Physical or Emotional?

Should I Let Go?

Taeyeon's Pov

As i walked to my house i was still thingkng about fany's offer... How can she be so blind..? Well at last shes fine with me being a lesbian... 

I sat down on our couch and watched tv still thinking about the dream... Do i lke jessica or i was just trying to make tiffany jealous??  Who do i like better??? Tiffany who gives me the pain of emotional or jessica who givs me the pain of physical??? Both hurt but one hurt me less and thats jessica.... Maybe if i try to ddate jessica i will get over tiffany... YEAH!!! Thats a great idea! 

Im confessing to jessica tommorrow... Wat why do i confess to her so easily... Like im okay to be rejectted..  Maybe its the last thing that i can to get rid of my feelings for tiffany....

NExt day.....

jessica came late like always but we stil have 10 minutes before the bell rings... So im doing it now... For some reason i told tiffany about it and she just smiled at me... I guess she wants me to be happy...

js: hey whats wrong??

ty: can we talk?

js: were talking...

ty: no privately..

js: ohh okay... Where??

ty: main stairs 

js: okay lets go!

we walked to the main stairs... No one was there which is good....

js: what is it you want to tell me or talk about?? 

Ty: i think...

js: what??

ty: ithinkilikeyou......

js: come again??

ty: i... I t-think i-i-i l-l-ike y-o-ou....

js:....

ty: its okay if you dont feel the same way lets just mhgjidjffffttttt 

i was stopped by a lips......

it was jessica... Shes kissing me... 

I was frozen 

js: i like you too :) 

ty: :) i smiled back

i was happy but not that happy....i took her hand and held it tightly and we decided to go back... When we turned around i saw tiffany... She smiled... I smiled.... She walked away......

i feel like i wanna stop her from walking away but its too late....

did she see??? Maybe not....

i walked jess to her class... We Chatted happily on the way.. I saw siwon and tiff in the hallway.... Siwon waved at me... I smiled... 

Siwon and i have the same class 

sw: hey nice going....

ty: what do you mean

sw: did you guys fight??

ty: who?

sw: you and tiff

ty: nooo

sw: ohh so you confessed already??

ty: yeah.... Wait what!!!

sw: hehehe she told

ty: who 

sw tiff

ty: oh

sw: hey dont worry i wont judge you.. Actually i admire you....

ty: why??

sw: because you fight for your love... Your not scared to show it even if it can cause you pain...

ty:yeah....

sw: proud of you buddy :)

ty: thanks.....

teacher: okay class.. Lets do a group project!

everyone: yay!!, urrahjjhjdhd, whatever, but....

day passed and i feel less lonely and happier as time pass

actually im feeling a lot better now... Jessica is a great girl but i still dont feel complete for some reason... As for tiffany and siwon.. Its still the same...

Im happier now... I think

 

 

Guyssss!!!!!plssss comment plssssss!!! I really want to know of what you think about my story..... So that if you guys like it i may have the energy or courage to make a new story... ::: :))))))