Story 1

It Happen by a Chance

Tiffany POV

Here I am, sitting under the tree, felt the wind breeze through my face, watching the clouds, enjoying the moment. This my favourite place in my school, the backyard. I love being here. I usually spent my breaktime here, under the shadow of this big tree. It's so quiet here,  it is a good place to refresh our mood after a long lecture.

I took out my food container from my bag, and opened it. I grabbed my sandwich and start eating. Taeyeon usually would come here to accompany me. Yes, she would if she's not with her boyfriend, Wooyoung. They had been toghether since our first grade, and now we are in second grade. They are a perfect couple, Wooyoung is our school football's captain and Taeyeon, despite her height, is our school cheers leader. They are the kinka and the queenka of our school, but they don't act like one.

After I finished eating my sandwich, I decided to went back to the school building. On my way towards the building, I saw a figure of a boy. He was sleeping on the bench under the tree. Who is that boy? I thought. I'm walking closer towards the building and closer to the boy. Close enough to saw who he is.

He is Lee Junho, my classmate, a new transfer student in my school. Many girl chase him since the first day he entrance this school. I don't blame them, because he is handsome and all. But one thing that I couldn't tolerate, his attitude towards girls. He is cold towards girl, and I think its rude.

I looked at his face. Not because I want to, but he was sleeping next on the pathway to the school building. His face full of sweat, his eyes wrinkled, and he mubled something in his sleep. He must be having a bad dream, I thought.

I walked pass him, and turned around when I heard his voice, nearly screaming

"NO! Hyo wake up! Hyo---"

I walked towards his direction, and kneeled down beside the bench. I saw his tears down to his cheek. I put my hand on his head, and patted it lightly--

"Its, okay, everything is fine, it's just a bad dream, everything is gonna be fine---" I reassured him

I had a little brother, and I would do the same thing if he had a nightmare, and now it became a habit.

As I patted his head lightly, he seemed calmed down. His eyes wasn't wrinkled anymore. His body isn't tense.  He looked different when he slept. He looked fragile. I could felt the sadness on his voice. He isn't the cold Junho, we all know. I could tell that this Hyo-girl is a very important person in his life.

As I'm sure he had calmed down, I got up from kneeling and walked toward the school building. Left him alone in his ,now, peacefull slept.

 

 

(A/N)

First chapter is done, Hope it get a lot of love^^

xoxo