Telling him...

Heart's Connection

 

Eleventh chapter~

Hyunseung's POV

 

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! "

 

The car swiftly turned and caused all of us to go out of balance (I was pushed towards Hee Young, who was to scared to get mad at me). Gikwang turned the steering wheel which made me squished to the other side by Hee Young.

 

The car suddenly stopped. Dongwoon, Hee Young and I were forced forward.

 

" So, how's everybody? " Gikwang asked with a smile on his face.

My eyes widened. " How dare you ask that! "

Hee Young put her hand on my shoulder, her other hand was covering . " Hyunseung…I don't feel…so good… "

 

I suddenly had the urge to puke. I turned to Dongwoon. " Get out of the car. "

" But hyung… "

" Dongwoon, I said get out! Hee Young needs to go to the CR. NOW. "

He nodded and opened the door. I immediately got out so that Hee Young can follow. She ran to the nearest store.

 

 

 

 

Later on, she went back. We asked her if she was fine, she said yes but I know exactly how she feels.

 

" Let's go. I'll take you to your apartment. "

She shook her head. " I know this street. I could just take a taxi from here. "

" Come on, I'll take you there. " I attempted to take her hand but she pulled it back.

" Hyunseung, there's no need. "

I rolled my eyes and grabbed her arm. " Hee Young. Stop pretending that you're okay, baecause I know you're not. "

 

Dongwoon cleared his throat. " Umm…guys, we're still here~ Are we gonna go somewhere or are you gonna continue fighting? "

" We're going to Hee Young's apartment. " Hee Young tried to say something, but I cut her off. " No more talking and just get in the car. "

Gikwang was about to open the door to the driver's seat but I blocked him. " I am NEVER going to let you drive again. "

 

 

 

 

When we arrived, I quickly got out but felt a dizzy feeling in my head. I quickly went to Hee Young, who was just about to get out, but fell into my arms.

 

I groaned. " Why did Gikwang have to be the one to drive?! "

Dongwoon shrugged.

 

 

I took her upstairs and told Dongwoon to find the keys to her apartment. When he opened the door, I went inside and hurriedly went into the bedroom and placed her on the bed.

 

I sat on the chair near her study table.

 

 

Gikwang's POV

 

We were outside Hee Young's apartment. I took out my phone and started finding Doojoon's name.

 

Dongwoon nudged me and asked why I wanted to call Doojoon.

I smirked. " You'll see… "

 

I pressed 'Call' and waited for him to pick up.

" YAH! Gikwang! Where are the three of you? Do you know how dead you are when I see you?! "

I chuckled. " Hyung! I've got news for you. "

" What is it this time, Gikwang? " he sighed.

" Hee Young is pregnant and Hyunseung is the father. "

 

" WHAT THE HELL?! "

 

Dongwoon's eyes became big. " Hyung, why did you have to tell him?! "

Doojoon scoffed. " You've known this for a while and you didn't even tell me?! "

" We knew you'd react like this. "

He groaned. " Are you even sure? "

I brightened up. " We're positive! She puked a couple of minutes ago and fainted when we got here. Plus, we heard them talk through the phone. He wanted her to come to Japan with us. "

He gawked. " Japan?! "

I smiled wider. " And that's not the best part…he recited poetry to her! "

 

Even though he covered the phone with his hand, I could still hear him shout.

 

" HOLY FREAKING GOD! HYUNSEUNG…HE…he… "

 

I ended the call and looked at Dongwoon. " Mission accomplished. "

He had his mouth wide open and stared at me with his bulging eyes.

 

 

Hyunseung's POV

 

" Hyunseung…? "

 

I turned to Hee Young. Her eyes were half-open. " Why? "

" Thank you. For saving me at the café. For bringing me here. For looking over me. "

I nodded. " Sure, it's nothing. "

She bit her lip and I played with the phone in my hands. " About the trip to Japan…  "

" Hmmm? "

" I'm not going to pressure you to go. "

She frowned. " Why? But, what would happen to you? "

I shrugged. " I'll figure something out. "

 

She slowly shook her head. " A lot of fans will expect you to be there. "

 

My heart felt heavy…..tired. " Go to sleep. "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A few minutes later, I heard the door slam open.

 

 

" JANG HYUNSEUNG, SHOW ME YOUR STUPID FACE!!! "

 

 

 

 

Doojoon...?

 

~♥♥♥~

 

 

Hi guys~!

 

A very very late(and short!) update, I know. It's just that we had a very stressful week!!! I hope I can update this weekend, though…

 

 

Next week's stress level: 13/10

 

 

READ!COMMENT!SUBSCRIBE!