Story 3

It Happen by a Chance

Tiffany POV

I walked through to the corridor to get to my locker. I took out my book and out it in my bag, and I waited, I waited for Taeyeon, she said she will met up with me here because  Wooyoung and  Taeyeon didn't go to the same class, so she would went to the class together with me. Where is Taeyeon? Why'd took her so long? I thought.

When I was waiting for Taeyeon, the thought of Junho came up into my mind. His eyes. His eyes. His -manly- voice. He is not bad afterall. I thought before I realized, What are you thinking Fany? It isn't possible is it? Me? Interested in with the rudest boy in our school, no, no, no. And I hitted my head with my own hand.

"Fany-ah, Are you okay? Why are you hitting yourself?" I was startled by the voice, I turned around to the direction of the voice and I found Taeyeon grinned, she brought a big, no giant teddy bear with her and she looked extremelly happy.

"Yah Taeyeon! You startled me, since when you've been there?"

"Long enough to see your stupid face," She said and burst in to her laugh

"Yah stopped it! It's not funny, and Why'd took you so long?" I asked, and she stop her laugh.

"Oh, that's because... ehm, today is my first anniversary with Wooyoung, remember? And he gave me this--" She showed me the Teddy bear that she was brought before. "I was too happy, and forget that I supposed to met you here, sorry?" and she gave me her apologetic smile.

"Oh right! Sorry I forgot, Congratulation, Happy first Anniversary Taengoo~" I hugged her tightly "Oh my daughter had become a real woman now, oh I'm touched" I pretended to cry and patted her back.

"Yah! I can't breath !" I broke our hug

"I'm so happy for you, a year came so fast isn't it?"

"Yeah it is, when you find your Mr Right, a year feels like a day--" She smiled and fixed her stare at me "Fany-ah when will you find your Mr Right?~"She teased me

"Yah don't bring that up again, in fact I'm happy being single" I looked my watched "The breaktime almost done,  we'd better going to the class right now, next period will be Mr Park's and I don't want to have a problem with him"

"You 're right, but let me put this thing to my locker first" She pointed at the teddy bear

"Okay, Let's go"

 

***

 

Fortunately we weren't late. The bell rang exactly when we arrived at the class. It was almost fifteen minutes since Mr Park start his lesson. I looked at Junho's desk. I couldn't concentrated on the lesson because the thought of Junho always pops up to my mind. He wasn't here yet. Where is he? Is he okay? I thought.

I was thinking when suddenly the door opened. It was Junho who opened it. His face full of sweat and he was panting. It looked like he was running through to the class. All the attention now moved to the door.

"I'm sorry Mr. Park, I'm late" Junho said still panting

"Why are you late? Mr Lee?" He asked Junho with his scary looks on his face.  Junho paused for a moment before he finally said.

"I felt dizzy on my way to your class Mr Park and I got lost" He said

"Is that so? Okay, because you are a new student here, I'll let you in now! But!--" He emphasized the 'But' "--If you do this again, there will be no excuse, do you understand?"

"Ah yes Mr Park, thank you" And he walked toward his desk and sat down

Wow, Mr Park must be in a good mood for let Junho in. I thought

I eyed Junho. He was putting his book on the table. He looks fine though maybe I was worry to much. I thought and put my eyes back to Mr Park and trying to concentrate on his Lesson.

 

***

 

The bell rang at four. I usually went home together with Taeyeon but because today was her, no their first anniversary day, they decided to spent their evening together at the amusement park. I envy them so much, but yeah what should I say, who didn't?.

I went to the toilet first before I went home. On my way to the toilet I could see a crowded not to far from where I was standing. It must be the girls trying to get Junho's attention again. I thought and rolled my eyes. It become a habit now, in breaktime or after school many girls would trying to got close to Junho, even the queenkas. They would came and chased him, even he refused, they would came again the day after.

After I'm done with the toilet problem, I got out of the cubicle and washed my hand. Suddenly the door of the toilet opened with a bang. Someone harshly took my hand and pulled me into the toilet cubicle and closed it. He smothered my mouth with his hand and said

"Please don't scream"