Chapter 4 ㅎ You Belong With Me

In Love With My Master

"I will go to the washroom for a while." Seohyun smiled as she turned around and walked towards the direction to the wwashroom. She walked with much care to avoid tripping on her high heels. 

 

"@($/@-$-::&4!2." Seohyun heard gibberish , it was English actually. She didnt understand English of course, who would in her job? Seohyun raised an eyebrow. Curousity got better of her and she decided to head towards the voices. 

 

She bit her lips to prevent herself to make any obvious sound. The more she got nearer, the more words she could hear. But all she could make out was, 'Please' , 'Me' , 'TakeCare' . She leaned in abit more and found Luhan talking to her boss. She could see her boss' eyes were glittering with interest, what could make her boss so interested ? 

 

Luhan made a peace sign as he  looked at her boss with a face saying 'Deal or No Deal?' . Seohyun leaned even more, her eyes locked on them. Her boss bit her lips so she won't scream with happiness. She nodded eagerly. Luhan smirked as he made a call on his phone. 

 

"$;&'@-'/$:!;82- Done. I 8:;$?&/'all money &;$&-,9." Luhan turned to her boss and said something in English, Seohyun's anger boiled inside her. WHY ENGLISH? She screamed inside her head. Luhan lips turned into a curve as he walked towards the door. His eyes were showing that he was pleased.

 

"." Seohyun cursed as she made her way fast to the washroom. Thousand of question were left unanswered in her head, why did Luhan made a peace sign? She sighed as she opened the cubicle and sat on the toilet bowl. That guy, Luhan... Confuses her.

 

Seohyun POV -

I sat on the toilet bowl for at least 20 minutes. I cracked my head for answers but all I got in return was headache that drove me crazy.

 

", come out there. A customer wants you right now." A y voice said and knocks on the cubicle door was made. I sighed quietly before I turned back to her normal self, I don't want Yuri to see me like this. If she does, I'm a dead meat. I swear.

 

"Alright Yuri Unnie, I know I know." I smirked as I laughed silently , I made sure that the y voice stopped grumbling before I opened the door. I splashed water on my face and looked at myself in the mirror. I imagined Luhan appearing in the mirror with a smirk on his face.

 

"Who are you Luhan?" I muttered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

SHORT UPDATE. WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER TO FIND OUT WHAT LUHAN WAS DOING.