Story 2

It Happen by a Chance

Junho POV

I walked as fast as I could, after I asked the nurse where her room is. My body was screaming in pain. My head was bandage. I got this broken rib. But I kept in walking on my crutch in the corridor of hospital. I want to run, but I couldn't. My body was all aching. But I don't mind. I kept myself  walking as fast as I could. I didn't want to missed her last smile. No! I don't want to missed her. She must be okay. I assured my self. But I couldn't lied to my self. I know she wasn't okay. I walked faster and faster and finally arrived at her room.

I opened the door and stepped in. There she was laying on the bed. Eventhough her face was so pale, but her beauty shine through the room. But there was something wrong, why everybody crying. Even MinJun was trying real hard to hold his tears. Then I saw the doctor pulled out all the life-support-devices on her body and covered her face.

"Stop Doctor! What are you doing? Why are you covering her face? She can't breath if you do that--"I stepped in, I took a space beside her bed. I heard her mother crying even harder on the shoulder of her father. I couldn't hold my tears anymore.  I could felt my tears running down through my cheeks. 

"Junho--" MinJun grabbed my shoulder "Hyoyeon is gone now, we have to let her go--" He said with his shaky voice, I could felt his sadness on his voice.

"What are you talking about? Can you see? She's just tired and now taking a nap, she'll be wake up in no time" I tried to reassured my self. I took a stepped closer to her bed and  kneeled. I her hair gently.

"Hyo wake up, I'm here now, I missed you, can you open your eyes for me? The other don't believe me if you're okay, please Hyo--"

"Junho,-- She is gone now, you have to let her go" Minjun said, he couldn't hold it anymore and broke his tears out

"NO! Hyo wake up, Hyo--"

 

I waken up by the sound of the bell. I must be fall a sleep just before. I thougt. I could felt my cheeks are wet, must be because of the bad dream. After that day, it became ussual that I would cried in my slept. That day when the one that I loved the most left me to the other world. That day when all that I believed in destroyed and scattered in to the ground. That day when I decided not to fall in love again.

But that was strange, I thought there was someone who patted my head and told me that everything is gonna be okay. Or it just my imagination?. But it was so real just to be my imagination. I thought

I looked at my watch and shocked. *hit, I'm late, I'd better run or I will got in to a big problem with Mr. Park. and then I ran through the corridor to my class.

 

 

(A/N)

Grey colored words means a flashback/dream

Second chap is up^^

Thank You for reading and subscribing

xoxo