Maybe...Just maybe..

Should I Let Go?

Taeyeon's Pov

Tiffany Hwang kissed me! i didnt know what to do. I just sat on the edge of the bed and turned away from her. I didnt know whether it was me who made the move or her. All I can think about is our friendship now. What if im the one that kissed her and maybe she did not like it. Im to-

I was interuppted by Tiffany's voice... she was apologizing.. she said that she didnt mean to kissed me.. I'm a little bit disappointed about it. Before I could response to her, she ran away the house. I tried saw her outside the window, she just ran and ran. That's when i saw her crying. Why? Maybe she's too scared to ruin our relationship. I did not want to ruin that friendship, even if its going to be like that forever.. i will not let that accidental kissed ruin our friendship. I did not waste anytime and ran after her. I did not know where she went so i just ran to a random street. Luckily I saw Tiffany, she stopped for the moment.. I guess she got to tired. She went to a bench, she sat and criend. After seeing her cry.. I could control my emotion and cried too. I cried from a far..

Taeyeon... be brave.. be the one who will protect Tiffany.. be the person who she can lean on and cry.. be the one who will hug her and keep her warm.. be her LOVER..

I went to her... " what are we?" i asked her.. she did not response. maybe she hates me too much to even look at my face.. i kneeled infront of her and cupped her cheek. I saw some tears running down her cheeks.. i wiped them off her face... she also cupped my cheeks and wiped my tears away..

She said sorry and keep saying sorry.. i did what her to say sorry because she did not do anything to me... i want to stop her. I stopped her by KISSING her? i was about to pull away and when i felt her soft lips.. my hormone took over me and kissed her evem more. I felt her arms went to my neck and pulled me even closer.. i really like her sweet lips. After we pulled away... we went back to my house.. and we watched and ate..and watched again.  We decided to sleep.. i fell asleep fast because im too tired.

After the incident.. we did not talked.. we stopped talking to each other. i dont know who started it.. all i know was that we felt awkward after and did not dare to talk to each other because the incident may come up..

Its been two weeks and none of us dare to talk to each other and its already killing me. I could not take it anymore.. i miss her too much. It was morning and we were at the cafeteria. She sat on the other side of the table and played with her phone.. I decided to talk to her. I dragged her somewhere.. Outside of the school.

tf: yes? What do you need tae tae? You dont have to drag me all the way here you know..

ty: do you have a problem with me? Because this wall between really kills me! 

Tf: just give some space taeyeon.. Please?

ty: its been two weeks fany.. TWO WEEKS!! 

Tf: im sorry... I need time..

She started to walk away.. I dont want her to..

"I MISS MY FANY!" I screamed on top of my lungs..

She stopped.. She looked at me.. " I miss my taetae too...." She said

I walked towards her..

ty: then let's stop this.. Lets break the wall.. Fany i really miss you

i hugged her.. Hmm its been so long since the last time a hugged her.. Our body fits like a puzzle.. I want to stay like this forever. I want her to stay in my arms. I felt her hugged me back. "I miss you alot taetae..." She stated "Im too scared that incident might happen again... And i dont want to ruin.. What ever is between us.. Im sorry if ive been ignoring you.. I know how its feels too.. Cause it also kills me not to hug you like this" she continued. 

Ty: what is it really between us fany? 

Tf: maybe.. Just maybe.. Friends with benefit?

ty: i dont want that though..!!

tf: ....... I dont that either....

ty: then... What do we do?

tf: MAKE ME YOURS TAEYEON.... Make me your partner in life..

Make her mine? What in the world? Am i dreaming? The person i love just asked me to make her my lover... I must be dreaming right cause if not im gladly to make that happen..

ty: maybe... Just maybe... You could be mine.. Someday.. 

She smiled at me.. I pulled her to another hugged.. We stayed there until the bell rang.

What should I do? What is this? Did she just confessed to me? I should be the one doing that! 

Hey readers!!! Sorry if i update pretty late today :( i was babysitting... Yeah .. Anyways.. Did you guys like this chapter.. I know its kind of random about the not-talking-to-each-other-part... But ive been thinking for a good chapter and yet cant think of any.. Sooo i asked the person who is actually having the same problem as this.. Yeah she likes her friend.. Her "girl" friend.. She gave some ideas and this story came up to my mind.. Well thats it. Dont have anything to say.. Hope you like this chapter because this the most hardest chapter ive ever done... For now.. Okay im talking soo much.. Bye guys!! See yah!! Peace out!!