Story 10

It Happen by a Chance

Junho POV

 

 

The rest of the day went too well. Maybe because it’s been a long time, so it felt a little bit awkward at t first, but the rest is fine. After the visit, I finally agreed to have a drink at the Kim’s Residence. Mrs. Kim took out all the soju they had in their storage. I said don’t bother, because I might not stay for long and I don’t drink. But, she insisted we must celebrate, because their son is coming home.

It felt like coming home actually, but it felt like opened an old wound that after a long time it still won’t heal and poured an alcohol at it at the same time. It’s painful at first but I knew it will recover soon. The wound that Hyoyeon left will finally heal.

“So what are you going to do next?” Asked Minjun

“I don’t know.” I said

“You don’t play football anymore? Or singing and dancing maybe?”

“Nope, I didn’t do it anymore” I said give him a small smile. Take a gulp at my drink.

“Whoa, I thought you say you didn’t drink”

“Today is different. I think I need it sometimes”

Minjun just smile and drink his drink. This is the one of many reasons why I felt comfortable around Minjun. He never asked you why, if it will bother you. And he is a good listener. And I ended up being drunk that night.

 

***

 

I woke up in the next morning by something wet and sticky. I didn’t remember how I got home. But I remember the last word that Minjun gave before I passed out.

“Don’t push yourself too hard, Junho, do it slowly and you will do good without hurting yourself more.” He said. “I think if you continue to play football and do your dance routine will help you out. I know you are good at those thing. Make me proud as your brother okay”

 

Aish that old man, talking nonsense.  I smiled when I thought about it. My head is killing me. It felt like it will explode anytime soon. And it hit me again, what was wet and sticky thing that just rub in my face. I opened my eyes and found something strange. It was a puppy.

"I don't remember if I have a  dog though. What are you doing here?" I said while rubbing his belly, half awake ofcourse.

"Actually,.. it's mine." 

I heard a girl voice. It sound familiar though I don't who its belongs to. I continue rubbing the puppy's belly before its hit me. There was a stranger and her dog in my apartment. Full awake, I get up from my sofa  and saw who it was. It's really a girl.

"And who are you?" I said while I rubbed my eyes.

"I'm sorry before, because I'm barging into your apartment. But you left your door opened, that my dog run inside and I need to take him out. So its actually your fault"

"So you just say sorry and now you blamed me?" What a girl. I thought.

"Sorry.." She said and lowered her head like she was really sorry about it. I found this girl familiar.

"Who are you really?"

"Oh, right, I'm Tiffany, your classmate." She offered her exitedly hand but I ignored it. 

"Classmate?" That's why I found her familiar.

"Yes, we almost had every class together. You don't know, do you?" I ignored her question.

"What are doing here?"

"You love to ignore people, don't you? Mr Park asked me to handed you this." She said and handed me a document that she bought.

"What is this?"

"That's a summary that Mr Han gave me, he said it was for your midterm test." I Looked at it and it really thick.  I sighed. "And you need to go to school because you need to work for our project."

"Our?"

"Yeah, we are at the same group.Come to school and help me work on it"

"What project?"

"Social project." She said a little bit annoyed. " Are you always ignore people like this? Aish, really."

"Yes I am, and  I don't like being disturb in the morning. Now, if you could, please leave"

"Aish, really?" She said "Romeo come here" And the puppy come to her

I heard the door slammed. And I still could hear, her yelling.

"AND YOU'RE WELCOME!" Really? what a girl.

 

 

***

 

 

I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I know it's been a long time. BUT i'm not abandoning this ff. I just don't have time to write. I don't  even have a proper sleep for a long time T.T. I'm sorry for that, and I'm tryng to update it faster then before okay. 

 

Please comment T.T I need your support T.T 

 

Thank you for reading, Subscribing and commenting. xoxoxo