Chapter 8: Kiss?

In Love With My Master

 

 


Seohyun raised an eyebrow, something fishy is going on. She saw a playful spark in his eyes just before she turned around, confused as always, she decided to brush it off. "What do you mean... 'Try To'?" Seohyun asked while walking to the door, rasing her voice a bit to allow Luhan to hear her.

 

Not receiving any response, she sighed. Walking towards the door who brought her in, she placed her hand on the door knob. Turning slowly...... Wishing to free herself from this jail.

 

"DAFUQ!?"

 

She cursed when the door knob loosen and dropped on the floor. She glared at it as if doing that could make it attach to the door once more. Seohyun anger fumed and immediately turned towards the kitchen where Luhan at. "LUHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"They say they are too busy, another 2 hours to wait." Luhan lied through his teeth while placing the phone down. Seohyun shot a deathly look at his way and snorted. "Do you expect me to believe you?" She scoffed. "Whatever, you can call if you want." He replied casually , full of confidence.

 

"Alright, i still don't believe you." She took out her phone and readied to push the buttons when she heard her phone's ringtone and vibration. 'Hm' She hummed as she pressed the green button.

 

"Yeoboseyo? Seohyun here!" Seohyun said gracefully, making Luhan roll his eyes. Why can't Seohyun talk like this to Luhan? It would sure make things easier. Seohyun talked for a minute and she removed the phone from her ear. Her lips trembling and her tears threatened to fall. Not wanting Luhan to see her in this state, she decided to look down. 'Seohyun?' Luhan thought sure something was wrong. Seohyun continued to keep quiet, not making any noises until...

 

"Are you crying?" Luhan finally asked as he realized her head bobbing up and down, her hands was covering to sniffle her sobs... She.... The Strong Seohyun... was actually crying. He didn't know what to do, he.... he never expect to see her crying, infront of him!

 

She didn't make any response, but she raised her head up. Her expression showed desperation and sadness. Luhan was taken aback, such a fragile face. He could never guess why would she hide that perfect angellic look face and show a strong front when she wasn't at all? He was confused, she was intriguing. That was why Luhan decided all this.

 

"Is this because of your brother?" Luhan used all his willpower to stop looking at her face and asked. Her tears soaked her eyeliner, her tears rolled down her cheeks, her tears went into , making Luhan wanting to kiss her dry lips to ensure everything is fine. But he couldn't. She nodded hesistantly, unsure to let you know.

 

"What happened?" He asked, still focused on her face. She sniffled , Luhan softened. "His... Situation is critical and if he doesn't receive surgery soon... he might... die." Her sobs became louder and tears started to roll down even more faster. He looked at her once more, looking straight into her eyes that was glittering due to the water.

 

It was pretty obvious that Seohyun doesn't show this side of her usually to anyone. She was totally different from what she was in the night club. Luhan was wondered why... Why did she change? Her innocent side was the part that attracted people. He was still gazing at her pitiful eyes and realized....

 

She let her walls down.

 

She let him see her weak side, she let him see her true self.

 

Luhan couldnt help it, he leaned closer..