Kiss

Rebound Girl (SEQUEL)

"Gyu, I can go home alone. You go in and take a rest" Yul said as she tried to persuade Sunggyu to rest instead of sending her home after a hectic schedule.

"No. Let's go" He grabbed her hands and took off. She smiled to herself because of the butterflies in her stomach. Everything felt different now. Sunggyu had held her hand before but that was before they had this kind of relationship. Although Yul wasn't sure if she could call Sunggyu her boyfriend yet she just smiled because it felt good to know he feels the same.

They walked together in an awkward silence.

"Yah, if I knew that confessing would make us this awkward, I wouldn't have" he said after sometime. She stopped and looked at him.

"So you take your words back? You bad man" she said as she pulled her hand away and walked ahead. She could hear his footsteps behind her and his low chuckle. He caught up with her and grabbed her hand again.

"Now that sounds more like Hwang Eun Yul" He said as she winked to her.

"Ehhh, you are so weird" She said as she looked away hiding her smile.

"Let's go" he said and pulled her forward.

As they arrived at her house it started to pour suddenly. They both quickly ran inside her apartment and she grabbed a towel for her and Sunggyu.

"Aish, this sky is crazy!" She said as she pouted looking out the window at the pouring rain. Sunggyu tried to look away but at the sight of Yul's wet hair and how her shirt clung to her body caused his heart to race. He looked away when she looked at him.

"What's wrong?" She asked and he nodded frantically. "You should call the manager, he has to come pick you up"

Sunggyu nodded and Yul left the room. He sunk down onto the couch, trying to get ahold of himself and trying to pull him away from wierd thoughts. The water coming on in the shower didn't help.

He quickly dialed his manager's number and walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water to cool himself down. After speaking with the manger it seems he might have to spend the night at Yul's. He has stayed over before but he didn't know why this time it was so nervewrecking.

She cam out of the shower and quickly got dressed. She grabbed a pair of Sunggyu's clothes he had left over some time ago along with a towel and walked into the kitchen.

"Go, go take a shower" She handed him the clothes and he nodded, not making eye contact with her.

"Yah what's wrong with you?" She nidged his shoulder and it nearly threw him off his chair.

"Yah, what was that for?" He yelled after he caught his balance.

"What? you're the one acting wierd here. Go take a shower before you catch a cold, I won't be responsible" She turned away to go back to her room but a pair of damp arms wrapped around her, she felt his warm breath on her neck and she shivered.

"Yah...Gyu?" She tried turning but he held her in place.

"I must be going crazy" He whispered and she was confused. Before she could say anything he spun her around to face him. His stare was intense and she didn't dare turn away. She suddenly remembered the situation.

"Gyu" She looked up and him. "Did you call your manager?"

"Oh..that..Yeah"

"What did he say?"

"He can't come over, I have to spend the night here and he'll pick me up tomorrow morning for our schedule"

"oh" That was all Yul could say.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go take a shower now" He pinched her nose and ran into the bathroom.

"Yah! Kim Sunggyu!" She yelled but the water was already on. She covered her red cheeks, not wanting to  imagine anything. She quickly took a drink of water and ran into her room. She took out the extra futon and comforter she had and laid it out on the floor next to her bed. She grabbed a couch pillow and placed it over her chest. Her heart was racing as if something was going to happen.

"Yah, Hwang Eun Yul, get ahold of yourself" She said to herself not noticing Sunggyu walk in.

'What's wrong?" She looked at him and noticed he was in a white tanktop ond gray sweats. Water glistened on his sculpted shoulder. She quickly shook her head.

"Yah, dry yourself better next time, my floors all wet now" She said as she got up. "Are you hungry?"

He nodded and smiled at her. She walked into the kitchen and started cooking. She could hear the tv turn on. It felt as if she and Sunggyu was already married, the wife preparing dinner for the husband. She smiled to herself and she cooked. She didn't notice Sunggyu in the doorway and he smiled when he saw her smiling to herself as she cooked. He loved the feminine side of Yul that rarely came out.

Yul was watching when she looked up and found Sunggyu. She jumped at the sight of him and accidently burnt her finger on the burner. Sunggyu ran over and grabbed her finger and ran it under cold water.

"Are you okay?" He looked at her worried. She just nodded.

"Yah, why are you so clumsy"

"Me? it's your fault you sneaked up on me! Don't do that" She hit him on the shoulder and he grabbed her hand.

"Hwang Eun Yul, hit me one more time and I swear.."

Yul reached up and flicked him on the forehead.

'Have I ever been scared of you?" She stuck out her toongue and ran off.

"Yah! Hwang Eun Yul!" Sunggyu took off after her, chasing her into the living room.

"You're dead once I get you!" She was behind the sofa sticking her tongue out at him and laughing. He climbed over the sofa to grab her but just as he was going to jump off he tripped and fell onto her with a thud.

She was not laughing anymore as now she was trapped under him with both of his arms around her. She stared into his eyes and he smiled.

"You're dead!" He smirked and she closed her eyes waiting for the tickle war to start but then she felt something against her lips. She opened her eyes and realized Sunggyu's lips were on her, moving slowly. The butterflies were fluttering like crazy in her stomach and she hesistated before she closed her eyes again and responded to his kiss. He pushed his chest against hers, trying to get rid of all the space in between and entwined his fingers around hers, deepening the kiss. Yul suddenly remembered her pot on the stove. She opened her eyes and sat up, hitting Sunggyu in the forehead, both of them winced in pain.

'My Pot!" She yelled as she got up and ran to the kitchen. He smiled and rubbed his forehead, following her. He crossed his arms and stood at the doorway.

When she managed to cook and they were finished eating, it was time to sleep. She laid down in bed and Sunggyu laid down in his spot beside her. She stared at the ceiling, thinking about the kiss just now. She closed her eyes and drifted to sleep. Sunggyu was trying to fall asleep when he felt a cold breeze. Yul's window was wide open.

"Aish, this girl is going to get herself sick like this, Yah Eun..." He got up and noticed she was asleep. Both her palms folded under the side of her face and she was facing him. Her sleeping was was calm and her breathing was even. He rubbed his hair and got up to close the window. Before he went to sleep he pulled up her blanket and kissed her on the forehead.

The next morning Yul woke up and Sunggyu was already gone. She walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the table.

Yul!

I left early but we're going to pick you up at 9 so be ready!
If you overslept and didn't read this in time then you are spending
a day without makeup!

-Gyu

She smiled at the note and looked at the clock.

7:56 AM. She yawned and walked into the bathroom to get ready.