Ikubunkan boy high school.

Story of my life

Out of happines while holding the ticket I started to jump around. I ran home and my computer. And called Yosuke. "Yosuke!" I screamed his name. "Eh? eh? what happend? what happend?" he was looking at me worried. "I..." I didn't finish the sentence. I desided to do him a surprise. "Yes?" he kept staring at me. "Haha don't worry its nothing" i giggled. 

We talked for about 4 hours then I realized that I have to leave in about 2 hours. I quickly said goodbye to Yosuke lieing to him that I have to go sleep. I quickly packed my stuff. I needed my suitace and two bags. When I was siting in the plane I was just thinking of huging Yosuke tightly tightly. I wanted to fell him breathing. Plane finally landed it Japan. Those 8 hours were so tiring. It was tiring because I really wanted to go here. I took my stuff and sat in the taxi. I heded up to te hotel. I tought I will live in a hotel until I found a place to live. I was thinking about living together with Yosuke. I tough that would be a greatest idea. After 1 hour I got a call from my mom. "Hello there sweetie did you had a great fly?" she asked me with her sweet like mother's voice. "Yes mommy I don't know how to thank you enough" I would always call my mom "mommy" maybe some people would think that its childish but to me it was sweet because my mommy was everything to me. "You know tommorow is Monday and you would have to go to school. I wanted you to study as soon as you get there so I already sended information about you in school. And you have to start going in that school tommorow" she said with a happy voice. My mommy always wanted me to study in Asia. She was thinking that in Asia I will be prepared for my future better. "What kind of school is that?" I asked my mom. "Its Ikubunkan boy high school".
After that we talked for a few minutes more. When I stop talking to me mom I went to map in the internet. I was searching where is that school placed. When finally found it I went to sleep. It was 4am and I totally didn't want to be late first day. Suddenly I heard an alarm, that means its time to wake up and get ready. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. Like always I was singing my favourite songs in there. My voice is terible but I would do it anyways. I made myself a sandwich and quickly ran out of the hotel to catch a bus heading up to the school. I sat in the bus and I was rideing it for about 30 minutes. I got really bored. In USA my school wasn't so far away. Finally buss stoped near my new school. I was looking at my school with amuzed eyes. It was big and amazing. In USA I was in both girls and boys high school but now I could see only boys gathering around schoool. The first thing I had to do it was to go to the principal.The prinicpal was a tall Japnanese guy which was really friendly. He was totally more friendly then my school principal in USA. He greeted me welcoming me very gladly. He said that they always need a guy with good grades. I smiled to the principal. "So are you ready to see your class? Don't worry class is friendly they will welcome yuo gladly" he said to me, stood up and said to follow him. I was following him smiling looking around in classes which were filled with students. We finally reached my class. He again smiled to me. He knoced the doors and slowly opened them. "Teacher I have a new student to you here" principal said while greeting the teacher. "Ah yes yes let him in" Teacher's voice sounded really familiar but I couldn't remember whose voice was it. Finally principal opened door widely and leted me in. I did a small bow and walked in. I looked up to see my new teacher. But only thing I saw it was Yosuke standig in front of me looking at me with shocked eyes. "Is everything okay?" principal asked and looked at our schoked faces. "Y....yes" Yosuke somehow was able to say those words. I wasn't able to do anything. I wasn't even able to move. It was awful totally awful. I can't date my teacher. That means I can't date Yosuke. No...No it can't happen I will fight for it. I will even change schools if I will need to do that....