Story 5

It Happen by a Chance

Tiffany POV

I stomped out of the school in anger. How could he do that to me?? That boy, Really!

I walked alone to the bus stop, and ride the bus to my home. Its a 15 minutes ride to my home.  I got off the bus and walked to  my home. Still cursing about the accident earlier. How could he break into the girl's toilet and smothered me and leave like that! He's not even say sorry! . I was busy on my thought when I accidentally bumped into someone.

"uh, I'm sorry, I really am" I said bowed to the person I bumped and cursed myself about my stupidness.

"ah, Its okay, its not a big deal" He said. I straighten my back from bowed to see who I was bump into. It was a boy, a handsome one, maybe older than me 2 or 3 years. He has a funny shape of eyes, He remind of a panda, especially with those dark circle on his eyes. I think he wasn't from this area, cause I never saw him.

"but still I'm sorry--" I said

"Yeah apology accepted" He said and smiled. " And if it isn't bothering you, could you tell me where is this address is?" He said and showed me a piece of paper that  he was bring . I looked at it and read it.

"Aah, its not far from here, Its about two blocks from here, You just need to go straight at this road. And after two blocks you will see a big apartment on your right, and that's the place you are looking for." I explained to him and smiled at him.

"Is that so? So I just need to  drove straight from here and I will see the building that I'm looking for on my right?" He asked, I nodded "Okay then, Thank you--" He waited for a moment,

"Tiffany, my name is Tiffany"

"Okay, thank you Tiffani-ssi. My name is Minjun. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too, Minjun-ssi"

"Ooh I gotta go, good bye Tiffany-ssi"

"Good bye, Minjun-ssi" I said and bid my good bye. He entered his car and drove away. What a lovely stranger, Yeah very different with you-know-who. I thought and continued my way to my home.
 

 

***

 

School was going on as usual, except something was missing, no someone was missing. Junho didn't go to school this day. I wonder where did he go?-- Yah! why am I thinking about him, Its not my bussiness! I thought and hit my head with my own hand for my stupid thought.

"What's wrong with you again, Fany-yah? Is hitting your head with your hand is your new hobby?" She said and chuckled. I looked at the direction of the voice and I saw Taeyeon and Wooyoung came in to the classroom.

"Where have you been? I thought I'm gonna die, because I waited for you too longgg" I said and pouted

"I'm sorry, I have a bussiness with the club just before, and Wooyoung asked me to wait for him, cause he want to eat lunch with us" Taeyeon said

"Sorry, hehe--" Wooyoung said and smiled his not-so-apologetic-smiled. I sighed.

"Just forget it, I'm hungry, lets go to the canteen"

"Lets go!" Taeyeon said and I linked my arm on her and left Wooyoung behind.

 

***

 

The canteen full of student as usual. We took the table beside the windows to avoid the crowd.

"Uuh, this is so good--" Wooyoung said with his mouth full of chicken

"Yah, talk when your mouth is empty, beside there is no chicken that that's not delicious in your mouth" Taeyeon said and slapped her boyfriend's hand. I just laughed at their antic.

"Oh I just remember,  Taeyeonie, did Junho come to school this morning?" Wooyoung asked Taeyeon from nowhere. I'm a bit curious at their conversation so I listened to them.

"No, he didn't, why?" Taeyeon said

"Nah, its nothing--" Wooyoung said "--ofcourse he's not coming, Its been a year right?" Wooyoung mumbled with  low voice. Its like he talked to himself but I still could hear his voice. I wonder what Wooyoung talking about. I thought.

 

***

 

(A/N) Sorry for the Very very late update, Its just I got a Writers Block and the School, they Imprisoned me by their projectsss, once again sorry

Oh, right, I need your thought about this story, or if you have any idea for this story, you could put in on the comment, cause I kinda stuck at writing this day...... Anyway, have a nice day~

 

Subscribe and Comments are really appreciated ^^