At the cafe...

Heart's Connection

 

 

Tenth chapter~

Hee Young's POV

 

I anxiously glanced at the wall clock.

 

 

It's 4 freakin' 30 and he's not yet here. He's supposed to be here 45 minutes ago yet he shouted at me to come early. I'll kill him when I get the chance to.

 

I finished my coffee and stood up to go. At the exact time I turned around, he came in panting. I just stood there, looking at him as he continued panting. Even though he was wearing a disguise, I still knew it was him.

 

How? I suddenly felt strong. Strong. Strong enough to be so mad at him right now.

 

He straightened himself then looked at my direction.

 

 

I expected him to AT LEAST look APOLOGETIC. To at least be sorry for being 45 minutes late. But do you know what he did?!

 

 

He put his hands on his hips and frowned.

 

 

My heart suddenly felt mad, angry.

 

 

I scoffed. He has the right to be mad?! I'll show him who's best.

 

 

I clenched my fists. He did the same. I breathed in deeply, he followed. I scowled and he scowled at me, too.

 

 

WHY THE HELL IS HE COPYING ALL MY ACTIONS?!

 

 

By this time, the few people at the café were staring at us. Judging by the look on their faces, we looked stupid, crazy and scary at the same time.

 

 

I was about to call a truce, since we were acting childish. Do you know what changed my mind?

 

 

He smirked at me and mouthed the word:

 

 

 

 MEHRONG~!

 

 

 

 

 

He's really gonna get what he's asking for. Bring it, Godess Jang.

 

 

 

 

 

Dongwoon's POV

 

 

" Hyung~! " I called out to Gikwang. " It doesn't smell good~ "

His jaw dropped. " We're hiding behind a freakin' trash can! Do you expect it to smell good?! "

 

I sighed and rolled my eyes. We followed Hyunseung to this café and Gikwang hyung decided that we should hide behind the trash can.

 

He nudged me. " Look at them! They look epic! "

 

He was right. They did look epic. Standing there with serious faces while the people's expressions looked like giant question marks.

 

But since there was a post blocking our view, we didn't see much.

 

 

Then, I spotted a bench that looked like the best angle from where we can spy on them. " Hyung! Let's hide there! "

He looked at the bench. " No, that won't do. Hmmm….Aha! I know the BEST place where we can hide! "

I leaned closer. " Where? "

" There! "

My jaw dropped. " But that's the exact same bench I pointed to you just a while ago! "

He smiled brightly. " Exactly! Now let's go! "

 

 

I facepalmed myself and settled with glaring at him.

 

 

 

 

Hyunseung's POV

 

 

Why is she so mad?! Doesn't she know how contagious anger is?!

 

I seriously have no idea why I'm mad at her. I'm just…mad.

 

 

Yeah, I know I'm late. But that's not my fault that Gikwang and Dongwoon kept following me. I had to secretly hide in the girl's bathroom just to go away from them.

 

 

Unfortunately, at the girl's bathroom, I came face-to-face with an ahjumma.

 

For a moment, she just stared at me with shock, before you know it, she was hitting me with her purse.

 

 

Aish. What an experience. Anyway, back to the present…

 

 

She suddenly walked towards me. Seeing that I did the same thing, she became more angry and ran towards me.

 

 

Of course, to irritate her, I did the same thing.

 

 

You're gonna get it, Hee Young. You're gonna see who's the best.

 

 

We were about 1 feet apart from each other when someone shouted.

 

 

At that exact moment, everything seemed slower.

 

 

We both stopped and looked at where the voice was from. And then we saw it.

 

 

A knife was piercing through the air and was headed straight at Hee Young.

 

 

She just stood there, too stunned to move.

 

 

Freakin' woman! You're about to be split in half and you're just standing there?!

 

 

Why do I have to do everything?

 

 

 

I had no choice but to tackle her to the floor. I could hear the knife hit the glass which caused it to burst into a million pieces.

 

 

Without thinking, I wrapped my hands around Hee Young and protected her with my body.

 

 

I felt pieces of glass fall all over me, but I didn't care. I was more protective over Hee Young than my self.

 

 

 

People around us where shouting and fled in panic. I looked at down at Hee Young. She slowly fluttered her eyes open.

 

 

She looked at my eyes. It's like she's trying to find something, but she can't.

 

 

 

My heart was beating crazily. Sh*t.

 

 

 

 

I forced my self to get up. A couple went to us.

 

" Are you kids okay? " the woman asked.

I looked up and politely smiled. " Yes. Thank you for worrying. "

Suddenly, the woman's eyes lit up. She began shaking her husband. " He's Jang Hyunseung! "

 

 

Hee Young quickly sat up and looked at me with big eyes. That's when I realized that my sunglasses must have fallen when I saved her.

 

Unfortunately, the other people were able to hear my name and were already coming back.

 

 

 

 

 

Think fast, Hyunseung. Fast.

 

 

 

 

I grabbed Hee Young's hand and hurriedly ran outside.

 

 

We ran as fast as we could. I looked back. There were still a mob of students and women. Behind them were their, I guess, husbands and boyfriends, trying to stop them.

 

 

 

I was starting to lose hope when a black van appeared out of nowhere.

 

 

 

The door opened. A masked guy told us in a husky voice, " Get in. "

 

So, kidnappers or crazy fans?

 

I pushed Hee Young and followed inside. The guy closed the door and took off his mask.

 

 

 

My jaw dropped. " D-dongwoon?! " I looked at the driver. " GIKWANG?! " Then I looked at the car that was about to hit us.

 

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

 

~♥♥♥~

 

This week has been tiring, don't you think? Well, for me it is.

How's the chapter? LONGER, right? Already a thousand words…

I kept on listening 2NE1's I am the best while writing this…did it make sense?

 

I really want to update again~ But I should make you guys wait…kekeke~

 

 

 

READ! COMMENT! SUBSCRIBE!