Story 7

It Happen by a Chance

Tiffany POV

 

Last period supossed to be a free time us, but our homeroom teacher, Mr. Han, asked us to gathered in the classroom,

"Okay, the reason why I gathered all of you here because I have to announce a new school projects--" and the class start to 'woo'-ing Mr Han "--silent class, please, okay thats good." He fixed his glasses and continued " Well, the school thinks that, as a student you need to participate in society , to socialized. So the school decided  that, you guys need at least one work of volunter on a social or public facillities and made a report of it to pass the semester--" and the class' 'woo'-ing getting louder, and Mr Han raised his hand to stop them "--and to make it easier, you gonna do it on a group of two or we should call  it a pairing. The group will be decided by the area where you live to make it more easier. Okay now, we'll start the grouping" And Mr Han started the grouping and called their name one by one.

I wonder who I ended up getting with, I hope he/she isn't an annoying type.

"Okay, and the last  one is gonna be Hwang Tiffany--"

"Yes" and I raised my hand

"--and, Lee Junho? "

What???. I widened my eyes in disbelief

"But, but Mr Han, we don't live in the same neighbourhood"

"No, you do. Junho just live in an apartment a couple of block from your house. And where is Junho? I didn't see him from this morning" He questioned the class

"He's absent,  sir" One of my classmate said.

And the rest of the period I spent for thinking about what sin did I comitted to be in the same group with Junho.

 

***

 

The next day run pretty much fast, without  any trouble, I wonder why. And at the break time I decided  to joined Taeyeon and Wooyoung for lunch.

"So hows your Voluntering Project, Tae?" I asked Taeyeon

"I don't know, Yoona think it would be nice if we do it in a nursing home, but It still undicided"

"Ooh, and you, Woo? What are you going to do?"

"Don't know. Taecyeon didn't say anything, but I think a nursing home would be a good idea, right Tae?" He said and give Taeyeon a teasing smirk, and Taeyeon just nudge him with her elbow.

"Don't mind him Tiif, so what are you going to do?"

"Don't know, Junho still hasn't come to school, so it still undicided" I said

"So you are in a group with Junho and he still absent?" Wooyoung asked with his mouth full food

"Yeah, It seems so" and grab a bite of my lunch and decided to go to the class.

 

***

 

After the lunch, I met Mr Han in the hallway and he asked me to met him after the school over.

The school's bell rang at 3 o'clock. After I packed all of my things, I'm going straight to teachers room to met Mr. Han. I'm looking for his desk, and found him, still busy with his paper.

"Excuse me  Mr. Han" I said politely

"Tiffany, you already came"

"Oh yes Mr Han. Actually, what's the matter Mr Han?"

"Oh this--" He handed me a pile of paper "--it's for the mid-term test next week. Can you please, hand it to Junho. Cause I don't think I can, look at this--" He pointed at all the mess at his desk "--Cause Junho is a transfered student, it will be hard for him, and this--"Pointed at the paper in my hand "- will help him, and you live in the same neighbourhood right? So It won't bothered you so much, you can do that right Tiffany ? Please?"

"Ah yes, Mr Han" I don't have the heart to reject it cause Mr Han looked really terrible.

"Thank you Tiffany. Thisi is the address." He handed me another paper. "Now you can go cause  I had a lot of thing to do"

Why things like this always happen to me? 

I sighed and dragged my feet to the address that Mr Han gave me.

 

***

 

(_  _) *bowing nth time

Sorry for the very veery late update, Its just something come up and I don't have the time to update.

Subscribes and Comments are needed xoxoxo