Youre Officially Mine

Should I Let Go?

 

No one's Pov
 
Ding* Ding*Ding*
 
The bell rang... It wasnt just a regular bell... It was the bell of the church...the bell means .... Its starting..
 
One beautiful woman wearing a really fit suit that shows her body figure is standing at the front of the altar... She stood on the right hand side of the church... She looked very nervous... Everyone seems to notice for she pulled out a handkerchief from her suit and started wiping her forehand... As she wipes her foredhead... Another girl went beside her rubbing her back... More like comforting her and sayin that everything is gonna be fine...the nevous girl nodded... 
 
The nervous girl was startled when the music started.. Everyone giggled at her sudden reaction.... The door opened.. The sound caused everyone to turn their backs... Revealing two little girls carrying a basket full of flowers... Behind them was a little with his little suit.. He was carrying a pillow with a pair of rings on top of it...two teenagers one girl and one boy was walking down towards the candle in the front of the altar where the priest was patiently standing.. The teenagers brought a match with them to light up the candles... After that...they went to sit to their assigned sits... Left sides were the girls were sitting while the right side were the guys were sitting... Five more people came down and walk in the front... After that... The music stopped...
 
Another music played... The song is called "Complete" by SNSD..the door closed.. People waited...
Once the music started playing... A beautiful lady was revealed....  As they opened the door again.... The nervous girl at the front frozen.. Mouth open and she seems to be stuck in her postiton.... Shw was amazed of the other girl's beauty... The beautiful lady was wearing a long white sparkily dress... With a little hint of pink on them... She was wearing a small tiara and holding a pile of flower... She was smiling.. Revealing a breath taking eyesmile.. She was smiling to the nervouse girl who also smiled very awkwardly.. This cause the eyesmiling girl to giggle a little... A man was beside her.. He was definitely older than her.. It seems to be her father because it shows some similarity with their faces. He was also smiling... He looked very happy.. His eyes was slightly pink.... Meaning he was probably trying not to cry in front of his daughter...
 
The man and the eyesmiling lady walked towards the nervous girl who seems to be less nervous and more confident.....the eye smiling girl which is named TIFFANY HWANG... Was looking at her soon to be partner in life...  The other girl which is KIM TAEYEON gave her a dorky smile... 
 
As tiffany and her father got closer to taeyeon... The music started to fade away... Tiffany felt a tear came down her cheeks... But a she felt a hand wiping the tears away.. It was Taeyeon... The man that was beside tiffany shook taeyeon's hand before he went to his assigned sit..
 
Now both girls were left at the front.. Taeyeon nodded giving a sign that they should go sit at the front of the altar... And they did... They looked at each other right after they sat down... 
 
The mass continued... Everyone would giggle when Taeyeon would do something silly... But the mass continued... 
 
Priest: Tiffany Hwang... Would you take Kim Taeyeon as you partner in life? As a lover, husband, bestfriend? Would you want to be with her for the rest of your life even in the afterlife?
Tiffany looked at taeyeon.. Who was also looking at her nervously...
Tf: Yes... yes i do..
Priest: okay... Kim Taeyeon... Would you take Hwang Tiffany as you partner in life? As a lover, wife, and bestfriend? Would you want to be with her for the rest of your life even in the afterlife?
Taeyeon immidietly answered..
Ty: yes i do! 
Everyone laughed on how taeyeon was so eager... Even the priest chucked...
Priest: now its time for your vows to be heard by your partner... Taeyeon please start woth yours... 
A mic was givin to her and also a ring...
Ty: ehem ehem...  Mic check 1..2....3.. Okay...
Everyone laughed again...
 
 
Ty: Miss tiffany... Its an honour to be with you forever... I remember when i used to admired you from a far... I used to give you hints about my feeling for you... I remember doing stupid things to make you happy when your sad... Those were good memories... But i want that memory to continue... And i can do that by being with you forever... By promising you that i will never change and always be your dorky taetae... I promise to not hurt your feelings, respect you decision, i also promise to be a good lover and at the same time be you bestfriend, to take care of you when your sick, to comfort you when your sad, and to be with you when you need company or feeling alone.. I know this are all promise.. I havent done those things yet.. But in our new stage of life.. I will do those one by one or even at the same time to make my only mushroom happy... Forever and ever.. Be with me... 
 
After taeyeon finished her vow.. She slid the ring on tiffany's ring finger.
Taeyeon saw tiffany crying.. She wiped her tears.. And smiled..
Few people were also crying.. Like jessica as tiffany's bridesmaid and yuri as taeyeon's best (wo)man. Also taeyeon and tiffany's parents were crying... They were happy....  Siwon was also there with his soon-to-be-wife.. He was really happy that he made the right decision to let tiffany go.. He was also happy that he's with the love of his life... 
 
Priest: now its tiffany's turn..tiffany... Please say your vow..
Tiffany nodded... Mic and ring was given to her..
 
Tf: "Bless you"... That was the first thing you ever said to me.. It was when i sneezes at the bus.... You smiled.. I smiled... I still did not know anything about you... And so do you.. We became friends.. I treated you like my sister.. But really inside my heart.. It was telling me that it wasnt just a sisterly love. It was more than that, im confuse. I did not know anything because it was my first time feeling it.. Ignored that feeling and continued with my lofe which was a bad decision.. But i was able to figure it out when you were almost giving up on me.. But i held you hands and keep you hanging.. And didnt let you go. I did that because i knew  after i save you from falling.. I know that i did the righ thing to not let go of the person that standing in front of me... Because your the only one that made me feel super special.. You made me feel like i dont have flaws.. Even though i know i have flaws.. I definitely did the right thing... I love you before.. I love you now.. Ilove you tommorow.. And i love you forever.. I'm willing to spend my whole life with you.. Because inknow your going to cherish each memories we will make in the future.... I'll be always yours.. Forever... 
 
It was time for taeyeon to cry but she didnt.. She remain strong.. But it can be seen that shes trying not to cry... After the vow.. Tiffany slid the ring on taeyeons finger...
 
Priest: now i pronounce you wife and wife.... You may kiss the bride..
 
Taeyeon turned to tiffany... She's feeling complete... Shes happy that the person she used to admired was now in front of her inside of the chruch... They are now married...
 
Taeyeon leaned over to tiffany... Same thing with tiffany... They were inches apart when taeyeon said....
 
Ty: youre officially mine..
Then she kissed tiffany on the lips.. They kissed for a sec and they broke the kiss later on.. They turned to the people in the chruch.. Smiling....