Accident

Rebound Girl (SEQUEL)

"Thanks for everyone's hard work today!" The members bowed down as they were finishing up the last schedule of the day and the staff was cleaning up. Sunggyu scanned the group of people for Yul. He saw her by the car trying to lift two makeup boxes into the car and he ran over to her. 

"Let me help" He grabbed the boxes out of her hands in one swift movement and put them in the trunk. 

"Thanks" She said as she spun around.

"What else is there?" He asked following her. She grabbed the big bund of clothing from the dressing room and turned to him.

"Your stage outfits" She said as she handed the pile to Sunggyu. 

As they rode home Sunggyu held onto her hand tightly. She sighed and smiled at him.

"Hyung, Can I spend the night at Yul's place?" He asked the manager.

"yeah, you don't have a morning schedule tomorrow, I guess thats the only way to get a good night's rest" The manager said as she drove.

"No fair! I wanna stay at Noona's palce too! The members are too noisy" Sungyeol pouted and soon everyone was begging to stay at Yul's place.

'Aish, really, Kids...why are you guys being like this" Sunggyu said as he rubbed his temples.

"You know what? Why don't Yul-Noona just spend the night at our place?" L said and everyone quieted down and turned to Yul.

"She looked at Sunggyu and he was also looking at her with beggin eyes.

"I...guesss." She said and everyone broke into a cheer. 

They stopped by Yul's place to pick up her clothing and left for Infinite's dorm. It has been a long time since she had visited the dorm. 

"Come in Noona!" The members welcomed her while some ran in to quickly tidy up the dirty dorm. She noticed clothes sprawled around the dorm as well as unwashed dishes and the dorm was in need of a major brooming. She quickly tied up her hair and turned to Sunggyu.

"Yah, you're the leader. How can you let the dorm get this messy?" She said as she started picking up the ramen wrappers around the kitchen area. 

"Am I the one eating all this? I don't think so" Sunggyu complained but started picking up the trash as well. After a while the members helped out and the dorm was clean in less than an hour.

"Wah i'm hungry" Sungyeol said as he plopped down on the couch rubbing his belly. L sank down next to him as well as Sungjong next to L.

"I call the shower first!" Hoya said as he raced to the bathroom.

"No! I thought I was first since in the guest!" Yul yelled and started running but as she started she tripped on Sungyeol's long legs and tumbled. Before she hit the grown Sunggyu grabbed her and twist her around so that she fell on top of him instead.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he grabbed hher shoulders. She nodded and tried to stand up but a pain in her ankle caused her to fall flat on her but. 

"My ankle" She rubbed her ankle that was starting to swell. Sunggyu rushed to her side and grabbed her ankle gently.

"Did you sprain it?" He moved it and she yelled in pain. Sunggyu shot a glare to Hoya who was now standing by the bathroom just staring as well as the other members.

"Hyung....I...didn't mean to hurt noona" Hoya was close to toears. Sunggyu took a deep breath and looked back to Yul's ankle which was swollen by now.  

She tried getting up but ended up falling onto her but again. Sunggyu walked to her side and scopped her up off the ground into his arms. 

"yah! What are you doing?" She hit Sunggyu's chest.

"Do you want to walk?!" He yelled back at her and she remembered her ankle. He carried her into him and Woohyun's room and set her down on his bed.

"Yah! Lee Sungjong! Get me some ice!" 

"Ne, Hyung!"

Hoya walked into the room and sat by Yul.

"I didn't mean to Noona" He said with red eyes.

"Ani. It wasn't your fault" She smiled and rubbed his hand.

"It was Sungyeol's fault!" Woohyun yelled from the living room. Sungyeol came running into the room as well.

"I didn't mean to" He said as he was also close to tears. Yul frowned and tried to stand up but failed utterly. Hoya caught her and she noticed a glimpse of jealousy in Sunggyu's eyes as her came over and pulled her into his arms instead.

"If it's anyone's fault its mines? kay? I tripped on Yeollie's leg. Now can someone get me ice" She said as she winced in pain.

Sungjong came running as if on cue with a bag of ice. Sunggyu placed her down gently and wrapped the ice pack around her ankle. She looked at the clock.

11:45 PM. It was rare that the boys would get 6 hours of sleep. She looked at each and everyone of them.

"Got to sleep!" She demanaded and they all left except for Woohyun. Yul noticed she had sat onto Woohyun's bed unknowingly.

"Ah, Sorry" She started to get up.

"Ani, noona just sleep there with Gyu Hyung, I'll sleep with Dongwoo since their room is wider" And in one swift movement Woohyun quickly grabbed his pajamas and left the room, leaving Sunggyu and Yul alone.

She looked at Sunggyu and he smiled at her. 

"I guess, we'll sleep here?" She said looking at how the beds were pushed side by side. Sunggyu nodded and got up and left the room to get changed.

He came back with her bag of clothing.

"Can you change?" He asked and she nodded yes. After changing he helped tucked her into bed and slipped in beside her. He wrapped his arms around her and caused her to jump a little bit.

"Did I hurt you?" He asked as he backed away. She nodded no. He pinched her nose.

"Yah, I'm your boyfriend after all so this position belongs to me!" He said as he pulled her closer. She smiled into his broad chest.

'Stupid Gyu" She whispered but Sunggyu heard it.

"Go ahead, keep calling me names, after all, it's you who's stuck with this stupid person"

She smiled and hit him slightly. After what seemed like forever she fell asleep in Sunggyu's arms.