Together

Rebound Girl (SEQUEL)

Yul and Sunggyu walked home from the airport hand in hand and Sunggyu pulling her luggage. There was an awkward silence between them and it made them uncomfortable.

"Y...yah..why are you like that?" Sunggyu said after a while, breaking the silence. Eun Yul looked up at him.

"What? You're the one being weird" She said as she pouted and then snatched her luggage from Sunggyu, speed walking ahead. He quickly caught up as she walked into her fornt door and grabbed her wrist. Yul stared at the ground as the door shut. She could feel Sunggyu's strong gaze on her.

He suddenly pulled her into a tight hug which caught her off guard.

"Never, ever think about leaving me again, arasso?" He said in a solid tone. Yul was speechless and just nodded. After a while Sunggyu let go of her. He smiled at her and then pinched her nose, running up the stairs with Yul chasing him.

After a long phone call and a few apologies Yul landed her job as Infinite's makeup artist again. Her first day back she was attacked with a big hug from SungJong and Sung Yeol.

"Noona! You're back!" Hoya screamed as he ran towards her, pushing the other two off and pulling her into another bear hug. She felt squished but then all of a sudden she can breathe again. She saw Sunggyu holding Hoya by the shoulder standing in front of her acting as a shield.

"Yah, you kids want to kill her on her first day back?" he said in his leader tone and the boys nodded no. He turned to her and smiled.

"Oh, stop being hard on them Gyu, they just miss me" She said as she walked towards the boys. Sunggyu shook his head and followed after.

Yul did all their make up and soon it was Sunggyu's turn. He kept making faces at the mirror and it made Yul keep laughing, unable to do his makeup.

"Yah, Stop it!" She playfully punched him on the shoulder and he acted as if a bullet went through him. Their laughter was cut short when a failiar face reflected on the mirror.

Sunggyu stood up and turned around, pushing Yul behind him. Soyu had her hands crossed across her chest and glared at him.

"What do you want?" He asked as Yul peered out from behind him.

"Oppa, we need to talk" She looked at Yul and Yul just stared back, not intimidated.

"There's nothing to talk about' Sunggyu said as he grabbed Yul's hand and started to go out.

"It's regarding that unnie, oppa...." She said and Sunggyu stopped, he turned around a squinted his eyes at her.

Soyu turned around and motioned for the others to go out of the room, leving only the three of them in the room.

"What do you want?" he asked, his grip tightening around Yul's wrist.

"Oppa, we can't end our public relationship yet" She said as she eyed Yul.

"And why can't we?" Sunggyu said in a dark tone.

"Oppa, Think about it. If we broke up then the reporters are going to try and go into our personal lives even more. What if they find out about you and your stylist? You think your fans will leave her alone?"

Sunggyu didn't say anything. He knew that fans were his source of support but at the same time, they could also bring him down. He looked at Yul, he didn't want her to face any pain.

"And what does that have to do with staying with you" He said as he spun around. Soyu smirked.

"Well oppa, I have my fans too you know? You think they'll leave her alone? Besides, I'm helping you, you can use me as an excuse if you ever got caught doing wierd things. It's beneficial to both our careers" Soyu said, she needed Sunggyu to help boost her not so good popularity.

Sunggyu was speechless. He felt a pair of hands wrap around her arm and looked at Yul. She gave him an assuring smile.

Soyu walked out.

"Think about if oppa, it's just so you can secure the safety of your stylist" She said as she left. The members piled back into the room after Soyu left, all questioning what happened. Yul wasnt sure what to say because Sunggyu was keeping silent. He looked at them.

"It's time to perform, let's go" he rushed the members out and stopped in front of Yul. He put his hands on her shoulders.

"Do not go anywhere, I want you here when I come back"

"Well, too bad because I want to see you perform" She stuck her tongue out at him and he smiled.

"I guess that's acceptable then, let's go" he said as he grabbed Yul's hand.

"But Gyu, you shouldn't let what Soyu say stress you out" Sunggyu stopped in his tracks. He hesisitated but hten smiled at her.

"I won't, I just want to make sure you are safe."