Not My Lost

Should I Let Go?

Tiffany's Pov 

monday morning

taeyeon looked very uncomfortable and ditracted. I did not dare to ask her at the bus but when got to the cafeteria i asked her. She did not hear a word i just said. 

Tf: Kim Taeyeon!

ty: oh sorry tiff i was just distracte :)

tf: why? Somethings wrong?

ty:ill tell you later.. 

Siwon: fany come sit with me..

tf: ohh can i sit with him i whispered to her*

ty: no she cant sit with you siwon..

both of us looked at her witha surpris look

sw: why not shes MY girlfriend afterall..

ty: yeahh YOUR girlfriend... How many GIRLFRIENDS do you have anyways? You can just bring them here and makeout... 

Tf: what are you talking about? Girlfriendssss?

sw: i dont have any other girlfriend! How dare you!

tf: yah! Dont yell at taeyeon like that!

ty: perhaps this video will tell the truth. Come tiffany lets watch it.

taeyeon dragged me to the main stairs.. She gave me her ipod. There was a video of a guy kissing a girl. Its was siwon and some random girl. I did not know what to do. Siwon was cheating on me!?!?. I hugged taeyeon.. She hugged me back.. We saw siwon coming towards us. Before he could even say anything i slapped him on the face. How dare he cheat on me! I thought he was loyal to me but i guess im wrong..

tf: how dare you!!

sw: i can explain! Taeyeon's lying to you.. Whatever she said.. Its all lie. She us to break up so that she can have you for herself!!

tf: youre a lier!! I saw a video of you kissing another girl siwon.. Taeyeon has the proof so dont you dare lie to me!! 

Sw: i.. ..i..i 

tf: were over! And if ever taeyeon want me for herself...... I would gladly to be hers... 

I just realize what i just said.. I looked at siwon. He was shock.. And taeyeon.. She was frozen..

sw:youre a lesbian? Huh? You disgust me!  You a disgusting pe-

 before he could finish his sentence... Someome punched him on the face. It was taeyeon..

ty: dont you dare talk to MY tiffany like that! No one can call her that! Shes not disgusting! Youre disgusting..  Run before i beat you siwon.. You wont like one bit of it.. So im giving a chance to run..

siwon ran like a girl..

taeyeon turned around.. She walkd closer and closer to me... My heart's beating fast. I feel like its going to explode any seconds now. She cupped my cheeks! Is she planning to kiss me?

Taeyeon's Pov

i cupped her cheeks. I do not know what i was doing. Next thing i know kissed her forehead.

ty: hey its not your lost.. Its his.. 

I smiled at her

tf: thanks... I know.. Its not my lost...

ty: your mine now okay?

tf: huh? W-what?

ty: just kidding.. Well you said you could be mine earlier right?

tf: yeah..... Im yours.. 

Ty: hey stop thinking about him.. Youre going to have more relationship in the future.. You have you friends beside you.... You me too!!

i smiled to her.. I just wish that "i could be hers" is true but its just the anger who was talking at that time.. But its all good. Theyre not together now so i have a better chance to mak tiffany mine..speaking of making tiffany mine.. When should i confess?

tf: hey lets go now!

i followed tiffany back to the cafeteria.  Saw jessica came with yuri. I plan worked! Yes! She was looking with a thank- you-very-much look. I just smiled at her.

the days passed.. And it was already friday! Woohoooo! Anyways i got closer to tiffany even more since shes with me on our spare times. We became more comfortable with our skinships. Sometimes i would be the doing it to her. I kiss her on the cheeks sometimes too and i see her blushe whenever i do that to her. She also kiss me on the cheeks. We hold hands now and even hug. Weekends are coming soon. I have a lot of homeworks to do. Tiffany is coming over to my house. She decided to help me with my homeworks! 

Saturday morning. 

No one's Pov

tawyeonnis still sleeping but iffany is allready in her house. Taeyeons' mother invited tiffany for breakfast before going to taeyeon's bedroom. After tiffany is done she insited to wash the dishes but mrs. Kim di not let her. So she decided to clean the dining table. Mrs. Kim likes tiffany a lot because it makes taeyeon really happy. Mrs kim know that her daughter taeyeon likes tiffany. She also knows that its not a normal like for friends. She accept her daughther for who she is. All she wants is to make taeyeon happy and Tiffany is taeyeon's only happiness."aiigooo tiffany.. You dont have to do that" mrs. Kim said. She pushed tiffany away from the kitchen and dining table saying that she should go wake up her friend. Mrs and mr. Kim left already for work. That means that its gonna taeyeon and tiffany ALONE.. Wink wink* 

tiffany went to taeyeon's bedroom. She stopped for a while to admire taeyeon's beauty.

tf: sigh* why so cute.

she proceed in waking up taeyeon. When she got to the edge of the bed, she jumped on taeyeon. Now tiffanys on top of taeyeon. Taeyeon groan because she felt a heavy pressure on top of her. She opened her eyes and saw tiffany giving her an eyesmile. She smiled back. She thought she was on heaven. Then she realized that they are on a weird position. She blushed. Tiffany did not move an inch. She was still on top of taeyeon. Tiffany lean over taeyeon. Now head head is on taeyeon's chest and her hand were on taeyeon's waist. The other girl is frozen bcause she felt like shes been paralyzed but she rcoveres. Instead of pushing away tiffany from her she hugged her. Now taeyeon is comfortable.. Tiffany is feeling really comfy now that shes feel sleepy.. Taeyeon's body is soft that it feels lik a bed. Tiffany turned upward to see taeyeon'face but all she saw was two big bumps. She was rsting on them for a while. Its so soft tiffany thought. 

Tf: why are you so soft?

ty: i dont know..

tf: can i sleep on you for a while?

ty: sure.. But dont drool okay? 

Tf: yes...

later the two fell asleep on that position. Both latter did not bother to move because they just want feel each others warm body.  Taeyeon woke up again which caused tiffany to wake up. They were still in that position.  Tiffany moved away now. Knowing hat it must be hard for taeyeon to  breath.. Taeyeon was sad about it but she hid it. Both were trying to get up but ended up being on the floor. Taeyeon is on top of tiffany now. Their faces were cm apart. No one dares to move.... They stared at each other... 

Tiffany's Pov 

taeyeon... Kiss me.... Kiss me now...

Taeyeon's Pov,

should i kiss you? Should i? Tiffany?

No one's pov 

both realizd they were leaning... And leaning... Towards each other.. Until.........

 

hi guys so i cut of that part.. Lol.. Ohhhh whats gonna happen next? Do you guys have any idea? Find out soooooooooonnnnn