Chapter 1

Every Time We Love

 

updated!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

“…When we talk like this, when we smile like this, you are happy and then, it ends…”

 

“CASSIOPEIA SARANGHAE!!!” shouted the two tall men who were standing proudly on the stage. The leader keep bowing, saying his thanks, meanwhile the maknae keep waving to the fans or to Cassiopeia to be precise.

 

Shim Changmin put his eyes on a certain someone among the crowd, the love of his life. He smiles.

 

It is encore time and ‘I Swear’ written by Shim Changmin was the highlighted of the night. The lyrics were full of meaning and along with the leader, Jung Yunho each of the lyrics were presented with the most romantic melodious sounds. It really touches everyone feeling, with the sincere indirect confession.

 

‘Baby I Love You, Thank You…’ uncertainly among one of the audience of crowd smiles.

 

No one notice, but Changmin was keeping his eyes only to a person. Like a scene where it’s only him on the stage and there is only his beautiful lover at the empty seats available.

 

Love is something that no one know how to describe the feeling yet no one know the definition but still love is one kind of thing that everyone seek for. As for Shim Changmin, he has found his love of his life and there is no price or anything to trade with it.

 

After both members of Dong Bang Shin Ki wrapped up their concert, Shim Changmin took a quick shower at the changing room cover his tanned perfect muscles with a white shirt and later wearing a hooded sweatshirt and sunglasses to ensure himself not being discover.

 

He grabbed his car key, his heavy backpack, his jacket and run to leave the room as fast as he could but he met with his leader at the doorframe.

 

“Hyung, I have to go now! Call me if you need anything! Bye!” and he just left the charismatic leader dumbfounded, jaw-dropping without able to utter any words.

 

Jung Yunho just chuckled at the scene of his maknae. He did know the feeling of falling in love at youth. He ever experienced it, too.

 

Shim Changmin was running to the parking zone at the secluded area where it’s only staffs’ cars parked there. He kept searching for someone and later smiles sheepishly when he found the glimpse of an angel sent by the Heaven sitting on a bench, alone. It’s a cold night of mid-winter and his angel was rubbing both of his palms to let the heat suppressed the cold of tonight’s cold wind.

 

He smiles at the most breathtaking view. He walked to his angel’s direction and wrapped the jacket he brought along to let the pale angel keep the warmth.

 

“Minnie…”

 

“I should give you the car key so you will wait for me in the car instead in this cold night. Sorry…” Shim Changmin cupped his angel’s face, titled it up a bit, find a perfect angle and dramatically, the two awaiting lips were drawing closer until both of the men could feel the hot breath brushes their longing.

 

“I love you…” confessed the taller man and the two lips met. Under the cold night, at the almost empty parking zone, the kissing took over the view.

 

The two hearts finally meet again after it has been abandoned for quite a long time. The taller man who initiated the kiss was busy with his stage comeback as two in a group while the most beautiful angel sent by Heaven was busy to manage his coffee house, Coffee Cojjee. The love between them was very difficult to pursue yet the bond of love was growing stronger each day.

 

Love is not about the making love, fulfilling each other lusts feeling, but it’s all about two hearts that always there to share, to care and always have time to spare.

 

The night was spend at the scenic Han River, doing nothing, just two young lovers sits close next to each other, sharing each other warmth embrace, talked like a best friends and care about each other’s daily routine, with words to encourage one to another, sparing their time with smiles, laughter and the happiness that lingered in the air between them.

 

“Jaejoong-ah, I love you…”

 

“I love you, too… I love you to the MAX!”

 

“I am MAX!”

 

“No, you are Choikang. We’re Korean Minnie, not American.”

 

At those lame jokes, randomness, they laughed whole-heartedly.

 

“When is your next stage performance?”

 

“SM Town within a month, baby…”

 

A long waits for a month was really different this time. Rumors spreading around and each day the love that they were proud of was starting to dim. Without anyone realized, without both of them realized, the cold storm was approaching, leaving both of the lovers at the very far end distant, separated by a thin layer of trust.

 

Will the trusts be trusted?

 

The love that they believed will never end, the love that they protected for years, the love that they treasured the most, it almost end. It’s the end. It’s really end.

 

Rumors were spreading fast through SNS, NATE, NAVER and some fans even do come out with proofs as in videos pictures and everything.

 

An angel finally drops his first tears.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Lol, lame, i know...
sorry^^

p/s: don't expect much from me :D