Chapter 7 : Awkward

In Love With My Master

"Why the am i here?" Seohyun cursed out loud, causing everyone to stiffen. Everyone could not gather up the courage to even utter one single word, compared to Seohyun , they were rats. How could they even be kidnappers? Thats a joke apprantly.

 

"I ask them to bring you here." Luhan crossed his arms and challanged Seohyun. She shot him a glare and then turned to the rest of the 11 boys.

 

"Oh really? If that gun wasent fake, i won't be here right now." She rolled her eyes directly towards Yixing who just shrugged his shoulders casually, earning a look from Luhan. Shut-up Luhan mouthed at Yixing.

 

"Stop looking at her devouringly." Seohyun warned Kai who was staring at the unconscious Yoona laying on the sofa. He was caught off guard and almost fell of the sofa. He bit his lips and then stared at the ground.

 

"Hyung, can we go now?!" Sehun said, sounding more as a order than a question. It wasent a good time to say that everyone knew, but a few nodded their head so eargerly which made Luhan sighed. He throwed daggers at Sehun who was worshipped by the rest for gathering that much courage.

 

"Aish bastards, you even called you my friends." Luhan muttered softly, but was heard by Kris.

 

"YAH! If we werent your friends, would we help you to kidnap a stranger for you?" Kris glared at Luhan who sighed in defeat later on. Luhan knew Kris was right.

 

"Just go!" He ordered.

 

"Can i bring this girl back?" Kai asked nervously as he pointed to Yoona. He rubbed the back of his neck.

 

"Ask. That. Again." Seohyun stood up and glared harshly at Kai who cringed in fear.

 

"Whatever." Kai shrugged and pretended to be cool and fine with it, but inside he was screaming for his life. One by one the members walked out of the door and in no time, the living room was left with only Luhan, Seohyun and Yoona.

 

"You havent answer my question yet." Seohyun said.

 

"Oh." Luhan said in one word, he stood up smirking. He was in casual clothes, short pants and a v neck t shirt. If any girl was in the house now, would definitely be , but things wasent the same with Seohyun here. She thought that she was heartless.

 

Luhan walked towards the kitchen, "Cup of tea?" He chuckled after asking Seohyun who was indeed mad at his ignorance. He went to the kitchen and took out a teabag.

 

"If you don't tell me, i would leave." Seohyun screamed as she got her hand bag and helped Yoona up.

 

"Try to." Luhan laughed as he continued to prepare his tea.