The kiss~

Story of my life

Shin's view.

I was walking down the stairs then I bumped into someone. It was Tom. "Aiiish watch where you going you little" I shouted on him. He suddenly just looked at me and bowed. "Shin why do you hate me so much?" he asked me. I opened my mouth but I didn't know what to say. The reason why I didn't like him was because Aki liked him. But I couldn't say something like that. I just couldn't. "Its because you are..." I couldn't finnish the sentence I didn't know what to say. I didn't really think about why I don't like him. He suddenly smiled. "I will forget about this morning lets be friends okay?". "I never said that you should forget it" I looked at the ground. "Come on Shin I don't want to fight with anyone I want to get along don't make this hard" he reached his arm out. I sighed and shaked his hand "Alrigt then lets be friends". He smiled again. I smiled to him back and puted my hands back into the pocket. "But I will not go and say that you didn't bully me to the teacher" I was looking at him. "You don't need to everything is okay. So as I can see you don't really get a long with Aki. He seems like a friendly guy so may I know why?" I just looked away from him "Its not your business". "Ohh I am sorry then  didn't mean to ask" he looked at me. "Well anyways do you have a girlfriend?". "Hahahaha me? Nooo no way I don't have" I laughed and sat on the stairs. "I see well you will find one someday" he laughed at me with a warm look and sat down near me. "You are not that bad as I tought. I just probably didn't know you" he giggled. "Haha you are not bad too" I smiled. I was saying truth somehow it feels so warm near Tom. Its like he is an angel which came to save you. Its not like I liked him. I was thinking that maybe he will help me get together with Aki. Suddenly I heard someone running down the stairs to us. It was Aki. He suddenly stoped near us. "Tom is he bothering you again~?" He looked at me with a bad gaze. "No I am not we are friends now" I looked at Aki. "What?! Friends? Aish stop lieing" he was judging me with his yes. "He is not lieing we are friends" he smiled and I felt how he pated my shoulder. I suddenly shivered but kept staring at Aki. Aki was suprised he was looking at Tom. "Tom you shouldn't be friends with someone like him. One day he will make you suffer" he suddenly said. "Who made who suffer?" I suddenly standed up and shouted on Aki. "What are you saying that you are innocent?" he was shouting at me with tears in his eyes. "I said sorry so many times bastard. Don't you think its enough? What should I do so you would forgive me? eh? should I go kill myself? Maybe then you will feel better. Or should I continue living with no reason and feel you hiting me" I was crying shouting at him. It was a long time since we bringed this up again. He was staring at me. I saw tears coming down his cheeks. "Yes~ Better go kill yoursefl so I wouldn't need to feel pain inside of me while hiting you". I couldn't believe that he said that. We used to be so close. And now all he wants its me dead. "Stop it!" I finnaly heard Tom shouting. He was looking at both of us confused. "I don't know what happend between you two but I am pretty sure you were close before. Come on guys there is no use of this. You are both suffering. So why wouldn't you two end it and just  forget everything" I know he was trying to help but I couldn't hear anything he says. All I heard it was Aki's voice telling to go kill myself. "Its okay. I will end this. I will end everything" I suddenly said and ran away onto the school's roof. I was standing on roof and looking down from it. I was thinking of jumping off the roof. I wanted to make a step but then I felt how warm arms huged me. I felt soft lips touching my lips. I saw his beautiful eyes. I felt Aki kissing me after such a long time.