Chapter 1 ㅎ Introduction

In Love With My Master

"Yoona... How's life?" Seohyun sighed.

 

 

"Per normal."

 

 

"Like?"

 

 

"Being molested by ertic old man."

 

 

"Isnt that your job?"

 

 

"Thats yours. Not mine."

 

 

"INSULT!" Seohyun started attacking yoona by tickling her waist.

 

 

"Okay okay, mian!" Yoona screamed , her laugh so loud.

 

 

"Be thankful I'm working now." Seohyun smiled and stopped.

 

 

"Seohyun, a man asked for you..." Yuri shouted from the counter.

 

 

seohyun sighed before turning to Yoona , she gave her a reassuring nod as she knew that Yoona was worried for her, everyone in the club actually is.

 

"Coming !" Seohyun smiled as she ran towards the counter with her high heels hitting the floor with loud mental noises. Yoona was still standing at her spot, watching Seohyun from the back. She can't look away , Seohyun's body was gorgeous... Long legs, slim figure... A dream figure that every girl wants. Even girls stared at Seohyun for a while.

 

 

"Room 214 , goodluck..." Yuri smirked.

 

 

" you." Seohyun rolled her eyes, she detested yuri even more and more each day.

 

 

Seohyun flatten her outfit which bearly covered her figure. She took in a deep breath, a habit that she always done before 'serving' the customers. Her hand gripped on the doorknob before giving herself a nod . She twisted her hand and opened the door.

 

 

"Oh Seohyun-shi, still pretty as a ." A older man welcomed her.

 

 

"It's you old pig." Seohyun smirked.

 

 

"Atitude still no improvement." The old man smirked again, he glanced at the young handsome lad beside him.

 

 

"Be rude to me as much as you want , but serve him well, my son." He smiled at his son.

 

 

"Your son is such a fat old pig like you. He's a ?" Seohyun asked casually.

 

 

"Apprantly yes, look his blushing." The old man chuckled.

 

 

"I guide s well." Seohyun smirked as she walked towards the young man. This one was handsome, a real handsome one. Seohyun met alot of others but this was beyond her imagination.

 

 

"Hi dude. What's your name?" Seohyun immediately started comfortable when she settled herself between the Young man's legs.

 

 

"Lu- luhan." He felt uncomfortable as he sat up straight , still staring at the beautiful lady infront of him. Her looks was a angel, a innocent one, luhan thought she was just a hostess but it was otherwise when he heard his father conversation with her,

 

 

"Oh sweet. I like your name. y," Seohyun her lips abit, causing Luhan homones to react too fast.

 

 

"fat pig, why did you asked him here? He's too innocent to be with me." Seohyun started caressing Luhan's thigh.

 

 

"I want him mature." The old man answered before winking at luhan and left the room.

 

 

"I guess it is just us, you and me." Seohyun smirked as she leaned down slowly.

 

 

"Yes." Luhan trying to hide his nervousness in his tone.

 

 

"Are you nervous?" Seohyun chuckled when she saw him nodding his head hesitantly.

 

 

"Don't worry. I will teach you." Seohyun grabbed Luhan's arm and placed it on her chest. Luhan gulped at the feeling he is feeling right now... He can feel her s because she didnt wore bra.

 

 

"Seohyun-shi, I think we should stop." Luhan nervously said,

 

 

"We haven't even started.. Come on!" Seohyun chuckled again.

 

 

"Close your eyes dear." Seohyun ordered.

 

 

luhan didn't know why but he obeyed without any hesitation.

 

 

seohyun smirked before leaning down to capture his first kiss. Their soft lips touched. Luhan gasped as he opened his eyes but closed them back when he saw Seohyun closed eyes. Luhan lips didnt response to Seohyun kiss. It did sent him electric shocks though, it's his first kiss anyway.

 

 

Seohyun nibbled his lower lip, urging him to response. Today, she felt different... She felt the kiss will start something more... Something ... She was unsure of what was it. She guessed that it was just her headache this morning. Seohyun moved her lips, still urging him to response. Seohyun hand slipped to the back of his head , that action melted his ice. He surrendered and responded to her kiss.

 

"STOP!" Luhan came back to reality when he pushed her away.

 

 

"What's the matter dear?" Seohyun asked worriedly.

 

 

"We shouldn't be doing this.."

 

 

"Why not? I was instructed to do this."

 

 

"Youre to innocent to be ordered with this kind of job..." 

 

 

Seohyun bursted out laughing, causing her hair curls to fall back and forth. Luhan stood confused as he stared at her. Seohyun stopped laughing for a moment with her gaze landing on the couch... 

 

 

Her head turned to face him... He gasped.