Idol

Rebound Girl (SEQUEL)

Since the day Sunggyu confessed, they had been a couple for about 3 weeks now. Although they haven't kissed since that night, they were happy.

Yul was walking to Woollim when a familiar face caught her attention. 

"Yah, wae are you so late?" Sunggyu's cheeks puffed up in anger. He walked towards her and stopped at her side.

"These boxes are so heavy how do you expect me to get here early when i have to walk?" She lashed back at him and he retreated slightly.

"Whatever, quickly" He turned around but then hesistated. He turned back to her and grabbed the boxes out of her hands. Yul smiled to herself as she walked behind him.

"Noona, Ahnyeong!" The members greeted her as she walked in and she greeted them back. Sunggyu set her boxes down by the vanity and she put her hands on her lips.

"Thanks" She said as Sunggyu's eyes met hers. He smiled but then realizing the members were still there so he put on a rough expression.

"Pabo" She said as she pinched his nose and he winced.

"Yah!" He rubbed his nose and she ignored him. She placed her hands on her hips and turned to the members.

"Okay, who's first?" She said as the members quickly lined up. Hoya, Sungyeol, Sungjong, Woohyun, Dongwoo and then L. She turned to Sunggyu who was still next to her.

"I lost in rock, paper and scissors"  He looked away and Yul started laughing. 

"You lost against 6 people? yah, you're really bad!" She said as she nudged him in the side.

"yah, I swear, they were cheating" He retaliated and the members fought back.

"Hyung, stop complaining"

"Yeah, Hyung, you're just bad luck." And after a bit more of making fun of Sunggyu, they finally started getting their makeup done.

Soon it was Sungyu's turn and he sat down with a sigh.

"What's wrong?" Yul asked as she looked at him. He looked up at her and smiled. 

"I'm just tired" 

"You barely do anything and you're tired?" Yul said and Sunggyu frowned immediately.

"Yah, can't you at least cheer up your boyfriend?" He said and she smiled. She leaned down and hesistantly pecked him on the forehead.

"Feel better" She smiled.

"You two are so much more greasy than me" Woohyun said and turned away before Sunggyu can send him a evil glare. Yul laughed and hit Sunggyu on the shoulder.

"I agree with Woohyunnie too" She said as she turned away before Sunggyu could protest. 

As they arrived at the stage Yul did a last minute chek on the members. She was working hard and didn't realize who came up to her.

"You play your role quite well, don't you?"

She turned around to find the voice and saw Soyu.

"Can I do something for you?" She said, trying not to cause a scene. Soyu croosed her arms and grinned at Yul.

"I'm here to find my boyfriend. Where is he?" She looked past Yul.

Yul had to hold the urge to punch her, since there were so many people around. She turned and pointed to Sunggyu who noticed her and Soyu and began walking over. As he arrived at her side, he stood in front of her, his body shielding her.

"What do you want?" He glared at Soyu.

"Oppa, you can't act like that. There are cameras you know?" Soyu smirked as she grabbed Sunggyu's arm. 

Sunggyu tried pulling away but Yul placed another hand on his other arm. She gave him an assuring look. 

Yul quickly cleaned up her things and left the room. Sunggyu stretched out a hand but she was already out the door. Yul grabbed onto her chest as she walked down the busy corridor filled with idols. She should understand that it's too protect her. But was the feeling she's feeling a little to selfish?

She found the members by the stage and ran over to do a last minute wardrobe check as well as a mic check.

"Where's Sunggyu hyung?" Woohyun asked noticing Yul alone. She smiled at him.

"He should be here in a bit" As if on cue, she met his eyes when she turned around. His face gave her a warm smile. 

'Are you just going to stare or are you going to do a wardrobe check?" He asked after a while. Yul shook her head and started fixing his mic. Before he went on stage he turned to her, 

"Stay here and only watch me? Understand?" He smiled and went of onto the stage. Yul watched as he entered the big stage and the fans screams were as loud as can be.

"Can I really love a person who is so distant?" She questions herself and wrapped her arms around her body. After knowing and loving Gyu for so long she had forgotten that her was now a hallyu idol and that it made such a big difference. 

She sighed as she noticed Sunggyu's eyes meet hers.

"I love you so much you pabo"

 

A/N

SORRY FOR LETTING YOU GUYS WAIT SO LONG ONLY TO PUBLISH A CRAPPY CHAPTER! I WILL TRY TO SPEND THE REST OF TODAY UPDATING AND HOPEFULLY I WILL COME UP WITH GREAT IDEAS. AND MY NEW SUBBIES! THANKS ALOT! I LOVE YOU GUYS!