Chapter 2 ㅎ FlashBack

In Love With My Master

"I heard that you were assigned to a hot dude. Even better, a rich one." Yoona nudged Seohyun while walking beside her.

 

 

Seohyun and Yoona took advantage of the weekends to shop for new clothes. Because of thier jobs, they can't always wear the same old and yes y clothes, they needed to fill their wardrobe with as much clothes as possible. Seohyun likes this activity because its the only time she could wear normal and casual clothes. She wore white singlet with a black vest , tight jeans and a pair of black converse. And Yoona wore a loose blouse , short jeans and also a pair of converse.

 

 

"Yes. And he turned out... Not what I quite expected." Seohyun chuckled. 

 

 

"Full details!" Yoona pouted.

 

 

Seohyun chuckled and looked at her. Yoona was already mad that she didnt wear heels because she looked so short beside her. Seohyun sighed before giving in , trying hard to remember that night.

 

[Flashback]

She turned and looked at him. He gasped...

 

"You look hurt." He managed to utter.

 

Seohyun was actually hurt when earlier Luhan called her innocent. Yes , she was innocent. But she needed to change to survive in this society. Blame society then. 

 

He gasped because when Seohyun turned to look at him, her face was beautiful. She looked so fragile like a small prick on her skin, she could cry. Water were already forming in her eyes. She looked exactly what Luhan thought she was... An angel.

p

 

"Do you believe we, working in this kind of occupation will be this fragile? I know what you were thinking Luhan." She wiped off the water in her eyes and laughed heartily

 

"You know, if you wasent working this job, you would be a angel. I swea.r" luhan said smartly still amazed by her features earlier.

 

"Then what? Expect me to find a job at a street anywhere? I have ..." Seohyun voice died down , she did not WNAT to reveal too much information to a stranger she barely knows. Also, if she does, she might cry because of the painful memories.

 

Seohyun stared at Luhan who is still waiting for her to continue. She sighed, she knew that Luhan is smart, he is innocent sometimes but when needed for brains, Luhan comes first. 

 

"I won't tell you anymore. I don't know you." Seohyun smirked.

 

 

"Oh come on, go on?" Luhan pleaded,

 

 

*He seemed he has different personality, he was innocent, nervous just now and now smart ? There's more to this boy.* Seohyun thought in her head.

 

 

"Shall we continue what we were doing?" Seohyun smirked again.

 

 

"I won't do anything despite the fact that you are gorgeous. But no, I want to know you." Luhan replied, crossing his arms, he was a little bit nervous but he wanted to act smart.

 

 

"Strong boy." Seohyun laughed. She ignored his remark earlier and leaned forward to him again, because Luhan was wearing a V-line shirt, his neck was exposed. She slowly traced her finger on his neck , making Luhan shivered.

 

 

Seohyun realized he had no response to it so she attacked his exposed neck with her tongue, kissing higher and higher until his jawline. Luhan didn't even response because he meant what he said, he won't do anything. Luhan may be new to this, that's why he was nervous earlier on, but he is smart and sly. 

 

Seohyun found his sensitive spot and started biting and on it. She stopped when she found a red mark starting to form and also the lack of his moans or participation. She stood up and stared at him penetratingly.

 

 

"Enough? Now tell me about you." Luhan smirked.

 

 

"Earlier you seemed like a innocent boy who was nervous and now a smart man?" Seohyun asked.

 

 

"I have split personalities." He replied.

 

 

"Now tell me about you." 

 

 

Seohyun was annoyed by the fact that he was persistence. So she can't control and snatched the drink from the table and threw it to him. He was soaked wet but he remained calm and raised an eyebrow.

 

 

"Thats a lesson for asking private questions."

 

 

"Thanks for the bath, I will be back." Luhan smirked as he walked Out of the room not minding he is soaked.

 

[/end of flashback]

 

Yoona's mouth formed an 'O' shape when she started nodding to hint that she understood. She was a bit confused about Luhan. (AN: SORRY FOR THE MIXING UP, I STARTED WITH LUHAN BEING A WEAK BOY AND NOW A SMART AND STRONG ONE HERE. Please just take it as he is smart and his nervousness was due to his state.)