Chapter 5 : R You Kidding ME?

In Love With My Master

"Did you see Lady Boss happy today? Such a rare sight." Yoona whispered as she observed boss. Seohyun raised an eyebrow and her eyes darted to her boss who was indeed wearing a smile the whole time.

 

What happened earlier came floating into Seohyun's mind. A headache striked her once more, she sighed and shook her head. Yoona wanted to ask what had happen but decided not to since Seohyun was indeed in pain.

 

"You okay? Do you need some medicine?" Yoona asked worriedly.

 

"No thank you." Seohyun smiled as she rubbed her temples with her eyes close.

 

<*beep>

 

Seohyun groaned as she took out her phone and viewed the message.

-LUHAN HERE, MEET ME OUTSIDE YOUR JOB LOCATION-

 

Seohyun eyes buldged out , how did Luhan get her number? It must be Yoona! Seohyun rolled her eyes and smirked. If Luhan really thinks she will meet him, he is totally wrong. She pressed the home button and locked it before placing it into her pocket again.

 

>> Meanwhile <<

 

"Aish! Why isnt she coming out?" Luhan cursed. He didnt want to meet Seohyun inside because he thought Seohyun would make a fuss and everyone's attention will be on them.

 

Luhan waited for 10 more minutes, each minute he would check his watch. Luhan messed his hair, he cant go inside and act like a crazy bear. He bit his lips as he thought of a plan.

 

"You are going to regret this." Luhan smirked and laughed evily. totally dont suit his baby face. He took out his phone and dialled a number. 3 rings and the person on the other line picked up. Luhan smirked as he talked.

 

"Yo , get the others and wear black suits ..." Luhan voice trailed off as he said it softer and softer.

 

>>back to Seohyun <<

>>Seohyun's POV<<

I smiled seducingly at the client sitting beside me. He smirked as he my leg. He scooted closer to me , he leaned towards my neck and inhaled my perfume. I heard him sighed of pleasure. He attacked my neck with his lips when the door bursted open.

 

"GET OUT NOW! THERE'S A FIRE ALARM!" A random girl shouted. The client beside me jumped out, ignoring me and ran for his life like a maniac. I didn't know why but i didn't panic at all.

 

I stood up and trotted towards the exit. Weird, there's no smoke at all. I sniffed in the air but there's no smell of smoke. That was when i spotted Yoona who was kneeling on the floor. I ran towards her despite knowing the risk of doing that.

 

"Are you alright?" I asked worriedly. I wiped away the sweat that was forming or formed on her forehead. She weakly opened her eyes and smiled at me despite the pain she is feeling. She nodded as she pushed her arms on the floor to help herself up. I quickly wrapped my arm around her waist to support her.

 

Her body was burning hot. She was having fever... I knew it. I placed her hand over my neck so i could support her easily. I supported her outside. I couldnt see a sight in my eyes nor smoke at all.

 

"ITS HER! TAKE HER!" A loud voice shouted while pointing to my direction. I looked at them like they are the weirdiest weirdos on earth. I narrowed my eyes as i observed the stranger's appearance. Curly hair, bee stung lips. Just when i was about to walk off supporting Yoona. Someone stopped me.

 

"Give her to us. or die." The stranger randomly took something on the floor and pointed it to me. Apparantly, it was a tree stick... I almost laughed my out but then i controlled myself.

 

"Tree Stick ?" I asked innocently. The guy looked at his hand and immediately dropped it. He bit his lips and looked at me. He was very tall and he had a derp face.

 

"BRING HER TO US!" The guy shouted as he walked around me in circles as if he will be attacking me any second. I  chuckled at his childishness and shook my head.

 

"TAKE HERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!" Another voice shouted out. Then a group of wearing blacksuits came right infront of me. None of them were wearing masks, so what are the blacksuits for? I rolled my eyes mentally.

 

But then, one of the shortest one tickled me waist causing me to let go of Yoona. 5 of them took hold of the unconscious Yoona and sighed in satisfation. They nodded to each other and walked towards their van ignoring me. AM I INVISIBLE?

 

"YAH , WHY YOU TAKE MY FRIEND FOR?" I shouted as i followed them. They ignored me and slided the car door. Just when it was about to close, i forcefully slided the other way and jumped inside with them.