Girlfriend??

Falling in love? (HIATUS)

 

Song of the Chapter: INFINITE's Man In Love http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=m-ch-fea&v=2C-dsCaFJzE
N was sipping his hot coffee slowly while waiting for Eunyoung. He's afraid that Eunyoung might have just changed her mind of meeting him. He's afraid that something might happen to Eunyoung on her way to meet him. 
After 5 minutes, Eunyoung finally arrived. Eunyoung looked around in the cafe to find N. As the cafe was a quiet one, not crowded as this moment of time, she spotted his grey hair which stands out a lot. 
"Sorry, I fell on my way on the road. Luckily it's nothing." Eunyoung explained while showing him her leg with a small cut. 
N felt that his heart was breaking like glass shards when he heard Eunyoung was hurt. Even though it's only a small cut, which actually doesn't matters to most people, but N felt different. He got that feeling that he wanted to protect her. Protect her so much. 
All of a sudden, a muscular figure went to them. "Hi Eunyoung-ssi! Remember me? I'm Insoo from MYNAME. We met at the radio broadcast station a few days back. Remember?" Insoo was wearing a tank top which displayed his muscles and the tank top could actually show the shape of his six packs. Any woman out there will sure be melted by him with those muscles. 
"Ah! Hi Insoo-ssi! Of course I remember you! You are so humorous that day!" She was laughing along to Insoo's never ending jokes, ignoring N's presence. 
"A-hem." N coughed a bit, trying to get their attention. Both Eunyoung and Insoo turned to him. "Oh! Hi. You must be N-ssi. I saw you during VIXX's On and On performances on music programs. I must really say that your group's new song is really catchy. Our group members have been always humming to your song." 
"Uh, thanks. MYNAME's Insoo right? I have also heard Your newest song. Not bad." N complimented them(?) 
Insoo turned back to Eunyoung, who was awkward between them, continued his jokes. 
N couldn't stand what he sees in front of him-all he can see was Insoo flirting with Eunyoung. IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT HE WAS JEALOUS. 
"Excuse me Insoo-ssi, have you and my GIRLFRIEND talked finish? I need to talk to her urgently NOW." N reached and tap Insoo's biceps using his fingers. 
Eunyoung and Insoo were both shocked at what N has just said. N was just as shock as them. 
*Did he just said I'm his girlfriend?* Eunyoung thought to herself while blushing a little. 
"Oh, I.... I.. I see... I shall go now. See you sometime Eunyoung-ssi." Insoo walked away sadly, disappointed. 
---
"Are you trying to play with me, treating me like a fool? You told Insoo-ssi that I'm your girlfriend when you don't like me." Eunyoung demanded an answer from N.
"I.. I.. I... Sorry. It was just slipping out of my mouth. But I wasn't playing with you. I'm serious. I feel that I'm jealous when I see you flirting with that Insoo guy; I could feel my heart breaking into pieces of glasses when you told me you hurt yourself; I have been always thinking about you all day long. Eunyoung-ah... I think... I have fallen in love with you. Can we start over just like in the romantic and idol. I know I have hurt you a lot in the show, but I promise, I would do my best as your boyfriend, if you accept me, I will treat you sweetly, and I'll try not to hurt you again. Can we start again?" N looked longingly at Eunyoung. 
Eunyoung was touched by his words. "Oppa, you don't know how long I have been waiting for you to say this... Of course I want to start again with you... But... I'm already scared after the romantic and idol. I don't want to get hurt agai-" Eunyoung responded emotionally and she was cut by N. 
"Eunyoung-ah, I promise you not to hurt you. Please, give me one chance."
Eunyoung was hesitant but nodded her head in agreement, with tears started flowing from her eyes. *I hope that oppa will keep his promise.* 
N wiped her tears away softly using his hand. He felt her smooth skin which made his face redden a little. But since they are a couple now, they have to be careful of the media even though they appeared on the romantic and idol before. That's what idols need to do all the time. Lucky for them, the cafe at where N and Eunyoung are, there's nobody around them. They eventually took a picture together.
----
"HongBin-ah. Look at N hyung, he has been smiling at his phone all the time. Go check out who's in there." Ken instructed HongBin. He lazily when over to N secretly, saw the picture, seeing how close they are, pretended to be shocked, shouted all around the dorm, "N and Eunyoung are dating!!" 
Everyone was shocked at the big news. Except for Leo. Leo knows he has took the initiative. He smiled to himself. *Finally N-ah, finally you confessed.* 
N "shh!" them, explaining everything to them. Everyone congratulated him. Everybody just gave him the same advice : "Don't hurt her again." 
*I won't.* N thought to himself. 
---------------------------------------
Sorry, I have been busy with my biology & Home Economics projects, but I have managed to finish. :) I will update as often as I can. Since INFINITE made a comeback, I have also been busy fangirling. Yes, I'm an inspirit :') their song "Man In Love" is just awesome. ^^; it achieves an all-kill :D Infinite's power! :)