Chapter 5

Every Time We Love

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

“…How can I help myself when your tears are flowing? Is it better to say nothing when you are down, what can I do to calm you down?”

 

It was really tense, the atmosphere lingered the air between them. The broken angel of his, shedding tears upon seeing the presence of someone that he had longed for.

 

It hurts so much, even to breath.

 

“Jaejoongie…” greeted the tall and handsome figure man while approaching his angel.

 

Kim Junsu who happened to be at the awkward scene with the used to be couple left the scene, knowing both of the broken-hearted men needs some time for explanation and clarifications.

 

“Maybe, you should just go Changmin ssi…” Jaejoong said and was about to close the door but Changmin seems good at reflex and block the door from being close.

 

He couldn’t get enough seeing his angel.

 

Shim Changmin walked closer to his Jaejoong, the pain in his heart, he can’t endure it any longer.

 

“Jaejoongie…”

 

Somehow, the tears keep flowing out from his angel’s eyes. He hated to see the tears yet he was the one who caused it.

 

Changmin hold back his urge to cry but no, he was the weaker one when it comes to love, when it comes to Jaejoong. He cried, too.

 

He slowly hugged his used to be lover. Both of them were shedding tears drenched each other shirts. The love was still there but the rumors were overwhelming more than the trust.

 

“Changmin… maybe… we should…” Jaejoong was saying something while he was sobbing hard. His hiccupped didn’t help him to finish his sentence clearly either.

 

“Not that word again, baby… No… Please….” Changmin begged. Never once in his life he was begging over something but to a certain Kim Jaejoong, he threw away his manly pride in trash can and shamelessly beg for apology, for any mercy.

 

“We should take a break first before figure out how to make up our relationship again.”

 

“But baby…”

 

“Maybe, we didn’t trust each other much or maybe our love didn’t strong enough. Maybe… we should re-start again… but not now… later… once you are ready and once I’m ready…”

 

“Baby, I’m sorry… please forgives me this time…”

 

“I did Changminnie, I did… Still, the pain… in my heart…”

 

“I know… I’ll give you more time and I’ll give our love more time. I’ll return back as a man that could protect you, protect your heart from being hurt again…”

 

It was heart-breaking but it was the only solution left for both of them.

 

“I’ll miss you…” said Changmin. The close gaps between them were getting closer. Changmin cupped his Jaejoong’s face and smiles though the dried tears were still on his face, even on his angel face.

 

“May I kiss you…?”

 

Silently, Jaejoong nodded his head. His heart refused to his idea but he has to do this. He has to put the relationship on rest before both of them get to know the true value of their love.

 

It was the last kiss before both of them took a long rest.

 

It was the most passionate kiss they ever shared. The taste of saliva mixed with the salty taste of tears, that’s the taste of the pain they shared through the kiss, their last kiss.

 

Both of them were reluctant to let each other go, but still one has to give up and Jaejoong took initiates to slip away.

 

Sadly, both of them smiled, knowing this is the last moment they met with each other, knowing this is the last moment they shared each other warmth embrace. This is the last time.

 

“An angel like you with tears on your face didn’t fit so well.” Joked Changmin wiped away those remaining tears on his angel’s face.

 

“Almighty Shim Changmin also shouldn’t have cry. Where is Cassiopeia’s evil maknae?”

 

“Lost in love battle,” Changmin sighed.

 

An awkward silence was getting the air more tense and before it hurts even more. Changmin pecked his angel lips before he was prepared for a leaving.

 

“I think it’s time for goodbye. Promise me you’ll take care of yourself.”

 

Jaejoong only nodded his head.

 

“I love you… always…”

 

“I love you too, forever…”

 

They shared their ‘I Love You’ yet separation still happened.

 

It hurts his heart, latter heart.