Chapter 2: One heart, Two voices

Your voice
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Who is this girl? Sehun asked himself as he, as well, watched her. He, of all people knows that her movements definitely were just like his last love. But just like s, he asked on how and why Silvia has a lot of similarities with the girl.

 

The song ended and Aria, together with the girl who sang walked down the stage, leaving the handsome, prince like, Blue and the other girl. The girl sat on the grand piano’s bench that was at the back while Blue took the violin resting on it. They both took a deep breath before playing, once again, taking the breath of the audience.

Even though Aria already went down stage and waited on the side watching her fellow trainees, EXO never let their eyes off her until they somehow convinced themselves that they were looking at the wrong person since, Silvia was the type to play the violin part rather than the guitar. The gazes of the twelve finally left the girl in peace thinking that the girl cannot play the said instrument Silvia was famous at playing and started eating.

 

The guests ate with a good mood with the help of the 4 youngsters who played beautiful songs the entire time. EXO would steal glimpse from Aria for their assignment, but that's about it.

 

After the party, Aria said her goodbyes to her fellow trainees and went to her apartment with EXO who were staying for the night for their task. They stopped in front of a high, expensive looking building and followed the girl inside. With the greeting from the doorman, they took the elevator up to the top floor that was the 22nd.

When they were all on the same floor, Aria turned to them with a shy smile. "I'm sorry about the house. I prepared spare rooms but since I only have 4 bedrooms left, some might sleep in the living room." She said before pulsing the pass code and let the door open. "Please come in." She welcomed them in her humble apartment that earned some ‘woahs’.  

 

The grand living room greeted them along with the glass wall that was separating the gym and dance studio. The kitchen was also in sight and they can really say that the apartment was indeed flawless and not the normal ones trainees live in. well, not the one they lived in during their days, that is.

Aria toured them in her apartment indicating their rooms along the way. It was a big apartment just for one girl but it was obvious that she was living there for quite a while judging on how she knows where everything's at.

The boys and their managers wanted to ask her on why she was living in such a big apartment when they expected a trainee, elite or not, to live in a normal dorm or an economy class house. This was never in their expectations and never thought that place can be real.

 

After telling them to feel at home and that they can do what they want, Aria went to her room to wash up and rest. She knew very well about the group’s curious minds concerning her ‘habitat’ and thought of telling them later if they are still awake. She changed into her work out clothes and made her way to the kitchen to get something to drink. Passing by the living room, she saw the boys all gathered up with their managers and they saw her as well.

 

"Aria-ssi, are you going somewhere?" Chanyeol, who was pushed by s, asked her. The girl turned to him and smiled. "Anniyo, I'm just getting ready for practice.” she said pointing at the practice room that can be seen in the glassed wall. "Are you guys feeling comfortable? Do you want something to eat or do something?" She asked out of courtesy. "I have some movies in that shelf, you can watch some if you want." She added as she walked pass them to the glass door. "I'll go practice some more, you can sleep or do as you like. There's food in the fridge." She said before opening the door to the other room but a voice stopped her. It was Kai.

"Are you going to practice dancing?" He asked with a curious mind but excited at the same time. The girl blinked at him before nodding. "Nee." She replied. He's not mad at me? She asked herself. She had been feeling that Kai was avoiding her. The others were doing it as well, but this kid was the one most far with the exception of Sehun who she never thought talking to, with those glares, she preferred not to. Not that she's upset by it, she didn’t care about the idol and like a professional she was, she just treated them like coworkers. No more, no less.

"Do you want to practice with me?” She asked seeing that curious expression on the boy's eyes. She couldn't explain it, but she thinks it has something to do with dancing and her hunch was proven right when the tan boy stood up with an awkward smile.

"Can I really? But I’ll just watch." He asked and Aria just chuckled. "Of course. After all, you're here to see how I live, right?" She said with a wink and held the door open before entering the room. "You guys can come too if you want." She said stretching as she made her way to the player and Kai sat on the sofa in the corner of the room watching the girl.

 

And that moment, they were fully convinced that this girl wasn’t Silvia. They were a little bit disappointed, but at least they had a glimpse of some things Silvia did years ago and, that was playing the guitar. The other members decided to watch the girl too and sat beside Kai.

 

Aria pressed the play button and she began stretching. After one whole song, she again shuffled the player and went the center of the room. She held her head down for a couple of moments and when she looked up on the mirror; her gaze changed and with the beat, her body started to move with power, emotion and synchronization to the song.

Everyone almost held their breaths watching the dancing figure in front of them. Even Kai had to admit, her movements and timing were all perfectly refined and he was very impressed. They watched her dancing for two hours, forgetting their sleep and the report they had to do. She was indeed elite, and she deserves every letters of her title. That, they know for sure. 

 

After her dancing, she laid on the floor panting while the guys showered him with praises and applause. And when she finally got herself together, they spent their midnight, having snack and doing a mini interview with her for the almost forgotten report.

"So, how long have you been training?" Suho started using his phone for taking notes for the homework. "Two years or less?" She answered surprising the others. "But you were dancing since childhood, right?" Lay asked this time surprising the others that he talked. But Aria didn't pay attention on the other's shocked expression and honestly answered the idol. "Anniyo." Another gasp was heard. "I started dancing when I started training." She said leaving the boys speechless. I couldn’t even do good stretching when I was younger. She told to herself chuckling.

"Daebakk." They heard Chen mumble as he looked at the girl in admiration for his infamous dream of becoming the dancing machine of their group. She danced that well by just training for two years?! He repeated all to himself. But then again, maybe she just focused on dancing and not singing. Chen, along with the others thought forgetting what an elite trainee was.

"Well, I know this is random and all of that. But do you live here alone?" Baekhyun asked this time. "Yes, I've been living here since I entered the elite trainee program." She replied. "About, one and a half year ago." She added with a shrug and they just replied with a 'oh' with a small nod.

"But why live in a big place like this alone? What about the other trainees?" Chen asked. "Every trainee has their own agency that supports and trains them just like normal trainees. But for us, they also provide everything we need, like house to live at in training days, rooms to practice at and more. In my case, the agency I signed gave me this apartment. They said this apartment is perfect since I'm never used to small places and I always get unwanted attention when I go to the work shop." She explained. "And since the elite training is somewhat secret, they couldn't let me use their dance studio alone. The other trainees might get suspicious and maybe some will get envious if they see my special training and the special treatment I’m receiving." She continued making the boys slip their thoughts out again on how she was different from Silvia.

 

When they first got together with their old friend, she didn't even manage to let out a single ‘hm’. But Aria, she couldn't stop talking that made them smile of how wrong they were thinking the girl in front of them resembles their silent friend. 

 

"They tried on training me with other elites too, but since we all have different levels, we couldn't match. That's why we now train separately." She went on and on. Others kept on listening while others, especially Kris, tried their best to hide their smiles on how the girl that looked like Silvia can talk. So this is what Silvia looks like when she talks a lot. Kris snorted making everyone turn to him. Faking a cough, he shifted on his seat and made an awkward gesture with his hands to Aria to keep on going.

"Why do you work for money then?" Hankyung manager asked. "I heard you've been working part time from some trainees and PDs." He added.

Aria chuckled and shrugged before taking a sip of water. "The company gives us allowance and our clothes are sponsored already, but having things I can call my own makes me feel more secure. I don't have a lot of relatives to rely on. So, yeah." She said. "But it's not all about the money. I still have my parent's fortune in my name and it can assure my comfy life for as long as I live. But I want more." She continued. "Not more money, but more experience, more adventure and discoveries where I can learn from." She said with bright eyes.

"I want to move forward, picking up something on the way, t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter