Recharging

Heart's Connection

 

Fifteenth chapter~

Hee Young's POV

 

 

" Are you sure that you're still going to go? " Jin Ae asked for the third time already.

" YES! I'm sure. "

 

 

I fainted two days ago…and ever since, I've felt so weak, so tired…lifeless.

 

 

But I HAVE to go to this event. It was an unexplainable urge to see their faces…

 

 

And in order to go there, I'd have to act normal in front of Jin Ae.

 

 

 

" Let's go? " I asked in a lively voice.

She looked at me suspiciously before saying, " Fine, let's just get on with it. "

 

 

Hyunseung's POV

 

 

After I fainted 2 days ago, things started to change rapidly…My dancing skills just went…

 

 

Poof.

 

 

Gone at the moment I gained consciousness.

 

 

 

" Hyunseung, I'm afraid you won't be able to perform today. " the manager stated.

" Huh? But manager hyung, I can still- "

He cut me off. " No 'buts', Hyunseung. You'll stay in the van. "

 

 

I crossed my arms and settled on glaring at the window.

 

 

 

When we arrived, I suddenly felt…STRONGER. It was as if my body was energy from something else…or someone  else.

 

 

And then I remembered something that the woman mentioned…

 

 

" ...the farther you are from each other, the weaker you become. If you’re very close to each other, that’s when you’re strong. “

 

 

 

She's here?

 

 

I see two people pass in front of the van, one was wearing one of the dresses that I bought from the mall. She got hit by a couple of fangirls that were passing by…

 

My shoulder started to feel pain…

 

 

Yeap, she's here.

 

 

---At the Dressing Room---

 

 

" Hyung, I can perform. "

" You weren't able to practice yesterday because you kept falling! "

" But right now I can. I'm stronger. "

" Okay, show me. "

 

 

I danced the chorus for him and his eyes widened. " How can you suddenly be so energetic again? "

 

 

The other members looked at me. But unlike manager hyung, they understood what was going on.

 

 

 

Feeling hopeless of getting an answer from me, he just said, " Well then…Hyunseung, go  and change into the clothes we've prepared for you. You've got eight minutes. "

 

 

 

Hee Young's POV

 

 

I felt like myself again! Without any reason, I started to jump up and down like a crazy person in front of everyone.

 

 

Jin Ae just stared at me judgingly.

" I never knew how fun it was to jump this high~ " I sang.

She scoffed. " Yesterday, you couldn't even hold a roll of tissue properly because you're too weak. And now, you're hopping like a freaking rabbit?! "

I simply laughed and continued jumping.

" Can you go away from me? I can't believe I'm with you…Just stop jumping! "

I pouted and shook my head.

" Aish, then jump somewhere else! "

" Fine! "

 

 

I started to hop away from the crowd. I looked down at the floor while I hopped, so basically, I couldn't see where I was headed to.

 

 

I kept on hopping until I accidentally hopped on someone's foot.

 

" Ow! " the guy shouted.

I quickly bowed. " I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry! "

He looked at me curiously.

 

I frowned and looked at myself. " Is there something wrong? " I asked.

He blinked a few times before answering. " Oh…uh…nothing. I just…wonder why you're…you're… "

I smiled. " Why I'm what? "

He stayed silent like he was thinking of something.

 

 

" So… " I started. " Are you here for the idol groups' performances, too? "

His jaw dropped. " You seriously don't know me? "

I shook my head. " Why? Have I met you before? "

 

 

A boy came running behind him. " Onew hyung! We're next! "

He turned back to me. " Sorry, but I have to go. "

" I should be the one who's sorry! I'm so sorry for stepping on your foot… "

 

He smiled warmly and ran to the boy who was calling him earlier.

 

 

 

 

Hyunseung's POV

 

 

 

It was almost midnight and all of the groups gathered onstage for the anniversary countdown.

 

 

A second later, my breathing became slow. My head was spinning wildly and I couldn't figure out where I was going. As long as I could get off the stage so that the cameras won't see…

 

 

Where's Hee Young?

 

 

 

Hee Young's POV

 

 

I had difficulty breathing, my head was spinning and I couldn't find Jin Ae.

 

 

I forced my body to walk towards the backstage.

 

 

 

All of a sudden, my heartbeat slowed down, my eyes desperately wanted to close but I needed to find Hyunseung.

 

 

" Everyone! Let's start the countdown! 10…! 9…! "

 

I stopped for a moment and held my head. It was hurting so much…but I know Hyunseung's feeling the same thing…

 

 

" 5…! 4…! " the people shouted.

 

 

I gathered all the energy that was left in me and used it so I can run…

 

 

" 3…! 2…! "

 

 

My body gave up. I started to fall slowly but I felt a pair of arms catch me.

 

 

" 1!!! "

 

 

The next thing I knew, Hyunseung was kissing me.

 

 

Behind us, the sky was filled with colorful fireworks that lit up the night. Inside me, I can feel strength not just filling me up but drowning me into it. I feel so strong, stronger than before.

 

For the first time in my life, I felt invincible.

 

And it's all because of Jang Hyunseung, the pabo that has just saved me from death.

 

 

 

 

~♥♥♥~

 

 

Loooooooooooooooooooong chapter, huh?

 

 

 

Are you guys contented? Or do I need to explain more about the *ehem* kiss*ehem!

 

 

Yeah, I should.

 

 

And there's a bit of SHINee here! Which member do you guys like the most???

 

 

Anyways, good night! I feel weak, just like Hee Young...

 

 

 

Where the hell is Hyunseung?! xD

 

 

READ!COMMENT!SUBSCRIBE!