Hello there Stranger.

Story of my life

Hi. My name is Tom and this year I will turn 20. I am an ordinary guy....but I have a story. A story about my life and how I met my lover.

It all started in 2009 I was only 16 at that time. I was sitting in the site where you could talk with strangers in another words "chatroulette". I didn't met anyone intresting so I wanted to leave...But at that time I got connected to a guy. A guy named Yosuke.

Stranger: Hello.

You: Well hello there ^w^. How are you?

Stranger: I am totally fine and you?

You: Yea I am good just a little sleepy I am thinking of going to sleep so... ^w^

Stranger: Oh really? Hmmm...Would you mind if I would ask you skype?

Well yes...yes it sounds boring don't you think? But suddenly in about 2 monts everything went to a different direction.

"Tom I have to tell you something" Yosuke looked at the cam with a serious face and blushed. "Did something happen?" I looked at him with a worried face. "No...No...Its just....Ammm...How do I say this...I think" he looked down "I think I am in love with you". I was looking at him. I was schoked I couldn't believe something like this could happen. I mean he is soo far away. But then I ended up smiling like crazy and words just came out from my mouth naturally "Yosuke I love you too". Just then I realized that probably I was to happy about this so I secretly blushed. Yosuke was looking at me. He was shocked too. But at the same time he was happy. He was happy that those words came out of my mouth. "Ahh...now I just want to hug you" I laughed and smiled looking at his deep eyes. He just laughed. Somehow he was looking worried about this. I mean he is ten years older then me. I am only 16 and he is 26. He probably was worried about this. He was worried about long distance realtionship with much younger guy. I can't tell that I was not worried. I never been together with 10 years older person. But I was curious. I was curious how does it feel to have an older boyfriend. I was thinking its nice because he would be more mature and he could take care of me....And it was true. I was thinking in a right way....

"Shouldn't you be sleeping its like 4am to you" Yosuke said to me with not happy face. "Ahhh Yosuke but I want to talk to you I don't want to leave you" I laughed and lied down on my tummy. He just sighed and kept staring at me. I blushed "Yosuke! Quit staring at me like that I am shy" I covered my cheeks with arms and smiled. "You are cute so I can't stop staring at you" he laughed and took his bag. "Ehh what are you doing?" I asked. "Don't you remember that I have school too. I am a teacher. I have to get ready." He laughed. "Ahhh yes yes...When are you leaving?" I asked him. "Hmmm...In about 30 minutes". "Hmmm...I will miss you" I formed my hands into a heart shape. "Haha I will miss you too. I will think about you all day. Bye love" He waved to me and left the call. I sighed. It was hard to leave him like that. I wanted to be with him. I wanted to cuddle with him at night. I wanted to kiss his soft lips. Sometimes I would think that this was a bad idea. But love is love I can't tell my heart what to love and what not to love. Its not my choise it was heart's choise. At that time I was hoping my heart chose a right person. And I was hoping that Yosuke a guy which my heart chose will be a right choise.