I am sorry that I wasn't there for you Aki~

Story of my life

Aki's view

Finally I saw how Tom leted go teacher. They were talking something but I couldn't hear or I just didn't want to hear. I quickly run away from teacher's office. I was confused. I was in shock. I never tough things like this actually happen in schools. I always tought that things like that happen only in movies. I runed on the top of the roof and sited on the bench looking at one dot. The same view would always apear in front of my eyes. I would always see Tom kissing teacher over and over again. I didn't understand why did I care so much. Its not my bussines. I don't even know that guy. I never cared about things in school. But somehow I cared about this one. I didn't know what to do I think it was love from first sight. Suddenly I heard someone open the roof door. It was Sho. Sho is most handsome guy in whole school. I wouldn't even lie by telling that even Shin likes him. I mean Sho is the only guy which he doesn't pick on. Tough these days I started not to like Sho because he started sticking around with Shin and it maked me really mad. Sho started to be an just like Shin. He walked near me and sat down. "You had an argument with Shin again" he fliped his blonde hair and looked at me with a cute smile on his face. He always looked happy. He always was happy. I never saw him sad or not smiling. "Why do you care? Are you gonna swear at me again?" I looked at him with serious face. "God why so grumpy. Did something happen? Don't you have a to sleep with?" he laughed. I was gazing at him. I know you will probably find me wierd now but...but I almost have with different guys every day. I know you are probably judging me but I just can't stick with one guy....Its not for me. "Shut up" I raised a hand in front of him but then just sighed and puted my hands into my jacket's pocket. I walked away from him leaving him alone sitting on the bench. He was looking suprised that he didn't get hit. Everybody would get surprised. I was walking through colidors in school and I bumped into Tom. I was like staring at him. "Aki is something wrong?" I finally heard his sweet voice in my ears. I couldn't help myself I started to smile. His voice made me feel warm and hot inside. I don't know what was so special about him but I was shivering every time I would look at his eyes. "I...I am okay its just amm I ned to go to the bathroom" I said it to him and runed to the bathroom. I went inside and locked the doors.I sat on floor and huged my knees.

Shin's view.

The moment Aki hited me I just wanted to grab his head and hit it in the wall. But I couldn't do anything I knew Aki was stronger then me. I knew Aki coulod brake all my bones if he would want. So I just sat in my chair looking away trying to stay calm. Aki finally walked out of class. I hited my table with a palm and looked at everybody at class. Everybody looked scared. "Aish" I walked out of the class. I couldn't take it anymore. At that time it was even worse. He was protecting Tom. And I didn't like that guy not at all. Probably because Aki liked him...Why did I care about it? Because back in the day me and Aki was not only best friends we were more. We were happy together. We would run around everywhere stealing stuff and pickling on people. We were leaders everywhere. But then one day I screwd up. Because of me he got hit by a car. Because of me he was hurt. Because of me he couldn't walk for three years. And I didn't know what I was thinking. But...I wasn't there for him. I left him all alone. Because I was scared. I was scared I wouldn't be able to look at him then he is that way. After he came back in school. He didn't even look at me anymore. I tried to talk to him. I apoligized. I did everything I could. But he just wanted me gone. He didn't want to see me. He said that I have to forget him forever. 

2 years ago.

I saw him trough the window. He was walking slowly near the outside door. The moment he walked in I stod up and wanted to go to him. But I saw how he didn't even look at me. He sited at his table and lied his head down. I sat back on my chair and kept staring at him. During break I bought him lunc and went to him. "This is to you. I am happy that you are back" I smiled and tried to give him lunch. He looked at the lunch and droped it away from my hands. All people started to stare at as. And I was just standing there looking how Aki walks away. These weeks were hard for me. I wuld see Aki every day but I couldn't say any word to him. 

2 weeks passed and I couldn't take it anymore. I runed to him. "Aki please forgive me. I am sorry until death" he just looked at me "You Bastard how you dare even say those words for me? Don't you know how you look? Didn't you miss me at all?" he was staring at me with tears in his eyes. "I am sorry. Forgive me you bastard!" I shouted loud. "I will never forgive you. Bceause every time I see you I wanna beat you up" he walked away leaving me in the midle of the street crying. This is how weeks passed. I could just stare from far away. I was happy that he talks to me even if it was making fun of me. I liked that he touched me even if it was hiting. I loved him. And I was always hoping that he will forgive me. I was hoping that one day I will pay my price. I am sorry that I wasn't there for you Aki~