Chapter 6 : YAH!

In Love With My Master

"Hyung! My gucci!" The black haired guy with eyebags cried as he started at his torn gucci bag. how could a gucci bag be torn? Thanks to Seohyun, impossible are mades to possible.

 

The whole van was in a total mess because the 10 guys were trying to get Seohyun off the van when she jumped into it earlier on. One of the guys threatened to hit her with a book if she still refused, who the heck brings book with them to a kipnapping process?

 

"I will get off if you give me back my Yoona!" Seohyun glared at every single one of them. She took special notice at the guy who was holding onto yoona, the guy who had the bee stung lips.

 

"Don't stare at her like a hungry beast! her and you die!" Seohyun screamed. She strained her eyes when she caught a glance of his name tag on his uniform. This kipnappers are failures, they don't cover ther faces , they don't keep their identiy a secret. Seohyun could swear that they were stupid bunch of kipnappers. She finally made out the words that was engraved on his name tag.

 

'Jong In, AKA Kai' Seohyun mouthed to herself. She wanted to scream for help but then a palm covered preventing her to do so. The guy who covered , used his free hand to pull her hair to stop her from biting his palm.

 

"Stop it. Crazy woman. I would have you killed right now." He said it with much power. He lifted a paper clip and aimed at her neck , glaring at her. Instead of being intimidated, Seohyun rolled her eyes and smirked. They were so stupid that they forgot to tie her hands.

 

Seohyun grabbed the gun that was tied to her thigh and mouthed, 'Bang'. The grip on her hair loosen and the palm covered was removed. She smirked when the whole van fell quiet. Their eyes were focused on the gun. Each of them gulp one by one, a shiver was sent down their spine.

 

"RUN FOR YOUR LIFEEEEEEEEEE!" The tall derpy looking guy screamed but stopped when a shortie pinched him.

 

"Stop it chanyeol." He glared at Chanyeol which kept his mouth shut.

 

"LEt go of my friend right now. Or i will fire." Seohyun aimed the gun at Kai. Seohyun smirked when she saw Kai's nervous face. He immediately lifted his arms as if he was surrendering. He bit his lips as he took another glance at yoona who was lying on his lap. Pespiration started to drip from his hair from too much nervousness.

 

"Don't listen to her." A brown haired guy said , siting beside the shortie. He glanced at Seohyun and smirked. A tingling sensation was felt from Seohyun's neck. The brown haired guy seemed very cold and unapproachable. He seems like the type to seldom smile. Seohyun raised an eyebrow and pointed the gun towards him.

 

"How do you know Yixing?" Chanyeol questioned. Yixing chuckled and continued playing with his white and fluffy ball , throwing right and left. Oddly, Yixing never misses to catch the ball. He smirked when Seohyun gazed curious at him.

 

"The gun is definitely fake. Anyway, we should be reaching." YiXing calmly said and stared at the gun. In a blink of an eye, he snatched it from Seohyun's hand. She cursed as she tried to snatch it back but then to no avail. She stood up and glared at Yixing. She pounced at him and then hit his head and hands to make him let go of the gun.

 

The other 9 guys didn't care, they were too focused on the gun.

 

"BANG!" Yixing accidentally pulled the trigger.