I love you too silly~

Story of my life

SHIN'S POV

My arms suddenly tangled up his neck. "Aki?" I was looking him right in the eyes. I saw a gentle smile on his face. That smile which would always make me smile too. That smile I didnt see for a long time. That bright smile. Only in front of me he would smile so prettily. "Do you forgive me?" I was smiling and looking at him. But suddenly everything started to tore apart. Everything started to fly away from me. Everything crashed into white peaces and my eyes opened. 

AKI'S POV

I was running to the roof. I saw Shin laying on the ground. "Oh my god Shin!" I runed to him. "Please wake up" I started to shake him. "Shin!" I shouted again. "Call the ambulance!" I shouted when I saw Tom on the roof. He grabed his phone and called the ambulance. "Yes. Hello...". I couldn't hear what he was saying anymore. I was only looking at Shin. "I am sorry...I am so sorry baby. Please wake up" I kissed his forehead while holding him in my arms. "I love you so much. I didn't mean to say that" I was crying while holding him. I felt how Tom was staring at me. After 2 minutes I heard. "The ambulance is here" I leted Shin go. Man from ambulance picked him up and puted in the car. I junmped in the car as well Tom was going too. "Are you his brothers?" He suddenly asked us. "No we are fr..." Tom tried to say. "I am his boyfriend and he is his friend" I suddenly said and looked at the doctor. He was looking at me with wierd look. "Okay then" he said. "What exectly happend?" he looked at me. "We had a fight" I bited my lip. "This guy must be really sensitive then" man said. "Will he live?" I asked. "Of course he will. He just banged his head a little bit. He will wake up in no time don't worry. But he still needs some rest" doctor smiled at me. "Yes I understand." I looked at Shin again. 

SHIN'S POV

I saw a bright light I tried to move but it hurted way too much. "Oh my god thanks god you woke up" I heard Tom's voice. "Aki? Where is Aki?" I wanted to move again. "Don't move. You passed out. Luckily you fell to the opposite side and didn't fell of the roof." I heard how he explaining what happend. Ahh...So it was just in my head...Aki didn't actually kiss me. "Where is he?" I asked again, just now louder. "He is in a waiting room. He was watiing till you wake up". Wait? He is here. Why is he acting like he cares about me. "Did he wake up yet?" I saw how Aki opened the doors. He looked at me and suddenly runed towards me. "Don't you ever do that again!" he shouted at me. I was surprised. "Why? Don't act like you care. You have no heart Aki. Not anymore" I said and saw how his expresion changed. I saw a tear coming down his cheek. "Tom can you leave us alone?" he said with a calm expresion. "S...sure" he said and left the room. Aki was looking at me. I saw how he was crying. "Don't you understand?" he suddenly said. "I...I couldn't take it if you would die" he took my hand. I looked at his hand "Aki...Its just...". "Don't say anything anymore" he cuted me out and he pressed his lips on my lips. "Your lips still taste amazing" he said and pated my head. "Aki..." I couldn't say anything. He kissed me. He actually kissed me. This time it was not only in my head. I love him. I love him more then before. I LOVE HIM. I have to say that to him. "I love you Aki!" I shouted out " I still love you..." I looked at his eyes. "Baka....he said didn't I tell you before how silly you look then you say this" he laughed through his tears. This laugh....This laugh....This laugh is finally back. It made my whole body shiver. I smiled too. "I love you too silly" he chuckled and kissed my forehead. After all this 2 years he is finally my again. 

TOM'S POV

"I am his teacher" I suddenly heard Yosuke's voice. "T....Tom?" he looked at me. "What are you doing here?" he was looking at me. "I am his friend" I said and quickly huged Yosuke. "Tom not here" I heard him say quietly. "I am worried about Aki and Shin" I said and huged Yosuke even more tight. "Did you heard about them?" Yosuke asked me. I nodded. "Well if you know I have nothing more to say" I kissed Yosuke. "What was that for?" he laughed. "Because I can finally do it" I laughed and felt how he picked me from the ground. "What are you doing?" I looked at him. "Shh" he chuckled and walked in the empty room. "Yosuke?" I felt how he puted me on the bed and crawled on me. I was looking at him. "Nobody will see us here" he giggled and kissed my neck. "Yosuke..." I said and wraped my hands around him. "Just try to keep it more queit" he chukled and my neck slowly.

 

 

_______________________

****Sorry that I didn't write in such a long time...I was just too busy...Soryy...I will try to do it now more often! Love you all! Bu bai. Rohi xoxo~ c:****