Okay Tom I am Aki~

Story of my life

Tom's view

I swallowed a big wisp and just stared at Yosuke with scared eyes. "Please take your seat" the principal looked at me and smiled. "Ahh~ yes" I bowed 90○ and slowly walked to free seat where a guy was sleeping on a desk. I sighed and sited down. I could feel Yosuke staring at me with big eyes, not understanding whats happening. Finally the principal walked away. "Aham...Yes class today we are...." he suddenly stoped talking. His eyes again catched mine's. He quickly looked away. "Okay class just have a free time" he said and quickly walked out of class. "Whats up with teacher today? He is acting not normal" strange guy with blonde hair at the back of the class said. "Yea I noticed it too...Its kinda wierd. But awesome that we have a free time" a guy which looked not even a little handsome said and taked out a cigarette and lighted it up. I couldn't take people smoking near me. I knew its not my bussines but I start to cough really bad when someone is smoking near me. "You shouldn't smoke inside of the classroom some people don't want to die at young age" I said while looking at him. "Oh haha look a new guy is staring to act a little bossy isn't he" he standed up and walked near me. He came near me and leted out smokes on my face. I started to cough I looked up at him. Then suddenly standed up and raised my hand. "And what are you going to do mama's boy? Punch me?" He laughed and grabed my shirt. "Thats enough Shin~" a guy which was sleeping the whole time near to me standed up. "Leave the guy alone. Don't be a jerk or you will see what I can do" he looked at him and leted me go. "Oh as you say mister" he said with a grin on his face and walked out of class. "Are you okay amm..." he looked at me. "Tom my name is Tom and yes I am fine thank you" I smiled. "Okay Tom I am Aki~" he reached out for my hand. I shaked his hand "nice to meet you". "You too. Don't mind Shin." He sited back down "he is always like that acting bossy. Always thinks that he is a leader here" he smirked. "Ahh...Okay" I was looking at the blackboard. "But you better don't bother him maybe next time I will not be near to save you" he laughed "By the way I am sorry for the teacher Yosuke too . He probably had some important bussines he never acts like that" he shrugged his shoulders. "Yea I know its kinda wierd that Yosuke is acting that way" I didn't even feel how I said that. "Wait you know him?" Aki looked at me. "Ah I mean..Its okay I guess it will be another time soon to get to know him" I quickly looked in another side and scratched my head. "Oh I see" I knew he smeled something not right here but atleast he didn't show it. Suddenly Yosuke walked back in class with Shin together. "So who said bullied you?" he looked at the class. "The new kid" Shin was pretending to be all scared. "What?!" Aki quickly standed up "Tom didn't bully him he is a liar!" he shouted out. All class stayed silent. Yosuke was just looking at me. "Tom come with me" He was looking at me with serious eyes. "Teacher but..." he raised his hand. "Stay out of my bussines Aki" teacher said "come on Tom lets go" I slowly standed up and slowly walked near Yosuke. He took my arm and pulled me out of class he shuted the door and pulled me to the teacher's office. "That hurted" I rubed my arm then the got into Teacher's office. Yosuke was just looking at me. "I am sorry" I said and looked down. "What.Are.You.Doing.In.My.Class?" he looked at me with serious face. "I am so sorry Yosuke I just..." I didn't know how to finish sentence I just looked up to him and tears formed in my eyes. "Oh no no no Tom don't cry" he huged me. My whole body shivered then I felt his warm body near mines. My lips slowly found his and I stole them into deep kiss. I couldn't feel more awesome then now. The butterflies there going crazy in my stomach.

Aki's view.

"Aki~ that was good" Yuuki looked at me and bit his bottom lip. "Haha yeah not bad~" I again kissed him and smiled. "We should go out tough the class gonna start soon." I told to him and stood up. I geted my clothes on and walked out with Yuuki from school's basment. "So did you hear about that new student in your class I heard he is from USA" Yuuki smnirked at me. "You think I care? I don't give a about him" I laughed. Finally we reached classroom. "Well I am out here" I walked near classroom. As always I saw Shin looking at me with eyes which would want to kill me. I just sighed and walked towards my desk. I sited down and closed my eyes.

I suddenly woke up from bad smoke smell. I looked up and I saw Shin trying to punch cute guy which I sadly didn't know. "Is he a new student" I suddenly tought and my lips slowly formed a smile on my face. I stood up "Thats enough Shin~ Leave the guy alone. Don't be a jerk or you will see what I can do" I looked at Shin and grinded. He leated the guy and went out of classroom. The whole time while I was talking with guy named Tom I couldn't stop thinking how cute his. I couldn't believe that I actually was thinking that somebody is cute. I never think anything like it. I didn;t know but I think I was falling for him.

As soon as they walked out I stood up and walked near Shin. "Ehh~? Are you crazy~? He is new. What you think you are doing~?" I told him looking at him with scary eyes. "Oh come on like you care about new students Aki~" Shin laughed rolling his pen on desk. I raised my hand and punched him. He just looked up to me. "This to you better be a lession" I said and walked out of the class. I was walking towards teacher's office. Then I was near I wanted to knock. "Oh no no no Tom don't cry" I heard teacher's voice. I quickly spyed into the teacher's room through the window. And what I saw I couldn't believe it. Teacher was kissing Tom and hugging him. I was just staring I didn't know what to do. I didn't know if I should leave it like that or tell somebody...