Wildflowers

That Beautiful Voice

“AERI-YAA!” That was the last thing Aeri ever heard before she just close her eyes and goes blank. Ravi ran to her.

 

Aeri POV

He’s there right across! Thank god he didn’t go so far away. Okay now I got to just go to him and end this forever. No more misunderstanding between us, and no one will ever get hurt now because of us.

I took out the letter that I wrote last night inside my pocket. I look up and saw him opening the taxi’s door. I just ran towards him without looking at the traffic. Tears formed in my eyes, I didn’t know why but I feel like I was a bird who just learned to fly.

“Ravi!” I shouted to him as loud as I can

I wanted to wave but then suddenly…

I heard a car horn at my left. I look to the side and saw a car heading towards in me in fast speed. For some reason, I knew this was going to happen. God forbid us to be together.

The car hit me and I hit the boot of the car and then got thrown to the floor. It felt like I was stab for a million times. This hurt but losing someone that I love that is right in front of me hurts more.

NORMAL POV

Ravi knelt down to the ground and hold her in his arms. He shook her “Hey wake up!” He was worried. He didn’t expect this to happen right in front of his eyes.

Then they both were surrounded by people.

“Someone call the ambulance!” Ravi shouted, then everyone there took out their phone quickly. Some of the passby helped the driver in the car that fainted because he hit his head on the stirring wheel.

“Don’t die here” Ravi whispers. He didn’t want to cry, he try to be calm at that point he didn’t want to freak himself out. He notices the letter in her hand, he took it and keep it in his pocket. Then Hongbin appeared and kneel down in front of him.

Hongbin look at Aeri “yah! No time we have to bring her to hospital now!”

Ravi look up to Hongbin. Hongbin helped Ravi to carry Aeri up. He brought them to his car which wasn’t that far from where the accident took place. Ravi sat at the back still holding onto Aeri in his arms. Her clothes drown with her blood. Hongbin drove the car as fast as he could. He didn’t care about the speed traps.

“Can’t you go any faster!” Ravi angered was shown

Hongbin then step on it and drove much faster that he was before. The seat of Hongbin’s car at the back was covered with blood. Ravi noticed her breathing is slowly fading and she’s losing a lot of blood.

They arrived at the nearest hospital they could go, she was then quickly brought to the emergency room. Hongbin and Ravi have to wait outside.

“This wouldn’t happen if you didn’t throw your anger at her!” Hongbin glared at Ravi

Ravi turn to Hongbin with a disgust expression to him “You’re saying it’s my fault?”

Hongbin walk closer to Ravi “Isn’t it”

Ravi pulled Hongbin collar up “You better shut up!” he throw him to the floor

Hongbin stare up at Hongbin and smirked “Cinderella and her hyde”

He stand back up and turn away from Ravi. He gave a last look at him and walked away. Ravi then sat down on the floor. He put his hands in his pocket when he realise the letter. The letter was partly covered with her blood. He quickly took it out but there was two letters one for him and another for Hyuk.

“Dear Ravi,

These days and nights that pass by without you here with me was lonely. I wonder if you feel the same too. I wonder if you still think of me. I wonder if you miss me too. Why is it so hard for me to let you go? Do you know the answer to this? Yes, I am kind of using Hyuk to forget about you. But it didn’t change you see, nothing change because you keep appearing from my life. You are always there. We went separate ways but somehow, we end up meeting again. Why?

But I know that I love you Kim Ravi. Ravi you’re the precious diamond to me, even though you don’t love me anymore.

Jung Aeri.”

Aeri make it out alive but she was in a short coma. Her parents were worried to death and they were always there with her every day, even Ravi. Ravi would always bring bouquet of flowers with him. The ward she is in full with flowers from him. Hyuk did visited because Ravi asked him too. Ravi handed the letter that Aeri wrote for him.

A week passed,

Ravi walk in the elevator and click on the 4th floor where Aeri is. Today he brought more flowers to her, he still remembers all the flower she likes. He remembers the name for each of them and even knows how they actually looked like. He got out of the elevator when he reach the 4th floor. He walk to room 410. When he walke in the room, the room was empty

He scratched his head and went to the nurse counter outside the door.

“umm excuse me” he said

A nurse turn to him “yes?”

“Can I know where the patient of room 410?” he pointed to the door

The nurse smiled “The family travelled to the US last night sir, because she woke up”

“what?” Ravi asked

The nurse then showed a note “See the patient checked out at 11.30 pm last night”

Then another nurse intruded “I heard the flew this morning at 8 am”

He then look at his wrist watch “it’s 3 pm now…”

..

..

..

“I’m too late”


author's sad note.

I am so sorry for the skip in everything. It is because I want to end this because hey ho i hv a lot of things to do and i just started a new fic a week ago. So anyway, please do be mad at me because the ish chappy. SORRY GUYS.