Story 9

It Happen by a Chance

Tiffany POV

I looked at the address that Mr. Han gave me and It turned out to be just 2 blocks from my house. Hhuh , I sighed. I took the usual bus and went to Junho's house. I sat at the backside of the bus and put my headset on.

I got off the bus, and walked about a block the bus stop. I arrived in front of  Junho's apartment. I took the elevator and press the highest-floor button. Finally found his door, I think it was a penthouse or something. Wow, this is huge. I heard that he is living alone in this apartment.  Such a rich kid. I pressed the door-bell twice, but there wasn't any respon. I tried in the next 20minutes and there was still no answer. Aish, where is this guy?? .

It was 6pm and I need to go home right now, If I don't want to pissed my mother off so I decied to went home and tried again tomorrow morning.

 

***

 

Its saturday and Its mean a school day off. I decided to walked Romeo, my puppy, to the park and brought Junho's paper so I could handed this to Junho after I walked Romeo. Romeo seemed so hyped that day, after rolling, barking, running, jumping at the park, he looked tired and I decided to brought him back, of course after I handed Junho's paper.

I walked to Junho's apartment. Because Romeo seemed too tired to walked, I decided to pick him up and hold him in my arm. Fortunately there was no rule about bring a pet in Junho's apartment so I just took the elevator and walked to Junho's unit with Romeo still in my arm.

I saw the door was slightly open. Finally he is home, I thought. I ring the door bell, but there's still no answer. I tried the second time but still no answer. I put Romeo down and searched for my phone. I texted Wooyoung for Junho's number. After that I looked down and looking for Romeo, but He was no where to be  found. I panicked.

"Romeoo, where are you?" I tried to call him but he didn't showed up.

I looked around but I couldn't find him. I wondered where is he... and I remembered that Junho's door was slightly open, don't say.. Aish

I'm a bit hesitated at first but in the end I opened that door and enter his apartment. It was cold, I don't know it came from the AC or the aura of this room. I thought it would be a room filled with expensive things with a lot of accessories,  but it didn't. It just an ordinary room, a spacious one. There nothing like a glamourus thing on that room, just a normal thing.

I looked around, tried to find Romeo. I found him! He is on the top of something.., on the couch and he tried to it.

"What is it?" I said and moved closer to the couch, and I realised what it was, or shoul I say who it was

"No, no, no Romeo don't!"

 

***

 

(a/n)

An Update, yey!

Sorry, if this is dissapointing you

I'll try to update this weekly, cause I can't it daily, sorry.

And Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting xoxo