's going to happen except for Eunyoung who is oblivious to everything. 
As it was Friday, they got to perform "Ring Ma Bell" on Music Bank. N was unusually cold to Eunyoung that day. Even when they met, N ignored her and the whole of TWO X.
Eunyoung was puzzled. She has no idea what's going to happen soon. That everything that will change her life. Although that 'something' that will change her life so much, she got the right to choose whether she wants to change it or not. It's like you buy something wrong from the shopping mall, and you returned it and tried looking for something new that is suitable for you. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The VIXX members knew about N's plan and decided to give him a helping hand. After VIXX's performance, Leo got hold of TWO X dorm's keys from Eun secretly as they walked past each other. Sounds like some secret agent. 
VIXX disappeared after their goodbye stage on Music Bank. They hurried over to TWO X's dorm with the help of their manager. 
"Thanks hyung!" N thanked their manager. 
"Pali!" Ken ordered the rest of the members. They decorated the rooftop with beautiful lights. Anybody will be touched to see that. The event guy, N. <3 
They even placed a table with 2 chairs for N and Eunyoung to have their heart-to-heart talk. 
*Hope everything works according to plan.* Leo thought, having his hopes high. 
"Phew! Finally we're done with the stuff. Nice one, yeah?" Hyuk, the maknae, complimented himself while he took out tissues to wipe away his sweat. 
The tissues became wet. Wet till it can helps to mop the floor. Erm, okay, I'm exaggerating a little. 
~~~~~~~~~ back to the Music Bank recording, while Uee is announcing the winner of this week Music Bank's K-Chart, Eunyoung looked around the place but she just can't find N anywhere. She felt disappointed and weird at the same time when N did not talk to her today. *Maybe something's up with him today....*
"And today's winner is SHINee! Congratulations!" Uee passed the trophy and flowers to SHINee and ended the show with goodbye greetings. Everybody else greeted each other and went down the stage as it's SHINee's stage at the moment. 
Eunyoung tried to forget N. 
"Unnie! Pali! I don't want to miss the round moon tonight!" 
~~~~~~~ TWO X's dorm 
After washing away their makeup, changing to their comfortable clothes before going to the rooftop. 
At the same time, N and the rest of the members were already inpatient of waiting. They were fidgeting everywhere. 
From there, they starts to hear light footsteps nearing them. As the sound gets nearer, the VIXX members were excited to Eunyoung's expression. Whether if she's too touched and cry or somewhat a reversal; she won't even be touched. 
------ 
Eunyoung open the rooftop door, only to see N and the rest standing there. 
Eunyoung somehow knew what's going to happen, tried to turn around and avoid the whole situation but to no avail. Jiyou grabbed hold of her tightly, and pushed her to N. 
VIXX and TWO X went down, leaving N and Eunyoung alone. 
"Eunyoung-ah.... Please forgive oppa...." N sincerely pleaded. 
"No wonder unnie was so weird this morning. So you was the one who asked her to lie. You liar. You said you won't hurt me. In the end? Thank you so much for hurting me, N-SSI." Eunyoung bowed 90 degrees formally. 
N was so shocked to respond. He can't believe Eunyoung talked to him so formally. Never ever once she treated him this way.
"Listen to me, I didn't mean it. I wanted to choose you that day. I wanted to reject Ellin but you know they were just trying to have fun... It's a variety show." 
"Of course I know.... But you didn't choose me during the last round. I chose you till the end.... Are you serious, telling me you are not trying to hurt me? Okay... Maybe I'm overreacting a little, but you know... I'm jealous... I'm jealous of you and Ellin that day, really. How I wish the one you carried was me., the one you played games with was me." 
After hearing this, he narrowed their gap and they are super close now. 
"Look at me. Eunyoung-ah." N hold her hands tightly. 
Eunyoung's heart is beating rapidly as she felt his touch. She divert her attention to something else. 
N now cupped Eunyoung's face, making her to face him. They looked at each other's eyes deeply. Their eyes are like trying to understand how hard each of them have been during this period of time. 
From N's eyes, Eunyoung can really feel how N felt about her this time. But she was confused. She doesn't knows it was out of love or out of sympathy. 
From Eunyoung's eyes, N can feel the hurt he has caused on her. All the heartbreaks, it's like breaking his heart 10 times more than that, looking at her sad face make him feel like slapping himself. 
Somehow this feeling is killing both of them as they got the urge to take care of each other, wants to protect each other so much. 
At the same time, TWO X and VIXX both were eavesdropping and looking at them secretly. Whatever they said and did, both groups listened and watched attentively.
N took the initiative. 
N pressed his lips against Eunyoung's.