Chapter 3 ㅎ Oh!

In Love With My Master

It's was a typical night and Seohyun wore one of her y new dresses. She wore her smooth stockings before wearing 5 inches high heels that would kill anyone feet. But she was used to it afterall. Suddenly Luhan appeared into her mind, she smirked abeit that she is irritated by him.

 

"Come out you loser." Yuri shouted again from the counter, causing Seohyun to roll her eyes.

 

"So fast I have another job? I guess that I'm popular here." Seohyun flipped her hair while talking to Yuri , resting her head on the counter in order to piss her off.

 

"Shut up. It's someone you served before, so no. Room 214 again with Sulli." Yuri handed her the room card and Seohyun smirked as she took it. luhan immediately floated again into her mind, she shook the thought of him being in the room since he is busy (informed by the fat pig) 

 

She took in a deep breath , she checked her outfit to affirm nothing is out of place. She placed her hair on one side of the shoulder and smiled to herself to boast her courage. She looked around to find Sulli and indeed she was walking her way. Sulli smiled as she looked anxious , Seohyun took her hand and squeezed it. A action that she will only do with someone she is close with.

 

"Relax Sulli, I'm here." Seohyun assured her. Sulli nodded her head before sealing her lips.

 

 

Seohyun turned the knob and pushed the door opened. She found someone who has never been here before. She bowed to him as Sulli followed suit. 

 

"Annyeonghaeseyo, Im Sulli. " Sulli said. Her eyes darted to Seohyun, waiting for her to address herself. Seohyun immediately changed from a good and kind person to a devil. She does that Because she didnt want her customers to take advantage of her if she ever appeared weak.

 

"Seohyun." She smirked. The man around his late 20s nodded and gazed at the door as if expecting for someone to come in. Seohyun didn't care about that actually, but she found the man like a gentleman. She whispered softly to Sulli.

 

"You attend to him okay? He look like a gentleman and won't do too much goofy stuff, he looks like he is waiting for someone and i bet that the person is the one who bought him here. So I will attend that person in case he is a Beast." Seohyun looked at Sulli with her soft eyes and smiled before squeezing her hand once more.

 

Sulli was touched and smiled back. She walked towards the man and settled herself dangerously close beside him. She crossed her legs and nudged him a little to gain his attention. Seohyun closely observed when the door swung opened.

 

"Sorry to keep you waiting." The man who just came in bowed.

 

"It's okay Luhan, it's been a while since I came to this kind of place. Thanks in advance !" The man sitting beside Sulli chuckled, he placed his arm around Sulli but he still appeared gentleman.

 

Seohyun turned her head and shot Luhan a glare. *HIM AGAIN?* she sighed as she realized she is going to attend to him again. He chuckled when he saw Seohyun's response. He comfortably walked towards the couch and crossed his arms eyeing Seohyun.

 

"Yes?" Seohyun raised an eyebrow,

 

"Shouldn't you be sitting with me?" Luhan asked.

 

"No." 

 

"Do I need to ask Sulli?"

 

"Okay fine yes, but I don't want to." Seohyun blew a raspberry.

 

"Or do you want me to find Yuri?" The last thing Seohyun wanted was Yuri to rush in and scold her like there's no tomorrow and worsen her mood that had been worsen because of Luhan appearance.

 

Seohyun surrendered as she walked towards Luhan and sit a bit futhur than Sulli sat with the man. Apparently, Sulli and the man got along and in no time they were laughing like good old pals.

 

"Pour me a drink." Seohyun followed. Luhan and the man called, Kris started to talk about business which actually bored Seohyun. Kris was caressing Sulli's hair as she also listened attentively in the conversation. Luhan ignored his drink and got totally engrossed.

 

"Excuse me, I need to go the bathroom for a moment." Kris excused himself before smiling to Sulli.  

 

Luhan finally took his drink and drank it in one go without any problem. He smirked to himself when he saw Seohyun amazed expression. "Im quite a drinker , if you asked." Luhan said.

 

"I don't really care." Seohyun answered. 

 

Suddenly, Luhan remembered what he saw just now when he was out.

"I will go to the man restroom for a moment, sorry." Luhan apologized before writing 'Request for Room 214 and a girl called Seohyun and another of your choice' on a piece of paper that he passed to kris.

 

on the way to the restroom, he heard a few mumbles and sobbings. His curiosity took over him as he turned in a corner and followed the voices.

 

"my brother... He is in critical condition right now... " a voice cried out.

 

"Im so sorry. I .. I'm soo sorry I can't help you. I have a few hundred dollars in my account now...'" Another voice said out pitiful.

 

"The surgery cost almost 4/5 of a million.  I can never raise that fund. Unless I sell my body again and again." The first voice cried out.

 

"Don't do that... I'm sure you will find a way. How many days you have got?" The second voice asked.

 

"Less than a ing week." The first voice cursed.

 

"Sorry Seohyun...Im such a useless friend..." The second voice scolded herself. Luhan stiffened, he bent a bit more forward to peek inside and found seohyun crying helplessly. Her tears seemed so fragile, luhan wanted to catch her tears for her.

 

"It's okay yoona, I will find a way for my brother. No matter what I do to myself." Seohyun did a fighting action for herself, but even she knew that it will be a miracle if she could achieve it.

 

Luhan turnd away from the scene and quickly went to the men's restroom when he head footsteps coming his way. He leaned against the wall and thought about what happened.

 

 

"I got some money here, take it." Luhan took out his wallet and took out a million dollar cheque. Sulli eyes as big as a deer as she saw how many zeros were there.

 

"You overheard me and yoona talking about my...." Seohyun was smart.

 

"Im sorry..." Luhan apologized.

 

"No need, I won't take your money." Seohyun refused as she pushed his hand away.

 

"What could I do to make you accept my money?" Luhan smirked,

 

"I could give you body services, but I doubt so since we had that eventful day." Seohyun laughed , ignoring Sulli's presence. Suddenly, a question dawned on Luhan, it was a question he always wanted to ask her.

 

"Why are you working here?" He asked.

 

Seohyun face turned red because of the question. A question that bought back her painful memories, she fought the urge to cry and in the end she won. She wore a expressionless face before answering him.

 

"I was sold by my parents, happy?" Seohyun smirked, Eventhough she really wanted to cry. Luhan gasped in shock, he can never imagine such a beautiful girl sold by cruel parents. The look in her eye told Luhan there was more to the story, but she refused to tell

 

"You... You don't deserved to be here, you don't!" Luhan blurted out. He was surprised that he even said that ehen he doesn't even kow Seohyun that much. His eyes showed sympathy but he immediately built a wall so he couldn't and won't let Seohyun see through him.

 

"It's none of your business." Seohyun let out a painful chuckle. She also refused to let him see her hurt.

 

"But your brother... I want to help him ." 

 

"his not related to you." Seohyun glanced at Sulli who were ö pretending not to hear them, Sulli caught her and nodded to head outside to find Kris who was taking a long time.

 

"Then don't work here! The pay is low isn't it?" Luhan reasoned.

 

"How can I? Remember I was sold here? The pay isn't low, because I don't even receive any pay. I lived off with my customers generous tips for me. " she smirked, realizing that she was so low class.

 

Luhan stood shock, she had such a painful past but she managed to hide it. He couldn't find any other words to say to her, to comfort her. He just kept in slience as if cat got his tongue. 

 

Luhan knew that if her brother doesn't get the surgery soon, because of his Stubborn sister, he might die. And Luhan needed to find a way.