Ticket.

Story of my life

Like this my days there going I was in love with a guy who was all the way in Japan. I still don't know how did it happen...It just did.

"Tom we will be not able to talk for 2 weeks. I have to go in another city" he looked at me with a sad face. My whole body shivered. Did he say we will not talk? We will not talk for 2 weeks? I knew something like this gonna happen someday. I knew someday he will have to leave for a trip or something and he will be not able to contact me. I was in depression I couldn't say anything. I mean I couldn's sleep after one day we didn't talk...And now is 2 weeks. I knew this 2 weeks will be hard. So that day came he left me alone for 2 weeks. I was not able to hear his sweet voice for 2 weeks. As always I came back home from school and runed to my computer to check if he is online. Then I opened my skype and i saw him not online I remembered that he is on his trip. I sighed. I didn't know what to do I was walking fromcorner to corner. I couldn't sleep. I was looking like a total zombie. I was woried like crazy. I was thinking what if he forgets me in those 2 weeks. What if he will find another guy in his trip? My friends saw taht I was acting wierd so they there asking questions abou it. But I didn't want to talk with them I would just walk away take my phone ut and stare at his picture which was my wallpaper. "Are you okay?" my teacher sat down next to me and asked. I looked at him and all I could see it was Yosuke. "Y..yes teacher I am alright" I silently said that. "Doesn't look like you are okay. What happend?" he kept bothering me. "Its totally nothing don't worry about it teacher" I showed him a fake smile. "Alright, but if something is bothering you just come and talk to me" he taped my my shoulder, smiled and walked away. It was my english teacher. i liked him the most. Probably because he was really friendly...and because Yosuke was english teacher too. I would always talk with him. I swear then I was 15 I tought that I love him. It was funny...I mean I would always think about my teacher. But maybe its true. I mean now I love another teacher. Well he is not my teacher but he is still a teacher in  school. Maybe its just a thing that I always fall in love with teachers. Maybe its because I was a good student. I would always prepare for test, do all my homework nad even go to private teachers to learn more. It was a good choise to do that. I mean look at me now. Afer that hard work I am a best student in school now and teachers love me. You are probably thinking that I was a nerd. No I wasn't. I wasn't that guy who would wear glasses. I could say I had a really good fashion and girls would love to stare at me. Yes I was famous. Thtas why everybody never leaves me alone. Sometimes its really hard then people don't leave you alone. Its hard because sometimes I do want to be alone and think about everything. Think about things i did wrong. And I would always find a lot reasons to cry....But these two weeks I would cry every day. One second I would think about Yosuke and another second I would be crying because I can't have him near. 

This is how my hard 2 weeks passed....One day I got back home and I sat on my computer. And i started to smile happily I saw him online. I saw Yosuke online. I quickly called him. He answered it with a happy voice "Tom! Oh god I missed you a lot you don't imagine how hard it was" he imedently his cam. He was smiling and his eyes were shining. I understood that he didn't forget me and taht he missed me. "Yosuke! You are finally back I would have died without you one more day" I my cam. I was smiling but because of insomia which I had these last days i was still looking like a zombie. "Are you okay? You look tired" Yosuke looked at me with wooried face. "I am totally alright don't worry. I just couldn't get enough sleep" I yawned. "You should sleep" he said to me and smiled a little. "But I want to talk to you! I missed you!" I alsmot screamed out but then i coughed loudly. "You need sleep" Yosuke said to me with an agry face. I yawned again and I didn't even felt how i slept with him on a cam. It was my first time sleeping together with him...Well kinda together with him.

I turned 17. That means its been a year since we been together. Everything was the same. He loved me and I loved him. Even if we would have a fight. We couldn't be like that long we would say sorry immediately. But this one day turned everything around....

I walked back home and I looked inside of my mail box. I found a letter. Then I walked in I opened a letter. The letter was from my mom. She was living in another city. I started to read it. But only these lines got my intrest "Tom I know how much you like Japan..So I wanted to make you a good 17th birthday. I bout you a ticket to Japan! Have a good trip". I couldn't believe my eyes. I looked again inside of the letter. And I found....Yes I found a ticket to Japan....I wasn't thinking how it will be awesome to see Japan. Only thing I was thinking of it was that I will be finally able to hug Yosuke and feel his body near mine.