Chapter 3: Your voice

Your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two of them entered the bubble tea shop and as expected, fans were swooning over the idol while some glared at the girl who was still holding hands with him. Silvia noticed the glares and turned to Sehun and gaped. I almost forgot. He’s an idol. And why did I even hold his hand in the first place? she scolded herself and let go of Sehun’s hands making Sehun turn at her.

 

“What’s wrong?” he asked. Silvia avoided his eyes and took a glimpse outside the store where the fans are standing killing her with their eyes. He noticed her worries and smiled. “Oh, them?” He turned to wave at his fans making them spazz.

“This is Silvia, our violinist. Please treat her well.” he said and the fans excitedly chorused a squealing ‘yes’.

“See? They’re nice.” He turned to Silvia and she forced a smile. “What flavor are you taking?” he asked and Silvia took a list of flavors. Hmm. There’s so many flavors. She frowned not knowing what to order and seeing their turn was just two persons away made her panic. Find one quick Silvia, you don’t want them to wait. She scolded herself.

 

Sehun watched her panic. He was amazed of how it was easy to read the girl beside him. Yes, she doesn’t speak. But her action says it all. “The nutella flavor is good. I always take that one.” He suggested making Silvia look at him. “Should I buy you that?” he asked and Silvia blinked at him before nodding slowly.

 

I thought I’d get a heart attack ordering bubble tea. She sighed in relief and smiled at Sehun as thanks.

“You’re welcome.” He patted her head making Silvia froze, her heart jumped a little higher for a moment. Their turn came up and Sehun ordered for the both of them and then went back to the company to see if the meeting was over.

 

The two of them went back to the practice room to see the EXO members already there fooling around. Sehun and Silvia walked in and the members all turned and gasped to see the two together. They watched the two enter the room in silence and looked at them like they were some kind of aliens or something.

 

“What happened here?” Baekhyun finally spoke. “You two went out together?” he asked and the two nodded like it was just normal.

“Oh, god this is fire.” Chanyeol looked at them with big eyes. “They even have the same bubble tea?” he added like it’s the most incredible thing on earth.

 

EXO-M couldn’t take it anymore and ran towards the girl worriedly.

Xiumin held her arms and scanned her body for injuries. “Are you alright? Did he hurt you?” they bombarded the girl with questions and Silvia shook her head no, taken aback. Tao pushed his hyung aside and put his hands on her shoulder. “What did he put on your drink? Don’t drink it.” he said and took the drink. But it’s mine. Silvia tried to take it back but failed.

Sehun scoffed at his hyungs in disbelief and watched them interrogate the girl. “Yah, hyungs. Stop it. You’re scaring her.” He told and all of them froze before slowly turning to him with a ‘did he just care for Silvia’ look.

 

It took 10 seconds of silence before all the EXO members except Sehun stormed the girl with questions in panic and fright.

“Where did he hurt you?” Chanyeol asked. “Go get an ambulance!” Baekhyun shouted.  Lay touched the girl’s forehead and said “She doesn’t have any fever. That’s good.”  Kyungsoo was looking at her ever so concerned. “Tell us Silvia. What did Sehunnie do to you?”

“I’m so sorry Silvia-ssi.” Suho joined the gang. “I should’ve disciplined him better.” He told to himself. “Don’t worry, he won’t hurt you again, just tell us what he did to you?” Xiumin assured and Silvia just blinked at them. Why would Sehun hurt her?

“Did he threat you?” Kai asked. “I’m sorry Silvia noona, please don’t leave us.” Tao cried. “We can talk this out, right?” Kris asked. “Silvia I’m very sorry, I’ll talk to him about this later.” Luhan added.

 

“WHERE’S THE AMBULANCE?!” Chen panicked. “She can’t even speak!!”

“Hyung she doesn’t speak.” Kai hit his hyung’s head and Chen remembered. “Oh right.”

Silvia felt uneasy and got away from the boys and ran to hide on Sehun’s back making them more and more shocked. What happened to them? They’re acting strange. She looked at them with a scared expression.

Sehun sighed and patted the girl’s head. “Sorry about that. They’re just inborn.” Sehun said and walked towards Tao who was holding Silvia’s bubble tea and returned it to her. “Here you go. Let’s go somewhere where normal people stays, it’s too scary to be here.” He told and pulled the girl with him leaving his hyungs dumbfounded.

They watched the two go with only their heads moving.

 

“What the hell just happened?” they all asked.

 

 

After that day, Sehun and Silvia became really close. The EXO members always followed the girl around whenever they can but Sehun was the one who always followed her even though they have schedules to attend to. He even got scolded for it but he didn’t care. Silvia is nice and he’s comfortable around her. Plus, she sings and plays the guitar really well and Sehun didn’t want to miss even a random strum made by the musician.

 

The comeback stage happened followed by numerous promotions and performance. The showcase took place in both China and Korea following right after tiring everyone out. 

 

It was a rainy day and Silvia and the guys all went home to rest for a few hours. Silvia fell asleep immediately as soon as she made in contact with her soft bed while the EXO members ate before sleeping.

But something was not right and the members took notice of it. It was quiet and the food the managers bought are too much… or not.

The members frowned at the excess food on the plate and wondered how this happened. Normally, they would be fighting for food and nothing, even a piece of grain, will be left uneaten.

 

“Is that excess food I’m seeing?” Suho asked the guys with round eyes. “Oh? What’s happening here?” D.O asked. “Maybe manger hyungs bought a lot this time.” Tao said and they agreed until Luhan walked out of the kitchen with a worried face.

“Sehun hasn’t eaten yet.” Luhan said surprising everyone. “His fever worsened.”

 

Kris stood up from his seat and rushed to the maknae’s room. He confirmed it and called the manager who went to the SMent office to get their schedules, saying that Sehun could not come to the schedule for tomorrow because of the fever.

 

“Kyungsoo-ya, can you cook soup for our maknae?” Suho asked and the latter nodded. “I’ll go buy medicine.” Xiumin said putting his jacket to go out.

 

The eleven started to panic when Sehun started shivering. His body was sweating but he kept on saying he’s cold. All the comforter of the members was covering him already but he was still shivering and for their healthy maknae to be sick like this worried the members a lot.

 

“Hyung what should we do?” Chen asked their leaders. “I’ll call manager again. I’ll tell them we’re taking Sehun to the hospital.” Kris told and went out to do the phone call.

 

But then, the doorbell was heard. Kai opened it and saw Silvia.

“Noona. What are you doing here?” he asked. Sehun. She mouthed and showed him her phone with Sehun’s message just sent 3 minutes ago.

 

“Noona. I’m sick, help me.” the maknae sent to her. “Come in.” Kai let her in and Silvia turned to him.

Where is he?

“He’s at is room. The hyungs are there too.” Kai said and Silvia walked to the said room in a hurry. She opened the door to see Sehun buried in a mountain of comforter sweating and shivering while the guys watched him. It was the first time one of them became seriously ill like this and they don’t have any clue on what to do.

 

Sehun. She barged in to the room and went to feel the sick boy’s forehead. Why didn’t you go to the hospital? She turned to the boys and took her tablet. “Don’t worry, it’s just a cold. You guys rest, manager oppa called me to take care of Sehun.” She told. “Have you guys eaten?” she asked and the boys nodded. “You all should rest.” She said but they insisted on staying up to guard Sehun.

"Sehun will stay here tomorrow with me. Rin will be the violinist for tomorrow.” She informed. “Take a nap, you all have work tomorrow.” She said but they were stubborn.

With a sigh she pulled Chen who was sitting on the floo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter