Indirect Confession

Should I Let Go?

Plsss take a minute to post some comments! It really overwhelm me with the comments and it even courage me to write and update faster... Just say watever you want.. I want to know what you guys think about each chapters! Thanks

 

 

 

Tiffany's Pov 

Im so glad that everthing worked out fine between me, taeyeon and jessica.. Although i had a lot of fight with siwon recently. Ive been avoiding him. For some reason he disgust me. I can really now say that im in love with taeyeon. I have no doubts. Each day i would so something for her like how i held her hands once while we were looking for my shoes. She was surprise of the sudden contact but later on she held tight. I guess that we got closer because we became for intimate. There was one time when taeyeon wiped my face because i accidentaly put a whip cream on my face... She was so close to me and i felt her breathing. I can smell he scent and it was addicting. I lean closer to her face but i realized it when she stopped and looked at me weirdly.. I backout a little to give a space. I almost kissed her luckily i prevent my self from doing it. 

Now that taeyeon is single and not dating jessica, i have a feeling that shes no longer a lesbian which makes me really sad. I noticed that shes paying attention to guys' faces and body. I hate it. 

Its saturday. I woke up early and im not sleepy anymore. I callled taeyeon... I heard a groan but it wasnt taeyeon and i realized that it was her dad. It hit me. Taeyeon do no own a cell phone its her homephone that im calling.. Ohh ohhhhh

Ty home: hello....

Tf: err hello Mr. Kim his is Tiffany

Dad: oh! Hello tiffany. Why did you call so early~ he whined

Aww thats cute

Tf: can i talk to taeyeon... Its something important..

Dad: i see ill go wake her up

I heard mr. Kim walking toward taeyeon's room.. 

"Taeyeon.... Yeonni...." He dad said

No response

"Pretty girl" mr. Kim said

"Huh? Why daddy?" It was taeyeon awww so cute

"Someone wans to talk to you" 

"Oh! Tell them im not home" taeyeon said.. I probably woke her up from her dream she seems annoyed..

"Just talk and no mor whining" mr kim said

"Urrgggg!!!" Why soo ear-"

Tf: hi tae!

Ty: who is this?

Tf: guess...

Ty: im not in a mood for guessing tiff....

Tf: your right!

Ty: wai FANNY!?!?!?

Tf: morning~

Ty: why? Whats wrong? What happen? Do you need my help? Are you sick? Are you alone? Where are you? WHY SOOO EARLY?!?!

Tf: woah woah chillax tae.. I just want to know if you wanna go somewhere later? 

Ty: oh ya sure..

Tf: okay bye!

Ty: bye? Ohhh no way! You woke me up just to ask me that?! You could have used facebook..im online and ill see it later on....

Tf: yeahh but you might not see it and you might just ignore it

Ty: im not going to ignore your message. I told you im always online if someone needs me.. And that someone is you fany..

Tf: ohhhhhh well i didnt know that... 

Ty: whatever.. What time? Where do we mee? And where are we going?

Tf: 10 am.. Pick me up.. And amusment park

Ty: got it! 

Tf: okay ill wait for you

Ty: yeahh see ya! I hanged up. I felt to happy! I feel like were are going on a DATE! Gosh taeyeon.. Your making me crazy..

It was 9:59 am she should be here by now...

The clock turned 10 and i heard a doorbell i knew it was taeyeon..

Tf: just in time...

Ty: yup lets go?

Tf: yes lets go!! Do you want to take the bus?

Ty: no i called th cab already.. Hes waiting outside.. Lets go!

We arrived at the amusement park faster.. 

Tf: im just going to get our pass..

Ty: no dont worry i got it already...

Tf: what?

Ty: we have VIP PASS

Tf: what!? How!? When!?

Ty: i got connections hehehehe

Tf: okay! Lets go then!! 

Taeyeon was soo happy and it made me happier! We spend 4 hours riding different rides.. It was soo fun! Taeyeon mention that she celebrated their monthsary here... I was sad but she also said that shes having alot of fun with me..she said that shes happier now! What does she mean by that? 

We decided to rest for awhile it was very tiring.. Taeyeon sat beside me while we were eating cotton candy.. 

Tf: tae.. Ummmm are you still? No let me rephrase that.. Errr do still like girls?

Ty: why do you ask? And yes i still like girls..

Tf: ohh just wondering...

She nodded.. We were quite for a while..

Ty: do you like girls?

Tf: i dont know...

Ty: what do you mean?

Tf: i dont know ..... I think i do.. Why do you ask?

Ty: you seem bothered by siwon.. Im just guessing if you still like him.. You avoid a lot of guys now...so i figured that you might not be interested to guys anymore... Or maybe youre biual..

Tf: maybe..

Ty:what kind of girl do you like anyways..

Tf: smart, dork, funny, caring, understanding, innocent, protective, supportive, nice, friendly,pretty and sheikshi!!!!

Ty: wooowww thats really... Just woow! That person needs to be perfect! 

Tf: it doesnt have to be perfect... She can have flaws but she needs to have those characteristics...

Ty: hmmmm.. Thats going to be hard .....

Tf: hard?

Ty: nevermind...

Tf: okay.. Hey your okay?

Ty: yeah jeut thinking someone that have those characterestics... She must be pefect

Tf: yeah shes close to perfect..

Ty:.....

Tf: your close to perfect taeng..

Ty: what?

Tf: your close to perfect.. I said... A lot of guys likes you...

Ty: yeah but i have no interest on dating guys...

Tf: i see

Ty: if im close to perfect then.. I could be the person you like.. Right?

How am i going to answer this? Should i confess now?

Tf: taeyeon!! Pink balloon!!!

Ty: huh? Where?

Tf: over there buy me one please!!!

Ty: okay wait here...

Omg... That was close!

Ty: fany! Lets go! Theres more ride on the other side

Tf: alright! Lets go!

Urrggghh you ruined it tiffany.. You could have just said all ready..

Nice going..

Taeyeon's Pov

I still have a chance...

We wer dead tired already.... I walked her home... She kissed me on the cheeks before she left me... I onow that im red.. But who cares i got a kiss from tiffany!

I was on my way to my house.. I saw siwon.. He was kissing another GIRL?!?! 

I took a video.. I was mad at him.. Hes cheating on tiffany..

Your dead SIWON! Your dead to me.....