Back to Reality??

Should I Let Go?

Taeyeon's Pov

as expected she was there at the bus.. I sat with her which made her smile.. We talked for a while and then she shared her earphone with me. I gladly took it... The songs were different from the songs that she listened to. It was romantic, slow, acoustic songs. I guess she got tired of the fast beat songs.

we arrived at school. I saw siwon infront of us again. She also saw him. I gave her the look that i let her go with him. She shook her head lightly. 

Tf: not anymore tae tae... We are not going back to the old reality...

i smiled.. It was sweet of her to think about my feelings for a while.. She were at the cafeteria.. I sat and i expected her to sit in front of me but she didnt.. She sat beside me.. I saw siwon frowned. 

Ty: did guys fight? You and siwon?

tf: no. Why? Ohhh the sits.. I just wanna sit with you.. Why you dont wan me to? 

Ty: no its not like that but i was just- ou what nevemind..

she smiled at me i smiled back...

I saw jessica walking down the hall.. She smiled at me when she saw tiffany beside me... 

Js: are you guys together? Whispered* 

ty: noooooooo

js: oh lololololol

ty: shut up .... Soon just wait...

js: yeah soon.. 

Jessica sat beside me too so now im in the middle.. I saw tiffany glared at jessica... I gave her a curious look.. She gave me back her eyesmile...jessica just sat there...

i saw yuri.. Yuri is my science buddy so im close to her... 

Ty: hey KWON! 

Yul: sup taeng!

ty: want to sit with us?

yul: yah sure... I dont have anything to do today anyways... Where should i sit?

ty: go take a chair and just sit wink jessica...

yul: whos jessica?

js: im jessica she was blushing... 

Yul: are you sick cause youre red.

ty: no shes not shes like that when shes shy...

yul: awww no need to be shy  she smiled at jessica which cause her to blush even more

ty: whahahaha!

yul: what?

ty: nothing just talk to jessica...

they did talked... I saw jessica smiled at me.. I gave her a thumbs up..

tf: tae tae~ 

ty: yes?

tf: pay attention to me please..

ty: o-ohh o-okay ..... Sorry just helping sica

tf: that okay.. I saw everything.. Youre a really nice friend...

we talked more then the bell rang... 

I was on my way to the class.. Siwon dragged me somewhere it was behind the school..

ty: what are we doing here??

he punched me hard..

ty: ouch!! What the f-

he punched me again

ty: stop it! 

Sw: why are you stealin my gf?

ty: stealing?? Im not doing anything.....*yet*

sw: your flirting with her!!!! Leave her alone or else youll get beat up again..

ty: pfft siwon i never thought youre a violent person... And i thought you were nice... I guess not... Do actually think that ill leave fany alone?? Goodluck siwon good luck... 

I left him.. My stomach was still hurting... I went to the bathroom.. I saw two big bruises.. But i tried to hide from everyone.. I just wish that no one will notice.. I was late. Damn...

yeah this is not the old reality anymore.... 

Sorry guys if this story is short.. I was a party and i cant really focus on writing. So i just did this.. ill update later dont worry... 

See ya later guys!