START OF OUR VACATION

Should I Let Go?

Taeyeon's Pov 

Its already summer! My fany is so excited about our vacation, which makes me happy :) tommorrow were leaving early since its a long drive from there. Its about 5 hours and 30minutes of drive.. Well that's what jessica estimated it. Whatever were leaving tommorrow morning and tiffany cant help it to be hyper. We have at least 4 big luggages and 4 big gym bags.... I know.. I know... Its sooo much but were going to spend half of the summer in the that place. I bet yulsic couple have more since jessica loves fashion and she owns a lot of clothing... When i say a lot... I mean one big room full of clothing.. And the room is like a master's bedroom size! Luckily jessica is very rich.. Well so am i but i tend to hide it from my other school mates or as possible from my friends.. The only people that know about it are tiffany of course, jessica as she's my ex and bff, and yuri.. So pretty much the four of us are very close... Were packing other things like dental care, makeup, beauty products, you know hygien stuff... And its like so many of them so im guessing we will put it to a backpack.. So that equals to 9 bags! Good thing that my driver volunteered to drive it to the cabin while me and tiffany will take the van that im going to drive.. Yes i drive! I know how to drive since i was in grade 6 but i just got my G license last year... 

Im eating my toast with nutella in it and im enjoying it so much! Tiffany is in our bedroom still looking for some stuff to bring with her. This girl cant sit down and relax for a second because she's scared that she might forget something that she will need later on... Anyways we have been packing since morning so i made tiffany some toast too. Oh! I totally forgot to tell you guys... We movd out of our houses... We live in a dorm now... Its closer to school and its big too. We have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathroom which is good. The kitchen is really wide and so as the living room. It was hard to convince her parents to let her move out but since they know that i'm responsible enough to make living and to take care of tiffany... They finally gave in... I feel so mature now... Tiffany as my soon to be fwife makes my life even more interesting...

ty: fany~ah come eat first!!! I called her

Tf: just a sec! Im almost done!

ty: no come here NOW! Eat this while its still warm!

tf: urrgghhh!! Ara ara! Im coming now!

she walked towards me.. She saw the toast... Her eyes went so big! She mist be really hungry now... She took it as fast as she can and took a big bite out of it. Wooow 

ty: good girl... Eat more so you have energy later on.. And we have to sleep early today becausewere leaving warly tommorrow...

tf: yes maam she saluted.. Awww cute!

ty: okay finish it now and rest... I'll take care of the other stuff... Jessica and yuri wont be meeting us here.. They said that we'll in the cabin because they still have to arranged some stuff there... 

Tf: okay... But i want to help you clean and pack..

ty: no.. Fany your tired already and i can see that... Dont tire yourself too much its not good for your health... Go wash yourself and go to OUR bedroom...

we share our bed just so you know... We dont want to be separated since we moved out...

Tf: *sigh* fine.... But you better hurry okay? Dont tire yourself too...

ty: yeah dont worry... I'll be with you in a minute...

she then went to change and wash and waited for me... I also washed  and cleaned every thing.. I made sure that nothings wrong with our bags or anything like that... After i quickly went to our bedroom... I saw her sleeping already.. I layed beside her... She then wrap her arms around my waist and put head on my chest... Its always like this.. I love it! Soon i followed her to the dreamland....

zzzzzzzzz

next day!

we woke up early and were on our way to the cabin... Its already 5 hours of drive so we still have 30 more minutes of driving... Fany was sleeping i guess shes still tired... 

Finally we arrived! We arrived at about 11:30am it is 5hrs and 30minutes... I woke up tiffany.. I told her that we arrived as soon as i told her that... She ran outside of the car and start looking around while stretching... We saw jessica and yuri at the deck... They are fishing.... 

Tf: taetae!! Lets go!

she ran after them... She so happy. Shes like a kid! The placw was incridible beautiful... The cabin was huge! Theres a a big lake... Theres a porch ... A big tree with swings... Trees everywhere! The air is so fresh... Its not hot or cold.. Its a good day! Theres a picnic table close to the lake...a pit where we can have fire, theres bed? Outside of the house? There four of them... I think its where we can take a nap while enjoying the weather... There are only 2 beds but its huge and its place under another big tree so that the tree will block the sunlight... Ahhh..... So relaxing in here! 

I went to jessica and yuri.. I waved at them.. Tiffany was playing with the water.. Her feet were touching the water and she ws smiling like an idiot.. I noticed that theres a small cabin close to us... It looked very old and abandon... But i swear that there someone i saw in there looking at us... Weird......

anyways i joined them as we talked and laugh... We have all our food supply in the cabin thats what jessica and yuri have been doing... Buying food supply. Everthing is going great.. This is the START OF OUR VACATION...