SIWON'S BACK

Should I Let Go?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No one’s Pov

Summer is coming and everyone at school is excited. Some students are going on vacation like out of town, or even country. Some applied for summer job to earn money and spend it for the summer. Some are just staying at home which but hey its still summer. Some are just gonna go with the flow of whatever happens to them for the summer. Some are going camping with family or friends and that’s what Taeyeon and Tiffany’s plan for the summer. They are spending half of the summer at a cabin that Jessica’s family owns. It’s going to be Yuri, Jessica, Taeyeon, and Tiffany.  Also Yulsic are already official which makes the camping better. But there is “someone” planning to ruin Taeny’s vacation and RELATIONSHIP.

Tiffany’s Pov

Tf: Tae Tae~ please!! Pretty please!!

I gave her my best aegyo that I can do just to get the pink dress I saw at the mall. If this aegyo fail me I’m doom! I want that dress so badly but Taeyeon did not want to buy it for me because I already own a big closet of PINK dresses but that dress is like so cute and pretty! My aegyo seems to be not working so I decided to give her the best puppy dog face and pout. I know Taeyeon can’t resist this… whahahaha… she should be giving up by now…just wait for it… wait for it…wait for it..

Ty: No….

BOOM! Well that did not work. I beg her since that time I saw the dress and I’m still begging for it. What should I do? Ah ha!

Tf: Fine! I won’t kiss you, hug, you, hold you anymore… NEVER!

I turned my body around so my back’s facing her and let her know that I’m mad.

This should work…after all she’s a byuntae.

Ty: That’s cool with me… I can just hug, kiss, and hold someone else… OH! LOOK A PRETTY GIRL! That’s should do it. Okay bye tiff!

WHAT THE ! Is she going to cheat on me!

I quickly turned around and saw Taeyeon going to a girl…she looks pretty. The girl looked at Taeyeon and smirked… the girl is a cashier…I know that because she’s wearing a tag that says “cashier”. I know eagle eyes! I ran after Taeyeon as the girl left the counter. I saw her smiling… she looked at me with a question look… I glared at her… I feel like punching her right now but I can’t so I started crying…

Ty: why are you crying tiff?

Tf: because *sob* your *sob* ch-cheating *sob* on me!!!!

I cried even more.. I started punching her in the chest.

Ty: I thought you don’t want me anymore… so I’m leaving you…

Tf: No! taetae! No!... don’t leave me! Please!!! I love you! It’s okay if you don’t buy the dress anymore just don’t leave me!!!

Ty: uhhh… we have a problem then..

Tf: huh?? What?

Is she actually leaving for that cashier girl?? I cant feel tears coming down again..

Tf: why are you breaking up with me?!?!?! No! no! NO! taetae!

I hugged her… she’s not hugging me back… I saw the girl came back… with a something… she looked at me with a curious eye…

Cashier: is it this girl? Taeyeon?

TF: im her girlfriend so leave her alone! Get your own Taeyeon!

I snapped at the cahier girl… she was smiling at me even though I got mad at her…

Cashier:  here it is Taeyeon…

She gave her a box… a gift? Cant she understand what I just said.

Tf: Taeyeon!! Don’t cheat on me with this girl! I said its okay if you don’t buy me the dress! I mean it! its okay if you don’t buy me anything! Just don’t leave…

Ty: yeah that’s the problem…

Tf: you want to leave me?

Ty: Hell no! here take a look…

She gave the box that the cashier gave just gave her… I opened it… OH MY GOD… it was the dress!!

TY: tsk tsk tsk… lesson no.1 always let TAEYEON finish her sentence before you start panicking… fany~ ah…  I’ll never leave you… you understand? I’ll leave you when I’m dead…no actually… even in heaven I’m going to be yours… only yours….

Tears came down again… not of sadness but happiness… it was touching…. I gave her a hugged and she hugged me back… people were staring at us but who cares. I turned to the cashier and gave her a bow… I apologize…she just smiled.

Cashier:  Taeyeon… you have a very cute girlfriend…

She smiled… she knows Taeyeon?  

TY: yeah… hey she’s mine…so don’t even think about it..

Cashier: don’t worry…I’m not planning.. . Remember I have a boyfriend….you guys should go now… I need to go back to my work..

Ty: thanks! See ya unnie!

She waved at us… gave her another bow… that was awkward…

Tf: Tae…

TY: hmmm?

Tf: you’re the best!

Ty: I know….

Tf: tae….

Ty:yes?

Tf: sorry…

Ty: that’s okay… your so cute when your jealous anyways…. But next time listen to what im saying before you go crazy okay?

I nodded… we were walking… and we went to the park where I saw her and Jessica together…. I keep on looking at her… she looked at me and gave me why-are-you-staring-at-me look. I leaned over and felt a pair of lips… it doesn’t feel like taeyeon’s…. I opened my eyes and saw SIWON?! I stopped… I saw taeyeon on the floor bleeding but she’s still alive.

Tf: what the! What are you doing here?

Sw: hey~ why’d you stop? I was enjoying it….c’mon lets do it again…

He smirked… he disgust me… he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer and closer until I can feel his breathing… he smell like alcohol! Ewwww!

SW: just chill babe… you’ll enjoy every second of this….

He started leaning again… but before I can feel his lips… I felt an air came towards me….

It was taeyeon… she punched Siwon… Siwon was under her and she was punching Siwon like there’s no tomorrow…

Ty: how *punch* could *punch* you*punch* kiss *punch* my *punch* girlfriend!!

Sw: arrrggg!!!

Ty: she’s mine… mine now… mine tomorrow….mine FOREVER!

Sw: stop it hurts!

Ty: its should be ! Its should hurt… you should feel what I felt when your with her! But you cant because that pains even more… your lucky your just getting this… *punch*

Tf: tae! Stop! That’s enough! Don’t waste your time… he doesn’t deserve your time… just let him…

Sw: tiff….i want you back…

He said it as he stood…

Sw: im sorry… im sorry I cheated on you… I realized that I really. Love you… please come back to me…

Tf: if you love me… let me be happy… let me be with taeyeon….

Sw: I cant…..

He walked away… there’s still blood stain on the ground… as Siwon disappeared I looked at taeyeon, she was closing her eyes… and saw blood on her fist.

Tf: tae….dont worry…I’ll will not let him do anything to our relationship..

After saying that I saw her calm down…

Ty: no… its going to be us… that will not let him ruin our relationship..

I nodded.. she gave me a dorky smile

Ty: now…. You forgot to do something.. *wink*

I pretend that I forgot about the kiss I was gonna give her..

Tf: I don’t know.. what your talking about…

Ty: oh come on!

Tf: okay… I’ll give it to you… she smiled…. After you beat me at a race..

Ty: urrrggghH!!! Why do you hate me!!!... but let go!!

Tf: okay.. Ready!..SET!.....GO!!

We both ran to my house….

Both did not know that Siwon was there the whole time… he didn’t leave. He just went to hide.. he heard everything…

Siwon’s Pov

Let’s just see what you can do Kim Taeyeon…. Let’s see how much you love tiffany… just watch out.. you better watch… I’m going to make tiffany mine whether you like it or not… let’s see how “MANLY” you can be… because I don’t think you’ll be able to protect you relationship with TIFFANY because…..

I’m back…. SIWON’S BACK……..